No parties

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my area no one throws any parties and no one at school does either and it's really frustrating because parties are easy to meet and f*** girls on one night. Anyway I was thinking of throwing one myself but don't want my house to get trashed. Anyone go any advide? Thanks in advance.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it, the best way to get something done is to do it yourself. It's inevitable that the house will get dirty, but unless there is a lot of alcohol involved, I don't think it should get trashed.

Good luck.

djaus111000

Don Juan
Reaction score
as long asyou keep things under control from when you start inviting people your place wont get trashed, unless you invite people who dont like you.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could try and get a sucker to host it at his place..... then you can mess it up and leave before he needs help picking up the stuff... prefferably someone you dont like very much.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outdoor parties are always fun. Go to a field, lake, woods, etc. and just throw a party out there. Make sure it's secluded though, because those get busted easier if there's lots of houses and other people around. Also, sometimes they're harder to run from. The last one I was at got busted. However, if you can find a good spot that has pretty much nothing around it, then you're good to go.

MaeMan

Reaction score
Im about the same age as you and the parties that my buddies throw are usually a good time. Usually like 50 people. Play music but not so incredible loud that you cant get away from it at some area of the house. Decorations really not necassary, but whatever you like. Just pick a date and time and get the word around. I went to a toga party about 2 months ago which was a blast and you didnt even feel like an idiot because every person had a toga on. Tell people to wear sandals bc getting your foot stepped on with shoes hurts when dancing. Good luck bro and party it up