no balls

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i should be calling this girl to ask her to come to the park with me (only date idea i can think of) and i just havent got the balls to call her ;z its pretty much our third meeting and we were pretty close second date (had her in my arms all night and constant grinding/hugging) but i pussied out of a kiss close and she even asked me about it later... now its thursday and i alreayd mentioned something about going out on saturday and that id fill her in on the details but i havent got round to doing it... now im *****ing out again and i dunno why :(

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so instead you whine about your problems here and expect what?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skel tbh i dont know if i did i would of stated what i expected

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys - admittedly we do get a lot of AFC rubbish but why should we not help rather than criticise?

We can make a difference to these poor guys. (wish this didnt sound so cheesy though)

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol doesnt matter i called and it rang for less then half a second before it went to voicemail lol oh well :p

-=Ice-T=-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you already know this girl, she's not a complete stranger.

Just pretend she is one of your guy friends. ACT as if she is one of your guy friends, because the truth is she is no better than them and this will help you nail her.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look at the post above urs T i called and got shunted lol

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
remember - persistance

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
but not stalking. oh no, thats the path to trouble.

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes - there is a line but im certain this has been covered in past posts *hint*

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking just forget her, she obviously doesnt want to talk and if she does she knows my number

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno what to tell you, except MAN UP. In some parts of the world, guys your age are out there, at this very moment, with rifles, killing left and right, covered in blood, facing death at any moment, all day, every day. They have little food, little clothing, no money and no home go to go at night. They sleep on straw, with a gun in hand and a knife under their head. They know that in all likelyhood, they're not gonna make it alive through the next couple of years. And then there's you... scared of talking a girl to a quiet park in the peaceful America. MAN UP!

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i love how people post without even reading through the fecking thread

and im not in america

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she called back and flaked on saturday... didnt even listen to her reason :p just went its alrite dont worry bout it i gotta go now, then shes like dont u have freetime to talk... i was like nah busy sorry bye.

;\