No place to f*ck

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I find the biggest thing in the way of my game is I have nowhere to take the girls after I make the pickup. I'm still holding my V card. I live with my parents and have two younger siblings. This means there's ALWAYS someone home. I have my own car, but the backseats are buckets and a console in the middle. I'm not sure wtf to do. Any advice? There are two girls I could seal the deal with anytime. Help me out.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure these girls have a place dont they? If they are in the same situation as you then there are cheap motels, friend's house, night time in a park etc, get creative.

Ka0War

Reaction score
Yea i have the same problem at the moment, there is no place open for it. I would just try and get'em back to there place if it is open.

**grab a big blanket and go out somewhere. Camping?

Thayli

Reaction score
Camping trip. Most definitly time to break out the tent, zip two sleeping bags together, and head for the hills.

That is if the dirty alley behind burger king dosent hold enough romance value for u.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big blankets work.

Motels.

on the hood of your car

park swings

Pools

Jacuzzi's

Friends house

Beach

Come on, you can do it.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fyzix
Guys, I find the biggest thing in the way of my game is I have nowhere to take the girls after I make the pickup. I'm still holding my V card. I live with my parents and have two younger siblings. This means there's ALWAYS someone home. I have my own car, but the backseats are buckets and a console in the middle. I'm not sure wtf to do. Any advice? There are two girls I could seal the deal with anytime. Help me out.
Not in the car for phucks sake. Please.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: No place to f*ck

Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Not in the car for phucks sake. Please.
Pun Intended? :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get on of those nice comforters and go for a picnic or a trip to the beach. money!

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fyzix
I'm not saying I did this, because I'm a "virgin" ;) but I did it in a booth in a restaraunt. What... you think the waitress is going to have the guts to stop us haha.

For the car method... read my reply I did in the "don juan tips" section. The thread is called Kissing/Making out tips, or something like that.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here, I felt like being nice and grabbed it for you. Heres a link to the thread too. http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36316

Originally posted by Kaizen
Scape goat... dont blame your performance on your braces. I very much doubt they will hinder your performance. If they do its very very little. I say this because I had braces once... and even at that time, I still had my fair shares of "OH GODs" and "OH JESUS" and I was still able to make a girl orgasm just by making out when I had braces too.

I really like this post. Everything here is nearly identical to what I already do. Some things I have to add... or share my experiences though. "location location location" the car works... as long as you know how to work it. Now if you're really tall, theres not much to work with. Over the console is horrible... I went through that. Back seat is good, but the transition is harder because you as a driver and her sitting in the passenger seat... thats normally where it begins. What I have found to be perfect for me is first over the console... for a short while. Get her as hot as you can from that akward possition. Slowly move your body as smoothly as possible over the console to her side and lie on top of her... all while making out with her so you dont loose the moment. Once you're on her, you can do whatever you want. If her seat isnt tilted back enough.. you're now in a possition to lower it so shes lying down. If you want to start kissing lower or into her paints... you can skoot the seat all the way back and neel down in the "leg room" area. If you want to do her right there, you can grab her thighs, lift them, and set her feet on the dash board behind you. **warning** she may get her foot prints all over your dash, and your windshield haha :) It helps to have a big car or even a SUV.

As for the whole anti slut thing... I get that alot too... but I go about it differently. What do I do? I simply ignore it. If I feel she is being tough and standing by it.. I'll just tease her more... weaken her... then go back to what I was doing.

Another thing is the "ear kissing". You have to watch their reaction for that because some girls dont like that. Its rare, but just a precaution.

Although this is a "kissing" thread... in my opinion, or in my experience, the magic is more in the tongue than the lips. I would say 70% tongue and only 30% lips.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BS, if you're young and don't have a place.. the car is good.. i always used it before i had a place.. never once had a problem.

Parks in the dark are good too.. some girls like the outdoors.. take a blanket, some food etc.

McHenry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a moment to think about losing your virginity. Do you want to do it in the back of a car ????

It's a special thing, plan out a special place.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McHenry
Take a moment to think about losing your virginity. Do you want to do it in the back of a car ????

You sound like a girl.

I dont know, maybe its because I dont see any rationality for sentimentality.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived with my parents until I was 21. They were the old-fashioned type, which meant no sex in the house for me. So I can understand your predicament.

Get a motel room. That's what I did with my girlfriend at the time. It's a little expensive for sure, but she'll appreciate the gesture, and the privacy especially. Of course, depends what your relationship is with these girls...

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the great advice guys. I think I'll be taking the candle-lit picnic route first, to see how that goes.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I lost my virginity to a virgin and it was like the blind leading the blind. I've asked quite a few friends if their experience was as awkward as mine and every single person I've asked said that losing their virginity was not a good experience, and is one they are happy to forget.

Sex, much like rebuilding a transmission, is something that you only get good at with practice. People shouldn't expect so much for their first time.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fu.ck the parents/siblings. Don't you have your own room? Your 20 years old dammit... I lost my virginity in my house full of people.