No Car

Herzeleid

Reaction score
I've recently found this site and I am taking necessary steps to become more successful with women. I'm a senior but I can't drive (insurance is too expensive at the moment.) Will I become any less alpha if I find a girl who can drive and have her handle all the driving? To top it off, because of my family situation it would be a bad idea to have any women over my house. I'll be going to college in the fall so its not like i'm looking for a serious relationship, but i still want to have fun. Does anyone have any ideas or can offer any insight on what I can do?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't have a car, and girl at house a big no-no, so what? Make the best of the situation.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel u there man. i have a car but it's a piece of ****. my insurance is hella expensive and i have to keep fixing that piece..

don't let u hold u down though man. just get out. even if you have to walk. get out.

make friends with everyone. get invited to parties. get a ride to them.

you said your looking for a short term relationship. parties are great for that man. thats what i did.

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not old enough to drive so I just let Claire drive me everywhere. It is alpha because its like having a chaufer. "Drive me to the cinema *****:cool:" "Did you just call me a *****:mad:?" "Im sorry please forgive me don't beat me up:(". Ok maybe Im not quite alpha yet:D .

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is kinda like having a chaufer, but be courtious to her.