No Official Date

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've asked this girl to out twice so far. First time we grabbed lunch, movie, then went to the park. During that day, she asked if i wanna get more people or if i should make it a "me and her" time, of course i picked the latter. We had some kino at the park that day and that was about it Second time she came over and we watched movies at my house, we walked my dog together and had a little kino. Though those weren't considered official dates, I wonder how she felt about it. Right now I am thinking of taking things an extra step. What should I do to make it seem like it's more of a date than just us two hanging out together?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question. What are people's criteria for a date? When a girl says "I'm dating this guy..." does that mean she's hanging out with him or f*cking him?

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RogueWarrior said:
Good question. What are people's criteria for a date? When a girl says "I'm dating this guy..." does that mean she's hanging out with him or f*cking him?
Ya that's what im trying to get at. I want the situation to be "im dating this guy" rather than just hangout u know? I also want to show her that im interested, but i also need her to show me that she is as well.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be safe to say that once you two are fvcking regularly (assuming she's not fvcking other guys during this time) and spending a good amount of time together, you're dating. It's more of an implied thing that happens naturally rather than "would you like to date?"

edit: Don't confuse this with an Fbuddy.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
It'd be safe to say that once you two are fvcking regularly (assuming she's not fvcking other guys during this time) and spending a good amount of time together, you're dating. It's more of an implied thing that happens naturally rather than "would you like to date?"

edit: Don't confuse this with an Fbuddy.
Well the thing is, when we spend time together, I don't know if she's seeing me as just a "friend" or something more. I guess what I'm kinda looking for from her is some type of reassurance. She never had a bf before nor had she dated other guys.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It usually takes a few "Actionless" dates before she considers you a friend, most women throw you into that category only after you've failed the "something more" test. I'd guess that right now she sees you as something more if she asked if you wanted to invite other people or spend time just the two of you. I do highly suggest not waiting long before making a move though, unless you want to be that friend of course.

edit: keep the flirting and kino high, try not to have conversations that she would be having with her friends, but rather someone she'd want inside her :)

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks sadao u told me what i just needed! What kind of "actions" should i take? Also what kinda conversations should i avoid? Thanks

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding, holding hands, kissing, etc etc. I'd avoid basic conversations that you'd have with your grandmother, and don't quiz her. It's kind of counter productive for me to give you a "cookie cutter" conversation to have, so just try to have a fun conversation that you feel would spark interest in her or allow opportunities for you to chime in and impress her. I'm sure you'll do fine, just remember the building blocks of all of this rather than focusing on little specific insignificant things.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh that reminds me. What's a good way to initiate holding hands. What if i grab her hand and she doesnt like it, things would be pretty awkward after that wouldnt it? Also, when watching movies, do people wait until the girl lean on them before wrapping their arms around her or just do it sporadically, I've always have a hard time with it.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be so generic, this isn't the movies.

if you grab her hand and she pulls it back, say something like "GOOD I DIDNT WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND ANYWAY!" in a joking manner. Like I said, don't over analyze.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you are right, I guess i think too much, I need to get over that. Thanks!

I was reading the forum the past few hours and somethings i found out was you always want the girl to express her feelings to you before you do, is that right? But I was thinking, what if the girl is shy and conservative, wouldn't that be impossbile then?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not impossible. For a DJ, nothing is impossible. If you make the right action based moves and heat up the relationship through your actions, she'll counter-act that by bringing up her feelings to you. It will happen trust me on this just be bold but use DJ smoothness.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
It's not impossible. For a DJ, nothing is impossible. If you make the right action based moves and heat up the relationship through your actions, she'll counter-act that by bringing up her feelings to you. It will happen trust me on this just be bold but use DJ smoothness.
I see, by actions it would be things like kino, flirting, etc right?

I come to realize that whenever after i end a day with a girl, i always come up with things that i SHOULDVE done which would have made things much better for me, it occurs so much. Anything i can do to help me improve that?

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so today, we met up again and we fished. i made her laugh a lot and when we were at my house, there was some light kino when we were playing around with my dog. thats about it. i think i should've done more, but i didn't. damn. next time i guess.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oni said:
alright so today, we met up again and we fished. i made her laugh a lot and when we were at my house, there was some light kino when we were playing around with my dog. thats about it. i think i should've done more, but i didn't. damn. next time i guess.
Does she like you or your dog?
Next time kiss her then, you will know where you stand.
Better to fail than regret.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Does she like you or your dog?
Next time kiss her then, you will know where you stand.
Better to fail than regret.
i want to! i jsut cant seem to find the perfect timing for it.

Max Power said:
You're getting dangerously close to the friendzone.
that's what im afraid of. i need to pull off something good next time.

anyone know if there's anything i should say the next time i see her?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oni said:
like a french kiss?

or just on the cheek.
Like on the lips.