No Date for Prom, Should I go?

gotballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I got rejected by the girl i wanted to take.

Should I go to prom alone atleast? or just go to the after party?

There might be the option of going to prom HIGH AS FUCCK.

Need Fast Advice, Ez

Fly-err

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go high, it'll throw off your game at prom. Even though you don't have a date, might as well get with some other girls who are alone or just have fun with your friends.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of getting high? Are you such a loser when you are sober that you don't even want to hang out with yourself unless you are high?

Don Juan
Reaction score
go with another girl as friends, at least, or go with a group of friends. I wouldn't go stag; prom is a very couples oriented event and it would not be good if you went alone, and definitely DO NOT go there high. Trust me, I've gone to school dances high; you won't enjoy yourself and you'll just get talked about. No girl is going to want that guy who went to his prom alone and stoned out of his mind.

DO go to the after party though

gotballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase the question,

Should I go to prom alone?

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotballz said:
Let me rephrase the question,

Should I go to prom alone?
1 You can go to prom sober and game girls there

2 You can pick up a girl and ask her to come with you (day mall approach)

Do not lose the opportunity to go to your prom just because you don't have a date.

oh and also getting blazed and going to prom is ****ing crazy....i predict pranoya and ZERO game.

gotballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys relax, i do MMA n I dnt even smoke that much. My friend recommened it, so thats y i was askin

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotballz said:
Guys relax, i do MMA n I dnt even smoke that much. My friend recommened it, so thats y i was askin
Then your friend is a bigtime loser. You are borderline for considering it.

Why don't you just stay home and put your 'friend' in a rear naked choke?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can go with a chick that's " just friends ", do that. If you can't, ask yourself this question.

"Do i know how to have fun?" if so, then yes go alone. meet up with your guy friends, whether or not they have dates, and just have fun. Prom isnt that big of a deal anyways

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its sad how just because the OP contemplated smoking weed that he and his friends are automatically labeled as losers. Amazing how ignorant some people can be...

gotballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
Then your friend is a bigtime loser. You are borderline for considering it.

Why don't you just stay home and put your 'friend' in a rear naked choke?

Ur an idiot.

gotballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
If you can go with a chick that's " just friends ", do that. If you can't, ask yourself this question.

"Do i know how to have fun?" if so, then yes go alone. meet up with your guy friends, whether or not they have dates, and just have fun. Prom isnt that big of a deal anyways

I know wat u mean, n its not like i cant bring chicks from outside.

I just dont wanna pay a 100 bucks hehe.

But ur right, if i cant find anyone ill go ther for a gud time at least.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
I think its sad how just because the OP contemplated smoking weed that he and his friends are automatically labeled as losers. Amazing how ignorant some people can be...
Yeah. Reeeal sad.:rolleyes: I think the ignorant thing here is that some people think drug use is cool. You're a real winner.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
Yeah. Reeeal sad.:rolleyes: I think the ignorant thing here is that some people think drug use is cool. You're a real winner.
Lol huh? When did I ever say drug use was "cool"?

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys lets just stick to the OP's problem.
and smoking weed doesnt make you a loser, i know guys who do well and work hard, and they smoke once and a while. what makes you a loser is if you let it take over your life.

Do NOT go to prom high, people can just tell and you'll act different around them, wich usually isnt good when your baked cause they'll think your weird.

Go with some friends at least, you wont look like an antisocial person who has no value.

If you KNOW you have game, and you want to go alone, then go for it, but dont get yourself psyched up expecting to pick someone up at prom, you gotta be sure of yourself. you cant have this goal in your mind of picking someone up, then actually getting there and not doing it. you gotta KNOW your gonna do it, or find a group and have fun with them instead if worst comes to worst.

Fly-err

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys he's not a loser for thinking about smoking. That's a stretch, I mean I could say the same thing about any of you who get drunk at parties. They could be losers too because they have no game and are just trying to fit into the party. That just shows you don't know how to have fun sober (not saying I don't drink though).

On topic, just don't go blazin. If you want to have a good time and remember things without getting busted by the school for whatever, go naturally and have a good time. Smoke all the **** you want at the after party if you feel like it.