how to develop/build no feelings
better how do you remove yourself from feelings ,
when you see feel comming ,and you stayed away from those feelings

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell does that mean?

"when you see feel comming, and you stayed away from those feelings"

I mean I think I get your drift, but that is a really poor word choice. You can't really see a feeling... that's what makes it a feeling not a barracuda.

But seriously, are you asking how do you cope with feelings?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he wants to know, how does he shut off his feelings ie. getting too attached to a girl too soon. Am I right roja?

If this is the case, have more than 1 girl going at any one time. By doing this you won't worry about losing 1 of them, because you have several other options.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grow up in a household where you have to watch your stepdad beat your mom everynight... you'll quickly learn how to feel nothing... (this is what happened to me)

if that's not possible anymore - you need a very good hobby that you like as much as woman. I like poker and music. Whenever i feel like i have to shut off my emotional volcano - i do one of these... on hour on end... and the whole time - i am not thinking one bit about any girl at all...

and just realize that women are going to be f with you and that "most" pus$y is just pus$y and that most woman can provide you with whatever comfort you seek... and that once it's going bad - you really don't like it anyway (so why are you holding on?)

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
feel not like to exercise
feel not like to run
feel not like to ...

how to shut off completely all the feelings

bukowski_merit said:
and just realize that women are going to be f with you and that "most" pus$y is just pus$y and that most woman can provide you with whatever comfort you seek... and that once it's going bad - you really don't like it anyway (so why are you holding on?)

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to feel dead??! :S

What? What feelings do you want to shut off especifficly? Why?!

The bad ones? Why not try to convert the bad ondes into good ones? That should be your aim IMO.

Your question is vague, and I don't see how it makes sence. It wouldn't benefit you to shut off ALL feelings.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a Sociopath?

FYI, no sane person at this site is going to tell you to shut off your feelings let alone how to do so.

Learn to acknowlege your feelings, not shut them off. An afc missinterprets his "feelings" as love, a DJ knows full well that it's only "attraction."

roja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any experts on feelings here ?

How to shut them completely whenever you want

SharinganUser said:
Why do you want to be a Sociopath?

FYI, no sane person at this site is going to tell you to shut off your feelings let alone how to do so.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think that's going to help?

remember that your emotions can't hurt you. Ask help to remove your insecurities, if that's your problem.