Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going LS! Its funny how you talk about her maybe having something on her mind, that girl I kissed had just broken up with her guy that day. She tried vying for relationship with me yesterday, it added up, I was gonna be the rebound guy, I told her no, I can't do it. Hehe! Good stuff man! I'm proud of ya, real proud. You know, now I wanna work on the "I know its on" in terms of sex. Get the lays.

My gents, well, I have landed safely in Soweto, no I didn't fly, I just said that for an effect, I also don't what effect but, you get the point. There is a girl that has been pestering me to come over this hood the whole damn year! She is the next door neighbour, her name is Pepe, and her lil sis is Tebo.

I messaged her on Whatsaap to tell her I had arrived. 10 mins later she came through my Gran's house. We chatted a lot, caught up about a lot, she told me my ex gf was getting married. Wow, what a waste at her young age. She hooked me up with her about two years ago I think, I've always thought she has the hots for me but today, she showed a pic of her friend who lives up the street. She wants to hook me up with her.

She is cute, 21, but she told me this girl is extremely childish and she wants me to mature her, wow...I'm 19, don't help that I look about 17. But whatever, I will see how this develops.

I'm experiencing that new guy on the block thingie, getting greeted from former ugly ducklings that have ripened and look oh so delicious. I have 3 targets. Have to game them, I will start tomorrow because I kinda know them, although I haven't spoken with them in years. Kinda like, semi-cold approaches. Good thing I got some male friends the last time I was here and they like women and chilling on the streets. I saw one of em today, Fingz.

My cousin's friend, Skats, came over and started busting my balls about how stylish I looked on my matric dance, he saw the pics on FB. He is one of my biggest influences when it comes to humour, damn, the guy is funny, he is one of those guys that make you laugh by just looking at you. He has taught me a lot about the Game, I think I once posted a dialogue between me and him earlier on in this journal.

Anyway, My Gran sent us to the shops to get some stuff, we went to this new shopping centre called Diepkloof Square. Damn...the women there! They are real cute. While walking with Skats, I see this girl in the eleventh grade from my school, or should I say, former high school. We never talked before, but she knew my name and I knew hers. One of those weird things really.

I approached her and we started talking, it was not much though but I expressed a desire in seeing her in this holiday spell of mine, we both didn't have our phones and she gave me her facebook name. Will see how it turns out, but, I'm not expecting miracles. Facebook sucks balls for me in terms of The Game.

Tomorrow awaits, I have a good feeling about this place.

Later.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my fellow players.

I woke up very later today, at about 12:15 pm...I'm a damn heavy sleeper, woke up to find I was the only one in the house, gran's off for 3 days, my cousin and I basically own the house, pity he aint big on game though.

I had to look for our rubbish bin around the hood as it was collection day. Spent about 45 mins until I came across a strikingly cute senorita. I passed her by, greeted her and she kept on looking at me to which I thought, "oh why not?".

Me: Where are you going?
Her: Wanna go buy some food at Vinchesko's.
Me: Wait up, lemme walk you there...So, you live around here?
Her: Yeah, you must be visiting though, never seen you around here.
Me: Yeah, I'm from the Eastrand...but I'm enjoying it out here in the West.
Her: Which house you living in?
Me: (Pointed to the house)
Her: Your name is Blessing?
Me: No...not at all.

At this point we got to Vinchesko's, the spark kinda fizzled out as the place was a bit crowded and she seems like one of those prudes who don't wanna be seen hanging out with guys. I then offered her my numbers because I had forgotten my phone at home. Told her to call me whenever she wanted us to chill. Her name is Napo. Interesting that we only exchanged names at the end.

Got home, and while I was watching Martin, my cousin's friend rolls through, let's call him S'khalo. He is a natural through and through, although he is short and kinda chubby but has an insane sex drive. I remember him jumping around the room like a kid when I told him we were owning the house for the weekend.

He starts telling me we should bang like crazy and all that, he gives me the number of this girl I know around the hood and tells me to tap her up. As soon as he left, I told the girl to come over, she wanted to, but the damn rain was pouring from all angles! She rescheduled for tomorrow, her name is Punte.

This weather sucks, its forever raining and I wanna get to 100...I'm on 4 approaches so far. Gotta improve that pathetic number!

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Guys!

Hope you are all having a good time, I'm about to eat with my family and all that.

Anyway, as you guys know, I'm in Soweto right now and my cousins and their friends have all made it their personal mission to instill game within me haha.
They talk a lot of s*hit, but I picked up gems from them since they get ass like nobody's business.

Well, yesterday we were at some street bash, I was reluctant to have a drink because my stomach was acting up. Ended having two bottles and hitting on chicks, it was a sausage fest and it was really hard to get anything going, I only approached two though...both went meh.

As we were preparing to go home, at about 4 am, all of us except for my afc cousin, Thibo, are drunk and high as hell. I was so high, damn, I never wanna smoke so much again. So as we make our way outta the party, Rabzz notices that we have been followed by two guys. We had to turn back and go back to the party just to ward them off, they seemed to work in a network as each and everyone of them were staring at us from corners. Watching to see when we would leave. They all wore long "The Matrix" styled jackets. Must have been about 16 of them circling the party looking for easy prey, and in our case we were.
Thibo kept us calm though, and told us we would have to fight if we wanted to leave. Bad idea because were stoned. S'khalo went alone to check an alley were we could escape, he found it and called us with his phone, we spread out and met him there. I remember being flippen scared the whole way home. This hood is known for muggings.

But I'm glad I'm safe...and about to eat!!! Remember that girl I approached? Napo? She sent me an sms, wants me call and chill out. Let's see what gives.

Later PlayerZ,

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Jack, I feel you on that tip. If I had known I'd be in that situation, I would have just chilled for that day. I think being high made me even more paranoid.

My Players.

If you read above, you will remember S'khalo the dude that gave me Punte's number? She played hard to get since that day and I eventually just gave up on her but today she sent me a message on WhatsApp asking if I could go with her to Diepkloof Square. I accepted and met her near some corner, got in under her umbrella as it was raining (it has rained almost everyday here). On our way there we talk, mostly small talk. She likes talking so she did most of it.

On our way back, I asked about her BF, she told me all his negative aspects first, he is needy, aggressive and a control freak. I saw a chink in the armor and went on the offense. As we were standing on the corner from my house, I told her I wanted a little fling for my holidays, she told me she would think about it. It started to pour really hard and I told her I had to go. We looked into each others eyes and I just tilted my head towards her and smooched her near my house. It was nice and long, got me a boner for sure!

She left and told me she would get back to me about my preposition. All about Punte.

Remember I told you guys about my neighbour, Phephe? I really think she has the hots for me or she is truly flirty with everyone, she kinos me a lot. And today, she got jealous when I asked her lil sister to go with me to the Garage. She over reacted really, to the point where I just cancelled on her lil sister and went with my cousin Thibo. Gotta do something I guess eh?

Later PlayerZ.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy. That mugging situation sounds rough. Ive only ever been in a couple fights, and those were with friends and once with my dad. To get in a serious fight with some guys I dont know would be a different story. Its an experience I want to have, but Im still not excited about it.

I wonder what it is about these boyfriends that make the girlfriends want to leave them so badly. My best friend acts like this sometimes to his girl and I want to yell in his face "Stop being so nice! Be confident and strong instead!"
But there's no way to convince people like that. His girlfriend has cheated on him once already.

I feel bad being the guy that a girl cheats with, but this seems like a situation where she might break up with her guy.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel what you saying, I also tend to stay away from girls with boyfriends but if she is down, well, then so am I. I was supposed to meet up with this chick yesterday but I ended going to some party with my cousins instead.

Happy New Year Brothers!

2012 was some year, just read through some past updates and yeah, the year was a good one. I hope to start this one on a good note by passing my matric, results will be coming out in newspapers on the 3rd. I'm not nervous, but I will probably be a wreck tomorrow. I know I passed though, I can feel it. Probably failed maths though.

In terms of women, it was so-so, I can improve on what I've done last year and I've learnt a few things which I will lay out for me not to forget them for this year. I'm also resetting my approach count which was 10, paltry I know.

1. Choose your game and stick with it. One of the reasons why I'm making little progress is, I tend to change my game depending on the chick I'm dealing with, it happens subconsciously most of the time. it ranges from indirect to direct. I've realised now that even "bad" game can get a guy laid if he has practised it well enough. I'm on direct because it works better for me and I never want to deviate from it.

2. Approach. Ah damn, there are times when I approach so effortlessly and everything just flows and then there are times where I'm rusty as hell. Its usually because I just don't approach enough. I will approach 3 a week and go 6 weeks without approaching. That is pathetic. I want to approach everywhere now, and I want to start going for 22-24 year old chicks too. no excuses.

3. Quit PMO forever, this really is seeping any masculine power I have. I try to quit but I just keep coming back but now, this is the final stand! No more, I'm on day 1. The main reason I'm quitting is I wanna get erect much quicker and sustain it. Get my brain used to real girls and not some screen.

4. Escalate. Many times I've let go of opportunities to get laid because I settled for a make-out when I could have taken things further. It goes beyond, sometimes I settled for a number when I could have Kiss closed or something. Always take the interaction as far as you can.

5. Be aggressive and adopt a Get laid or Get lost mentality. At this stage of the Game, I'm not looking for a GF or a friend, I will screen girls for what I'm looking for, which is sex. I don't care how nice, friendly she might be, if I ain't hitting it then it has to move away. I will probably be called a jerk or ******* by some girls, but I'm prepared for it.

6. Play the numbers game, if it means I have to look at women as just that. Then so be it, it probably will be construed as an ******* phase but then again, I don't want the "love" of my life. I know that by approaching more and escalating, I will be increasing my odds greatly.

That is just about it. I'm making a vow with myself to uphold these principles. I always try to justify my paltry notch count with thoughts like "I'm working on myself", "I'm the prize, they must run after me"...not anymore, I'm going to work hard on this, day or night. No sense in acting like some player who has never put work in. I'm starting from the bottom. Gotta earn my stripes.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I have passed my matric, I'm so happy I could just die right now! Results came out at 2am, its 5 am and I'm still up. College awaits!!!

In other news, Phephe came over at about half 3am. We looked for her cousins name in the newspapers, but couldn't find it. I think her cousin failed. It started to rain and she had to go, I went with her and tried to kiss her at the gate, she refused. She tilted her head away. Oh well...

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I have passed my matric, I'm so happy I could just die right now! Results came out at 2am, its 5 am and I'm still up. College awaits!!!

In other news, Phephe came over at about half 3am. We looked for her cousins name in the newspapers, but couldn't find it. I think her cousin failed. It started to rain and she had to go, I went with her and tried to kiss her at the gate, she refused. She tilted her head away. Oh well...

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been away for quite some time, I hate blaming other factors but, finishing high school and just chilling at home has taken me out of my spunk. I had to sort out some college loans and stuff, didn't wana bore you with that. I'm done, it's all good. I'm starting at CTi on Monday!

On to the side of women, unfortunately, I fell back to my addictive habit of reading too much PUA- related articles. That caused what is now called 'Analysis Paralysis'. I just chilled at home and this January has been rather meh.

Yesterday, I deleted all my bookmarked articles, my ebooks, everything that is related to theory. Today, I had to go to Braamfontein to sign my loan approved papers, on my way back to the taxi rank, I spotted masses of people gathering around a street footballer, he was a hobo but this dude had mad skills! As I looked to my left, I noticed a light chick snacking on some chips. I stuck my hand out to her, as if to say "Give me some". She did,

We talked alil bit, but she was shy, maybe because there so many people watching us and that must have caused her some social pressure. After discovering that she didn't have a phone, I had to leave. I hugged her and off I went.

I got home and after eating, I just decided to not play PES 2013 or watch a 1000 ways to die but to go out of the house. Didn't have a plan whatsoever of where I was going, but I had to go out.

I walked for long periods without seeing any girls, surprisingly. I do remember being eye-fvcked by some two chicks that were standing with a ugly dude. Hehe, I tried weightlifting last week Friday and my arms got swollen. Now they just look big, and I was taking advantage, guess that's why they starred at me.

I went to another hood basically, still, no girls. The weather was alternating between hot and rain, weird weather down here. After about an hour, I just decided to visit a high school bud. Chilled for a while and at about 6, I went back home. But, something stopped me and I decided to take another route home, I then saw a fine lady that was obviously older than me, quick guess I would say she is around 24-26.

I mini stalked her, hehe, gathering the courage. Took no less than 30 seconds. Came from behind and said "hi"

Kele: oh hi (takes off earphones)
Me: What's your name?
Kele: I'm Kelebogile.
Me: That's a sweet name, so where do you live?
Kele: (Points east in a humorous manner)
Me: ah cmon, what's that? You don't know where you live?
Kele: I do, but I can't explain it, hence the exaggerated motion.
Me: Ah haha, fair enough, I take it you must be new around here.
Kele: Yeah, I arrived to this place last year August.
Me: I arrived here in September, so you and I have something in common.
Kele: Hmm, yeah I guess we do...its far from work though.
Me: Where do you work?
Kele: In Ormonde, that's like close to Soweto.
Me: Damn!

We had a nice chat, she works as a magazine editor and she has a good sense of humour. We talked until I got to the street where she lives.

Me: Hey, you are a cool girl, I'd like to chill with you, sometime, you know, have a little fun.
Her: Oh thanks and no problem, hehe, I try to be cool hey.
Me: yeah? Ayt, look, gimme your bbm pin and erm, we will take it from there. You look tired, go take a chill and relax.
Her: (Punches in her Pin), yeah, well, still gotta cook, but, a lady's gotta do, what a lady's gotta do.
Me: Alrightie but eggs don't count as cooking!, lemme go cook too, before my father comes back.

At about 9pm, I sent her this message "Hey Kele, it was nice meeting you, looking forward to some good times, have yourself a wonderful night.:)", and she replied " Right back at you :)"

Then it hit me, okay, sure I only got one today, but it was WAY better than playing PES all day, and hehehe...I'm going out tomorrow again. 4pm this time.
Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening my brothers.

I went out today, just like I did yesterday, here is what went down..

I woke up at my usual time of 9am, I then hit the gym with my friend, Tumi. Told him about yesterday and he seemed keen on joining me on my expedition. He said he would come to me at about 5pm. I waited until 17:15 and I thought I would wait no longer, I just went out.

About 10 minutes into the walk, he called and told me to wait for him, I did and he decided to go and introduce me to his cute girlfriend, who happens to have a twin. It is a bit far though, but it was good because that would afford us the chance to meet more women. We walked, and walked, until we ran into some girls that were eye-fvcking us, from a distance, they looked thick and juicy but as we got closer, we noticed they are probably in primary school. So we passed it up.

We continue the walk to his chicks place and while travelling I notice that women are oogling us, I guess its because Tumi literally looks like Chris Brown, in fact, he is known by that name or "Sexy". Anyway, that didn't faze me, we've been hommies since 2 years old, seriously, so I'm used to the extra attention he gets.

I don't know whether it was because it was a bit late, but there just weren't that many chicks in our vision. We finally got to his chicks place and in a nice coincidence, we ran into them. He introduced me to them, Zandi and Zandile. Oh Gents, I'm gonna be using real names now, I keep forgetting sh*t like HB 'Thong'. So, the names are gonna probably sound foreign to you guys.

I have a knack of determining the dynamics of a relationship and quickly on, I discover that, Tumi's girl is a bit stuck up and my buddy just acts all clingy and too jokey-like around her. The girls seemed jumpy the whole time, my gut instinct was, Zandi probably had a another boyfriend or a big brother in close vicinity. They were constantly gazing at opposite sides, as if to check coasts. It got worse when we got to some park where large groups of guys where chilling, Zandile literally jogged for a bit, it looked as if she was running away from me.

The guys in the park were also constantly checking us out the whole damn time, like they wanted to say or do something. Then, my suspicion was realised when Zandi asked us to go in a separate street, and then meet on another street up top. Her big brother was around and word is, he don't speak much, but shoots, a lot.

I was getting alil ticked off at this point, I'm wasting time here, one can't escalate because this Zandile's head was so occupied and, frankly, we should be meeting more hunnies. I decided to play it cool for my buddy's sake. We meet at the specified street and still, these girls are just, weird man. Hot, but weird. I tell my hommie, we gotta go and hunt. We bid our goodbyes and we decide to go to his Grandma's house to get some water, we didn't actually realise we had walked for so long!

Got there, drank a lil bit and headed out, met his slutty cousin, too bad she is as old as my 15 year old sister, she really cute. On our way back, it started getting dark, looked at my wristwatch and it was 19:30. No girls at all on our way back. Surprising isn't it? When I'm going somewhere, I run into a lot of women, when we go out to pick-up, none. Okay we chickened out of two light girls, actually I wanted to go but he told me they were lesbians. Bummer!

I've learnt a few things, one, I don't want a wingman, we wasted valuable time with those unresponsive chicks, even his girl was a bit meh towards him. Alone, surely I would have hunted on greener pastures. Two, dress well, it makes a difference, I always dress like sh*t during the week but I made an effort today, wore nike sneakers, with a black Levi jean and a blue top, hehe, eye-fvcks definitely stroked my ego. Three, Days won't be the same, yesterday was okay, but today was just bomb. Literally, but it feels good to be taking pro-active action. Four, Go out, just go outside the house, I swear theory and the field aren't the same, things I mentally masturbate about in theory, fly out the window when one is out there, but you still do good. Guess experience is the best teacher after all.

Anyway, I'm loving this, and I'm going out tomorrow too(Alone this time), it will be a Friday, so hopefully I will be able to crunch some crazy numbers in.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening my brothers.

It's about that time where I drop a report. This is my third consecutive day of going outside the house and just hunt for some poon.

I woke up extra late today, and still woke up feeling somewhat sluggish. At about 4pm, I decided to go and get some cookies at ext 14, on my way there, I see some above average girl. I approach her, and for the first time in a long time, I'm a bundle of nerves.

Me: hey, go with me that way, you got a an umbrella.
Her: Ah cmon, where are you going?
Me: I'm going to that house (point there)
Her: oh nah, that's too far man.
Me: okay; erm...what's your name?
Her: I'm Nomthandazo, and actually, I gotta go, my mom's waiting for me.
Me: Okay, let me get your digits then
Her: Nah, maybe next hey, sorry.

Ouch, okay, I was not surprised by rejection, we gotta get it sometime, I was rather taken back my nervous energy, I usually never experience AA, its always just a testosterone rush. Anyway, I went on bought my damn cookies and never wanted to soak in my thoughts.

I waited until the sun was not so hot. Went out at about 17:30. That was not such a good idea, it was still blazing but I pushed on. At about 30 or so minutes into my walk, I came across a really tall girl with the sexiest legs (NDJ and Amohield know) that I had ever seen. I just had to.

Me: Hey you.
Her: Hi.
Me: What's up? I gave you my numbers the other time, and you didn't call.
Her: Me? No...I don't know, you've never given me your number, and...
Me: What's your name?
Her: I'm Tumi, and lol, I know you...your name is Nino right?
Me: Ah yeah? Hahah..wow, and how do you know me?
Her: you hit on a couple of my friends last year, they never forgot you. And they showed me who you were, that's how I know you.
Me: Yeah? I must have forgotten them...anyway, gimme your digits then, damn...I'd like to organise something.
Her: Ah, sh*t...I lost my phone recently, sorry, but I live in the 5th house from here.
Me: Yeah, so I will see you around then yeah?
Her: yeah, no problem

Ah damn, she doesn't have a phone...Gawd, her legs! Flip, I could just imagine myself banging her all night.
So, right around the corner I see some girl I kinda know, but not personally, well, its mostly a hi and bye kinda thing. As I saw her with her friends, I greeted her and she stopped and told her friends to go on without her. (Thank you Lord).

Me: Hey, you..
Her: Long time no see
Me: Yeah, shiid! How you been, erm..how's grade 8?
Her: Me, grade 8? Nigga, you don't know me well now do you?
Me: Nah, actually I don't hey, only thing I know about you, is your name, Busi, right?
Her: Yeah, I know yours too...hey, wow, you have blackberry! Please give me your pin.
Me: Yeah sure, why not...then, you can come around my place?
Her: yeah, but let's talk about that on bbm, my buddies are getting further away.
Me: Okay Busi, see you then...

So I walked into ext 14 again, saw some two hunnies come my way, but nah, too young. I ended up going to ext 9 and still, nothing. I decided to go and see a primary school bud. Chilled until 8pm and came back.

3rd day was okay, not spectacular by any means so that's why I'm gonna be gaming at an entirely different hood tomorrow, I'm gonna be at Zaza's hood in Spruitview...a place that's a bit affluent than my hood to say the least and the girls are so hot. I'm going to him to basically hear the details about his project of starting a house music podcast, so he wants me to write and perform an introductory poem and all that.

We will see what tomorrow holds.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening my ninjas

Its about that time again. Woke up and went to my friend's place at about 12pm. He lives in Spruitview. I got there and chilled while we were waiting for my bud, Vuks. He came with his cousiin, Richmond.

Zaza's neighbour was having a 21st birthday so they invited us to go and celebrate with them at the Spruitview Multi-Purpose park. When we got there, Zaza organised us some VIP tickets. As we got in, we quickly realised that we were the youngest people there, now that sucked.

I told my bros that we needed to got out of this VIP section and go hit on some girls in the park.

My hommie, Zaza quickly sprang into action and I winged him on that mission...he messed up and didn't escalate on that girl.

So, I spot a chick so light, she looks like a coloured. I approached while she walking with her 3 buds.

Me: Hey girl, I've been calling you, either you didn't hear me, or you rude.
Her: Nah, I didn't hear you,
Me: So, I likes ya, and I want'cha. So let's get to know each other
Her: Hmm..too bad, we are leaving right now, so
Me: So, gimme your digits so we can meet again.
Her: oh ayt

Her numbers were fake, as I suspected. Guess my intuition is sharp. No harm done.

On my way back from that pick-up, some chick eye-fvckes me hard. I go to my hommies and tell them about her, to which they tell me to go and approach her. .

Me: hey, you can't just look at me so deliciously and not say nothing.
Her: Excuse me, its just that, I think I know you from somewhere.
Me: Yeah, erm...perhaps you saw me in your dreams?
Her: haha, yeah right...do you frequent this place a lot?
Me: nah, not that much hey, so what's your name anyway?
Her: my name is Amo.
Me: okay, nice name, my name is Nino.
Her: Nice to meet you.
Me: So, I likes ya, and I want'cha, gimme your digits and let's organise something.
Her; I'd like to, but I live far and I don't own a phone...sorry.
Me: Sh*t...oh well, it was nice knowing ya, even though, I'll never see ya again.
Her: Same here hey.

We went back to VIP section and ate. Didn't game because they were way older and most came with dates.

4th day wasn't so productive, we will see what tomorrow brings.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you close anymore? You can pull them from where you are dude. I've been with a few of these chicks - They're direct and up for it! Just do it there.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening bros.

I didn't plan on going out today, but I called my mom and told her I'm coming to visit her, also that I wanted to eat some Sunday soul food. Haven't eaten her food since I started living with my dad.

When I told my dad about this, he gave me his bank card and told me to withdraw some money for him on my way there. It was scorching hot but I decided to save some money and walk instead.

On way to the bank, I saw this stunning girl with shades on, I wasn't gonna approach her because I was rushing, desperate to get away from the relentless heat. But the way she locked eyes with me, I just had to, that's like manna from heaven. And, I'm glad that, that little episode of AA I had days back was just that, an episode, not a season haha.

Me: Hi...
Her: Hey, (stops walking)
Me: (extend my hand) My name is Nino. What's yours?
Her: I'm Khosi, nice to meet you.
Me: Nice name Khosi, how often do you frequent this place?
Her: hmm..about once or twice a month.
Me: well, I'm about to give you reasons to come by here more. I'm interested in you.
Her: wow...you know what you want eh, wow..erm, I'm cool with that seriously.
Me: Yeah...you just so beautiful, I had to...tell me, are you single?
Her: don't know where I stand, I really don't...but we can still try something.
Me: Hmm, I appreciate your honesty. So, gimme your contact details, and we can hook up in the next two weeks or so.
Her: Sure, thang.
Me: well, it was nice meeting you, have a nice day.
Her: Same her hey.

And then, before she left, I told her to drop her groceries and then I just went for it. I kissed her in a taxi rank. She was delightfully surprised...she hugged me for quite some time and then she left.

The grin on my face after that, haha! Oh, I forgot to mention, I remember our convo where I asked if she had a kid because I saw some pampers in her bag, she said yeah, a two year old. Goodness knows how old she is, but fvck it, she is too beautiful.

Got to my moms, ate some some Soul food. Returned to my paps, and I sms'ed this chick, and she just replied. "Oh hey!am okay lv n the feeln is mutual,hv a grt evening"

Great prospect fellas...shout out to my nigga, NorwegianDj for reminding me about my beast within.

Later PlayerZ.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Me: Hi...
Her: Hey, (stops walking)
Me: (extend my hand) My name is Nino. What's yours?
Her: I'm Khosi, nice to meet you.
Me: Nice name Khosi, how often do you frequent this place?
Her: hmm..about once or twice a month.
Me: well, I'm about to give you reasons to come by here more. I'm interested in you.
Her: wow...you know what you want eh, wow..erm, I'm cool with that seriously.
Me: Yeah...you just so beautiful, I had to...tell me, are you single?
Her: don't know where I stand, I really don't...but we can still try something.
Me: Hmm, I appreciate your honesty. So, gimme your contact details, and we can hook up in the next two weeks or so.
Her: Sure, thang.
Me: well, it was nice meeting you, have a nice day.
Her: Same her hey.

And then, before she left, I told her to drop her groceries and then I just went for it. I kissed her in a taxi rank. She was delightfully surprised...she hugged me for quite some time and then she left.

The grin on my face after that, haha! Oh, I forgot to mention, I remember our convo where I asked if she had a kid because I saw some pampers in her bag, she said yeah, a two year old. Goodness knows how old she is, but fvck it, she is too beautiful.
This was great, and the move at the end took some balls :up: Going direct is the way to go!

I also like the post from a few days back where the girl that's obviously older than you gave you her bbm pin...did you follow up with her?

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Arocket, yeah, and funny enough, I've been most effective when I'm much more direct. Yeah, I followed up with Kele, and basically its a dead end. She is a complete nutcase, she is workaholic, I think that's even an understatement...she is just way too busy, and my invites were shoved in the "I will see when I'm free" category, so, I'm not on her case anymore.

My Brothers.

Well, I started college today, I felt so lost. Like a new kid in high school again, that really sucked. The college is private so there's less people than my high school, rough estimate, I'd say 700.

I kept on getting lost until I remembered that I had a girl's bbm pin that is at this college. She and her buddies approached me in January. I sent her a message and she came to reception to take me on a campus tour, she was so cool, like the most chill girl I've ever met. We chilled at the canteen listening to music while my finance stuff was being sorted.

Finally, I was allocated a class. I'm doing Information Systems Engineering, erm, there's no girls there, just less than 20 guys. Made friends with a guy named Thomas, seemed a cool enough guy. I'm writing an exam in Friday already! Damn. It should be noted too that I was the only new person in that class.

After school came at about half 3, on my walk to the taxi rank. I approached a girl and asked her if she was going there and she said "yeah". I'm not gonna post the dialogue because we talked for a long time, so much that she decided to buy me lunch at the mall. Talked a lot, we just hit it off, but she has a bf and I just went with the flow.

On our way to the taxi rank, it started raining and we ran like headless chickens, it was so funny. Before she climbed aboard her taxi, she asked for my digits, I gave her and well, went to my taxi. She has a petite body, not particularly what I like, her face is just okay, nothing wow. She is doing her 2nd year.
Her name is Gugu.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening dawgs.

This is a quick update, I'm writing a test tomorrow already, geez!

On my way to college, I spotted a lone chick walking in the same direction as me, she was further ahead though. I approached her, made some convo, exchanged pins when I had to go to my class. She texted me tonight telling me to wait for her tomorrow at the same spot. Okay.

I saw a girl in the canteen that used to be in my high school once, she is just fine, but her buds are flaming and she introduced me to them, Palesa and erm, damn...forgot her name.

At break I chilled with this cool dude who's got car, he is one funny rapper kinda guy, his name is Thomas. I introduced myself to two white guys in my class, Deacon and James, James is the most Chillest peep I've ever known!

Some girl opened me in the hood today, her face is, erm, okay. The body though, shoo! The thighs, basically, she is thick. She opened me with a bullcrap question asking if some chick was my cousin and then we made some convo but I was so hungry, I couldn't concentrate on her, I just wanted to get home and EAT!

Anyway, I don't think its a coincidence that I've been in the field much more than I can remember, I've been free from PMO for 32 days, my record. It deserves its on post, don't worry, on day 60, I will post it. I've been writing my transformations on some draft, I will publish it when the 60 days is over.

Later PlayerZ.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been quite a while.

First things first, I slipped up on my no PMO diet, on day 42. Sh*t! Went on a binge, in fact I just busted a nut right now. Oh well, its a hard enough challenge, that's for sure.

On the girls side, chronologically speaking, I approached two girls last Sunday, both of their names was Karabo, weird, I know. Got one of their digits, tried to initiate a date for today, but she unfortunately told me she would be busy. Then, there is Khosi, the chick I kiss-closed weeks back, we haven't met up as yet, her interest in me is still high though, she smsed me today and we exchanged some dialogue, she still wants to see me 'someday'. Too bad I will be visiting a hommie next Saturday.

On Wednesday, I scrolled down my BBM contact list and wanted to get rid of some dead wood then, I saw this chick I went Mode One on last year, was surprised I still had her on my Bbm. I asked if she still had a bf, she said no and then I told her I was still interested in her romantically. We then set up a date for Saturday, which is today.

So we scheduled to meet up at 2pm at some Multi-Purpose park, waited for 15 mins, then she finally came. We talked about a lot of things, she opened up about being bullied a lot in high school, being a loner, and just generally being a person who is somewhat anti-social. I talked a lot too, opened about my first kiss, first love, first break up and how it shaped who I am today.

As we were talking I realised that she doesn't look as good as her pics on Facebook and Bbm. Not that she is bad but for me, she didn't reach my standards.

Her lips were amazing though! And I, for some reason battled with myself for like a good 20 mins before I decided that I'm just gonna dive in. My effort was rejected, apparently she has flu and she didn't want to infect me. Cool beans then.

We talked until I decided that, after about 2 and a half hours, it was time to leave. Got to some corner and hugged and then, I went to the taxi rank.

I'm touching on something, I'm starting to realise that pick-up, seducing women or what have you, is not a skill but a habit. A habit that needs to be nurtured regularly.

I'm also starting to realise just how powerful opening up really is, like conveying your interest, being vulnerable, being honest and being genuine is. It polarises your interactions with women.

Nerves will never go away, at most they will be reduced, but never totally diminished. Acting like you aren't nervous will make you more nervous! Admit it to yourself that you are nervous, and watch that nervous energy morph into adrenaline. Feel the nerves and plow ahead anyway.

Later PlayerZ.