No homo but... would you say Im attractive?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't look at the photos.

But if a man needs to ask a bunch of anonymous men whether or not he's good looking, chance are he is not.

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

But if a man needs to ask a bunch of anonymous men whether or not he's good looking, chance are he is not.
Nah, its just that i either get "youre reallyy hot" or they seem unattracted...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the next couple of years your look will change quite a bit as you fill out.

I think you will do just fine.

Great attitude while being poked at by the resident d!ckheads. Your personality will take you further than your looks.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a girl I'd have to say your overall look is "okay"

I mean, you look significantly younger than me so I don't exactly think I'm the best judge. When I was in high school I would have thought you were "cute" in a "dorky" sort of way.
No offence.

It's the hair, and you kind of need to fill out some more. Broader shoulders, etc. The advice given in here is pretty good.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

Don't pay bigneil any mind. He gets sensitive when he hasn't seen his therapist in a while

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Don't pay bigneil any mind. He gets sensitive when he hasn't seen his therapist in a while
Take it from one star who takes Prozac.

But hang in there one star. Some day. Some day someone will agree with one of your posts.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

Is this like when a man needs to ask a bunch of anonymous men whether or not his girlfriend is cute and he has them rate her?

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess Pic 1 lets you appear pretty attractive. is this a beard? keep it. i wouldnt also change too much about your body, you are not the type for lots of muscles. toning is fine tho, your upper body could need some. do you play guitar? if not try to learn it. and get a few accessoires. necklace or something. overall there is potential for looking like a cool dude.

pic 2+3 you dont look attractive because you look like a boy. well the girls in your age range might not mind as much, but often they will go for someone who looks more mature. the pic with your sisters (?) also shows a bad dynamic. sister or not you dont want to be seen on a pic with a hot girl and look like her puppy dog. it should be her head on your shoulder. much different. and since she is so damn cute ... let her help you. there should be a bunch of hot other girls that she knows and thus you have access to. for training and more.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
Is this like when a man needs to ask a bunch of anonymous men whether or not his girlfriend is cute and he has them rate her?

OHHHHH burn!

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its good to get opinions from other guys man, dont stress it. we're here to help each other out, or so I would assume.

your skin and facial structure is good.
you need to put on some muscle and fix your hair, it doesnt fit you.

check out like bodybuilding.com

and find a more blunt hairdresser.