No sex?

NotGuilty

Reaction score
Hi guys. Let me tell you about my problem, and I REALLY need you help, or at least your opinion on this!

I've been with this girl for almost 7 months. She loves me, I love her too. She's a 7.5, she's smart and funny. We see each other only twice a week, because we study in different towns, but whe we get together we have a GREAT time !

The problem is, she's a virgin and... guess what? She doesn't want to have sex with me! She says she's not ready and other bull$h!t, that I have to wait for another 7 months until I will be moving to her town (I have some bussiness there, I'm not moving just to be with her), that she doesn't know when will happen (sex), and that she's not even sure if it is EVER going to happen (again the "I'm not ready crap") !!!

What do you think about this girl? Mabe she's lied to me by stating that she's a virgin? or maybe she is, but she doesn't feel enough for me? Maybe she's already fvckin' somebody else ? I know she loves me, because she acts like it! Or could it possibly be just an act?

Guys, I love this girl, but..the sex problem and all those stupid reasons are really starting to piss me off ! I have always acted cool and calm and collected each time either one of us brought up the subject, but c'mon... it's been 7 months! And I don't even know what should I expect in the future! Not to mention that we've already ended up in bed 30 times, both of us naked, made out for half an our (she always enjoys it and craves for more) and STOPPED ! (wtf? )

She's 21, I'm 23.

Tell me what do you think about her, and what would you guys do! Don't want no immature responses tough!
Thanks!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, what I wouldn't give for a virgin... Essentially she's not going to give it up unless she's sure you're going to stick around. The fact that you said that she's a 7.5 means you have doubts as to how pretty you think she is. If that's the case then chances are you're not going to consider marriage, etc. So you should probably try for a couple more months then end it.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NotGuilty said:
Not to mention that we've already ended up in bed 30 times, both of us naked, made out for half an our (she always enjoys it and craves for more) and STOPPED ! (wtf? )

I'm not busting on you or anything. Heck, I have no right; you've gotten a lot further than I have. But I'm not going to get naked with a girl unless we're going to have sex. I see no point in getting naked just to make out.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOUNDS like a TROLL story under the bridge. Very first post!

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
SOUNDS like a TROLL story under the bridge. Very first post!

Agreed. Assuming this post is for real, you're probably not doing something right. If you get her off, or rather come close to getting her off then stop, she'll be A LOT easier to convince.

But I do have to admit it's been a few years since I've had a virgin though.

NotGuilty

Reaction score
I don't know what a troll post is, since english is not my first language. But i guess that means it's fake.

Not to worry though, she just broke up with me, saying that it's for my own good. Fvck that HURTS........

Thank you guys...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
janet jackson - let's wait a while
HAHAHHAHAHHAA

---

A 21 year old Virgin? Female...?

Is she religous?!

NotGuilty

Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
Essentially she's not going to give it up unless she's sure you're going to stick around (...) So you should probably try for a couple more months then end it.
I've just followed your advice. Called her and told her I can live with that. I'm ready to wait a few more months. (I CAN wait actually, but it's weird - it's supposed ot be a normal thing in a relationship).

Maybe you're right, she wants to make sure I will stick around. But for God sake, she's only 21 (btw, she's NOT the religious type, she's just a girl like every other), I'm 23 - she can't possibly want me to assure her that we will get married after that! It COULD happen some day in the future, but it's still a LONG time until then, and I have a life to live, I have bussiness to take care of, etc.

Guys, have you ever had to deal with such a girl ?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NotGuilty said:
Not to worry though, she just broke up with me, saying that it's for my own good. Fvck that HURTS........
Wait wait... She just broke up with you!?
WHY!? And now you are like "I can wait"...
She is running all over you...
I'd next her!

I've dated one girl who was a virgin, VERY religious, age 19... And would not give it up... Although we were making out and she started dry humping (So 6th grade, ahahha) me when she was in her panties. Her **** on my pubic bone... She actually came...
But she mentioned "My mom asked if we've had sex yet... I told her no, its not like we've been going out 6 months." This was 3 weeks into the relationship. A week later I tried to finger her and she got PISSED!

Some guys would really like to be with a virgin. "Its so tight!" LOL! :crackup:

Lemme throw this at you...
If you pop her cherry 1 of 2 things usually happen...
Either she falls more in love with you... And is stuck on you.
Or she turns wild and starts ****ing everything.

Since she isn't relgious...
Why is she not giving it up?
Either your game sucks or I'd suspect she has been sexually abused...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way I nexted her because she wouldn't come off it.

NotGuilty

Reaction score
Scorched said:
1. Some guys would really like to be with a virgin. "Its so tight!" LOL!
2. Either she falls more in love with you... And is stuck on you.
3. Or she turns wild and starts ****ing everything.
4. Why is she not giving it up?
5. Either your game sucks or I'd suspect she has been sexually abused...
1. NOT ME! I've never f***ed a virgin, but ther were a few who wanted to fvck me after a month or so (don't ask me why I didn't do it)
2. Possibly
3. Probably
4. Why is she not giving it up? You want me to tell you again her same words again? Ok - "She's NOT READY" What in the world does that mean anyway ?
5. I've always been c&f in the presence of girls, we've always had a good time, I've never hidden my sexual nature (although I have NEVER had to TALK about it)... So...

No! Let me reprhrase, please. Imagine girls always had a thing for you. You never had ANY sort of problem "approaching", "closing" and other $h!t like that! Imagine you're always on top of your game. You've always fvcked almost every girl you liked, no matter how b!tchy she was... BUT NOT THIS ONE!!!

Now, put yourself in my position and take into account what this girl has told you (loves you, getting f*cking naked with you, calling you EVERY damn day)... DON'T YOU THINK IT'S SOMETHING WEIRD ?? What could possibly be the reason for her acting like that ?

(Oh, and for the guys that think this is a "TROLL post"...well, if you doubt me, then STAY OUT! You're NOT helping me! This is my first post because I've never had such a problem with a girl, and I don't know how to deal with it. It's that simple. )

And thanks everyone for taking the time to read this story and for replying. I appreciate.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some of the responces. Ok basically a 21 year old virgin is rare. I would say theres pretty much zero chance shes lying about being a virgin. If you wanna **** her well **** homie. All you can really do is foreplay right? Try the two steps forward one back technique. But like your gonna have to make her rediculiously horney. I was in that situation before and I lasted a month b4 I broke up with her. That chick sounds wicked though you will just regret it if you break up with her. I'd guess around the 10 month - year area of the relationship you will get in. That seems to be the deal with virgins.