Ninja's girls (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because everyone here seems to love the cardinals..including me..just wondering if u were on that bangwagon..

I love when the Europeans talk of soccer...and say wtf is baseball

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought wrong about you

I come on here once in a while to read threads that are interesting. To see some of your post you seem like a DJ to me. But in the end you got your card pulled...It all turns out that you were just a fake...Haha...What a loser! how do you post pics of peeps you don't know...:down: :trouble:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real DJ's? dude toya is my friend we talked back in the day like almost every day, and yeah i even ran up a huge a$$ phone bill by talking to her from the states.

the only DJ here would be me considering how could i possibly know you were posting fake pictures. troll on, i'll spot you on other forums no doubt.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know who is worse...Black Italian for lying about some girl or christz for rambling on and on about how this girl wasn't Black Italian's ex gf because she's his online friend.

Both of you need to turn off the freaking computer and go outside and meet someone who you aren't seeing through a damn webcam.

That is all...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed as long as this cyber gal they seem to value arnt both on your ****s at the end of the night you both should keep it down.

still the outing was good by christz

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Honestly, I don't know who is worse...Black Italian for lying about some girl or christz for rambling on and on about how this girl wasn't Black Italian's ex gf because she's his online friend
Who is worse? Black_Italian. Hands down.

christz was just protecting an innocent girls reputation. That's a noble fight in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.