Nightlife is dead

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened? Is it like that everywhere? All the hot spots these day's are almost completely dead. What used to be packed now has 20 people and just in their groups and lame as ****. Guess for us it's all day game now?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened? Is it like that everywhere? All the hot spots these day's are almost completely dead. What used to be packed now has 20 people and just in their groups and lame as ****. Guess for us it's all day game now?
It's bad where I'm at too. Sausage fest outside of campus

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bad where I'm at too. Sausage fest outside of campus
Yeah all the bars that used to be ****ing packed are all looking like population 500 rural bars now. Like 2-5 women even attractive and mostly just hanging around their groups. Tonight's my last night going out. Staying pretty much single and sexless now.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah all the bars that used to be ****ing packed are all looking like population 500 rural bars now. Like 2-5 women even attractive and mostly just hanging around their groups. Tonight's my last night going out. Staying pretty much single and sexless now.
Good luck getting laid. I'm sexless too. I don't crave sex like I used to

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NIghtlife is gonna be dead going forwards. Ppl (women) probably dont wanna spend the money and clubbing was a cultural trend along with dance music, rnb hophop club nights etc were big when I was young and at uni, think Ibiza and all that, clubbing was big in the 90s but like alot of trends they tend to die out and I just think that ppl esp women dont wanna go out and spend money on entry and drinks unless like whats been discussed here its high end stuff where men are spending lots of money on VIP and bottle service in places like Miami, Dubai etc so basically clubbing and nightlife nowadays its just those few hotspots where rich men spend money

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have definitely noticed this lately and thought it was my city or some sort of nostalgia goggles. I noticed even 3-4 years ago there was an uncanny decline in nightlife. I remember when I went out multiple nights a week 10 years ago, our average sized downtown area was always bustling even on weekday nights. Nowdays, it seems like there are usually 2 or 3 busy places but for the most part it doesn't seem as vibrant, busy, or exciting as it used to. I also noticed there are far less hot women except on halloween night which is still a great night to meet women.

I honestly don't see the point in going out over just using OLD which is much easier and more efficient. If you want to meet a marriagable/LTR girl you're not going to find her in bars or nightclubs anyway. Your best bet for LTRS is talking to girls in every ordinary places during the day. Some of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life are routinely found in health food stores like Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't see the point in going out over just using OLD which is much easier and more efficient.
Swipe apps and Instagram/Twitter are more efficient for the top tier man than the nightlife venues.

For men below the top 10%, both nightlife venues and tech-based methods will be inefficient.

If you want to meet a marriagable/LTR girl you're not going to find her in bars or nightclubs anyway. Your best bet for LTRS is talking to girls in every ordinary places during the day. Some of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life are routinely found in health food stores like Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, etc.
Part of the reason I moved more of my game from nightlife approaching to non-bar approaching is because I am more relationship oriented. You're correct that any man that is relationship oriented is better off focusing on non-bar approaching.

Even though some of the hottest women you've seen have been in health food stores, that doesn't that those hot women in health food stores are willing to field approaches.

I have done a lot of grocery store approaching in my life across brands of grocery stores. I have gotten more dates at Kroger/Albertsons branded stores (see links below for list of those store brand names) as compared to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Sprouts, or Natural Grocers. That may be something specific to me and my approaching/vibe.

I like grocery store approaching more than mall or bookstore approaching for indoor game.

I also noticed there are far less hot women except on halloween night which is still a great night to meet women.
Halloween is overhyped and overrated in terms of getting laid. More attention whorring, not actual whorring. Roosh wrote in 2011 how Halloween is overrrated below.

Halloween
Common Sense: It’s easier to approach since you have a costume, and girls will be extra slutty since they’re already dressed like a slut.
The Reality: Groups are too large and distractions from other costumers too frequent. She’s in the mood for constant attention reinforcement, not a long conversation that leads to sex.

kuteguy

Reaction score
Yes, 100% agree with this
For the last 1.5 years I have been traveling quite a bit (London, all over Brazil, parts of Europe, Asia) - 50% destinations I have traveled to in the past as well.

The nightlife is D.E.A.D. In London, the only group that are frequenting nightlife venues are [uni] kids - Chelsea, Soho. City - forget it - empty!
As part of the below article says, after COVID, either people got too used to not going out and/or residents experienced quiet and peace in nightlife area and started complaining to council. In London, a lot of nightclubs have been converted to shops, offices, M&M chocolate, cand stores

Link (Telegraph newspaper): London nightlife is dead

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, one can only answer based on their own experience and what they see when out and about.

In my experience (I live in a UK town) it's not dead, although is maybe a little quieter.

I think surely a part of it is the expense. The price of alcohol just keeps going up here and it's getting to the point of being silly! It's so expensive and lots of people have decided to just drink at home! I know quite a few younger guys and girls and it seems like the guys don't even care and are happy to either go to the gym or just get high at home. When me and my friends were their age (like 21) this would be unheard of on a weekend!

And the much younger girls i know tend to just pre game at home for a huge part of the night to save money and MAYBE pop out too a club really late

just in their groups
This is kind of a different angle. I've always believed that it's way more 'cliquey' here and people go out in their groups and actuvely avoid talking to random people lol. That's why I used to love going over to the US to game! The girls were noticeably more friendly and approachable. (yes my accent helped, but I noticed it with American guys approaching girls too).
I remember the 'love systems' coaches writing an article about this once and I completely agreed. He said it was like in the US, you walk up too a girl in a bar and say 'hey, I'm Andy' and most will smile and be like 'Hey Andy, i'm Rebecca! How are you?' and they said that in the UK, 'hey, I'm Andy' is met with a look of pure disdain and confusion as she kind of backs away haha

From what I read on here from Americans, it's sounds like maybe it's becoming a bit more like how the UK is in that respect. I'll get my answer when I go there to game next, I guess

That being said, there's still a TONNE of super hot young targets every single time I go bar hopping. My eyes are constantly popping out of my head.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Planning on taking my StripclubCel friend to the Mission in SF tonight to check out the nightlife.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we went out. Wednesday. pretty dead. However. we discovered a bew club. He bailed but O went in. I wax thevonly White person. otherwise Latino & Black. A cute Black girl gave me the stare & smile right away. I got a drink at the bar. She came up. gave me a fist bump. held my hand and gave me a smile. I tipped my drink acknowledging her. She went back to her table with her girlfriend. I swear. If I weren’t in a relationship…
After she sat down.a 5/10 latino dude approached her. she was pleasant. But rejected him.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we went out. Wednesday. pretty dead. However. we discovered a bew club. He bailed but O went in. I wax thevonly White person. otherwise Latino & Black. A cute Black girl gave me the stare & smile right away. I got a drink at the bar. She came up. gave me a fist bump. held my hand and gave me a smile. I tipped my drink acknowledging her. She went back to her table with her girlfriend. I swear. If I weren’t in a relationship…
After she sat down.a 5/10 latino dude approached her. she was pleasant. But rejected him.
So. Nightlife isn’t dead. Even on a cold Wednesday night in The Mission SF.