no-condom sex

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
unfortunately, here in italy, the morning after pill cannot be bought without a medical recipee, so u have to go the doctor WITH your parents... and that wouldn't be funny. plus it costs over 100$.

so i think i'm not gonna enjoy sex before my partner is 18+... and she's still 16:-(
Why dont u just make HER wear a condom? :rolleyes:

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning pill is very dangerous!! It should be only used 2 times in a lifetime!! Used many times may cause permanent infertility for the girl!!

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
isn't that biologically impossible?!
Technically, no.

I worked in a bio research lab, in a project that studied sperm movement/etc. Thing is, in mammals, sperm MAY stick to the walls of the oviduct in the female for some days, waiting until she is fertile and then being released to go fertilize her eggs. This is one reason why the rhythm method may not work. Note that by oviduct I don't mean vagina, so washing after finishing insede her won't prevent this.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Technically, no.

I worked in a bio research lab, in a project that studied sperm movement/etc. Thing is, in mammals, sperm MAY stick to the walls of the oviduct in the female for some days, waiting until she is fertile and then being released to go fertilize her eggs. This is one reason why the rhythm method may not work. Note that by oviduct I don't mean vagina, so washing after finishing insede her won't prevent this.
48 hours

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but if it can lives just up to 48 hours, it can't fertilize the egg, can it?! at least, not if it comes into her the first day of her things...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
Morning pill is very dangerous!! It should be only used 2 times in a lifetime!! Used many times may cause permanent infertility for the girl!!
you have something to back that up with?

tonysat

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know a girl whose used it 4 or maybe 5 times in her life already , ( the morning after pills )

are you sure its causes permanent fertility ?

:rolleyes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first month or so with a girl I always use a condom.

once I am sure they are on birth control and don't have any diseseaes (I take that **** seriously, I am talking tests) I would then consider not using one.

I don't use one with my current GF,b ut we have been together, well, sleeping together since June and she is over here 6 days a week just about and I know she is on BC.