No Official Date

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the ****! Dude youve hung out with her 3 times and havnt even kissed her. I wouldnt be suprised if your already in the friendzone. Just ****ing kiss her already on the lips yes!

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
onyx said:
the ****! Dude youve hung out with her 3 times and havnt even kissed her. I wouldnt be suprised if your already in the friendzone. Just ****ing kiss her already on the lips yes!
i really want to! but i cant seem to find the perfect momemnt to do it. i've never kissed a girl before, so im really clueless :cry:

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, move on this before you get friended. Kiss her on the lips. If she doesn't knee you in the nuts or something then go ahead with the french kiss.

Don't wait for timing, make your own. Say, "hey", she'll look at you and then kiss her.

I'm rooting for you man.

You could also spin this a bit afterwards and tell her something like you wanted to wait a few dates to make sure she wasn't just after your body. That should at least get a laugh.

Oni said:
like a french kiss?

or just on the cheek.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even have to find a moment I just do it its that simple. I usually say something first though..like "you gunna give me a kiss or what" or "im gunna kiss you so if u dont want me to then ull have to stop me" i dunno i just thought of that last one off top of my head but ya know..other than that get her square on and just go in for the kiss slowly...the more you think abt it and dont do it the more you let the opportunity run away

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you first see her to pick her up take her hand like you are walking nest to her your right, her left. And move in for a kiss, not a make out, just a little kiss on the lips, then go to where you are going, and act like it wasn't anything special.
If she is interested in you, she will kiss you, because either she wants to, or cares about your feelings, and doesnt want you to feel rejected, which means she will want to in the future.
But all you have to do is take the chance. Dont get caught in the friend zone, try to get intimate, more kino, let her know without telling her directly that you want to do more than watch movies with her.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today i met up with her for a little bit. I tried to take some initiatives by flirting a little but she seems too shy to keep eye contact and always look away. I know her personality too well and i know she's the kinda girl that likes to take things slow, that's why i was contemplating on whether or not i should jump straight into a kiss because of her personality.

There's a festival coming up soon that im asking her out to, I plan on making the move that day. But i wanna make sure that she's ready for it first.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oni said:
Today i met up with her for a little bit. I tried to take some initiatives by flirting a little but she seems too shy to keep eye contact and always look away. I know her personality too well and i know she's the kinda girl that likes to take things slow, that's why i was contemplating on whether or not i should jump straight into a kiss because of her personality.

There's a festival coming up soon that im asking her out to, I plan on making the move that day. But i wanna make sure that she's ready for it first.

IF you didn't have that many posts, unless they are all from this thread, I would say you're a troll.

Get this straight in your little hard head SHE WILL NEVER BE READY FOR ANYTHING YOU TRY ON HER. Get it???? Maybe when she is 78, widowed, with grandchildren, and lonely, she'll be able to handle a little peck on the lips from you.

At this point she is looking away and doesn't want to keep eye contact with you because you are coming across as needy and creepy, trying to hard, and she most likely already has you on the friend zone. Now, you probably not gonna end up being her friend by the time this is all over, so BE A MAN AND MAKE YOUR MOVE, for KRISAKES!!!!