No Confidence Today..

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i woke up this morning just not feeling like myself. as soon as i got up i instantly didnt feel like trying to run game today. i got to class and sat next to a girl ive been talking to lately and just felt like a straight up AFC.
i didnt feel like talking to her, my body language was off..it just wasnt cool. oddly, she actually seemed more talkative and outgoing then usual. this was only the third time ive had class with her but he gave me a big smile and hello! when i walked in. she tried to engage in little conversations once in awhile but i didnt say much, although its tough to talk in this class in the first place...
i felt tense, not relaxed at all...i felt like myself a few years ago before i had much success with girls.
ive felt that my confidence has really been high for the past few months and then this.. has anyone had this randomly happen to them?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody has a down day. Hang in there guy. Don't have to game 24/7. Probably have a bit of pressure from school and such. Go do something just for yourself that you enjoy to lift your spirits. You sound perfectly normal to me. Make sure you get enough sleep and some exercise as well.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some times I fall into a no confidence relapse. I just remind myself how far I've come, all the great things Ive done/ been up too. Then sure enough this feeling passes because feeling unconfident is kind of pathetic and once you realize that youll cringe that you'ved ever felt it.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i just said **** it and asked this girl to hang out with me tonight. she seemed very excited..i know this is no extra special ***** i should be able to handle the situation with ease. i just gotta keep a positive outlook..ill let everyone know how it goes.