Night out with the ex

R5D2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm being a little b!tch aren't I? I need to get out there and find some fresh talent. Cheers fellas, I can sleep now!

R5D2

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so stupidly I invited my ex out with me and my friends this evening to watch a movie. I asked her today if she wanted to eat first, she suggested going out for food so I booked a table at a chinese restaraunt.

I let her drive so I can drink, we have a good meal, chatting etc etc. Then she tells me she isn't going to have sex any more until she finds "the one" (we had sex 2 nights ago). I play it cool, "yeah, I agree, I'm not going to do anything you don't wanna do" - despite the fact she pounced on me on wednesday begging me to fvck her! (I could only oblige...). I figured this is prob just a sh!t test so I play along. We're acting more like friends now though.

She then drives us to the movie where we meet up with my friends. These guys know whats going on and just treat her as if I'd brought along a date they didn't know (we'd been dating for 3.5 years but split up over a month ago - so she was quite close with my friends).

For a while, we were getting along well, then she pulled her phone out and started texting, for about 30mins. So I ignored her - no b!tch ignores me for her phone when we're out at the pictures, that is plain rude. I went cold on her then, no kino, little talking, certainly no kissing. Eventually she starts stroking my leg and asking if I'm alright - "yeah, I'm watching the film".

I kept this up for the whole film, then chatted to my buddies after whilst mostly ignoring her. We get to the car, she's constantly asking me if I'm alright, but I continue my cold shoulder attitude all the way home. She drops me off, I thank her for the lift, no kiss or hug, say "see you sometime next week" and get out the car. Of course she stops me to see if I'm alright and whether I'm p!ssed at her. I just tell her no, I'm just tired, good night.

So here I am, I'm a bit gutted/annoyed because we get along really well most of the time - you think I was in the right? Should I have said something to her? I was gonna say - "I'm cool, just leaving you to your relationship with your phone" or something along those lines. Then at the end considered saying "If we were on a date, I'd be p!ssed at how rude you were, but we're not, we're friends, so I don't have to go to the cinema with you again". Maybe the last one is a bit harsh, but thats how I'm thinking.

Only problem is, I'm going away for a weekend with her next friday and we've got a double room booked.

Meh!

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
you my friend, are a *****.

are you asian?

R5D2

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
you my friend, are a *****.

are you asian?
Nah man, I ain't asian, and what are the stars please?

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got pissed off because your EX was on her phone for 30 mins with you there?

Are you 2 even broken up???

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's your EX, not your gf. What the **** could you care about how you two get along? treat her like you would any other friend. Don't get emotional and clingy and act like an angry chump about it.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man if she's giving you sex who gives a frick what these other dudes are saying.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha...I am in the EXACT situation. 3 and half years and we recently split.

Its weird, she will try to act cold to me, and then a couple of days later she will call and suggest that we hang out (which I allow for some fuking stupid reason). She will come over. The first time we were hanging out watching a movie, and so I started massaging her and one thing led to another and I ended up destroying her puzzy.

A couple of days later, she pulls the same thing except she stops me and says she doesn't feel comfortable having sex.....so I play it cool like it doesn't matter.

I think in the situaion you are in you did the right thing, but maybe you went just a little too far for it to be perfectly performed......maybe instead of being cold all night you should have still been semi-flirtful and invited her in??? Its hard to say....

WOMEN: cant live with'em, cant suck your own dik

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
For her being a friend, and this being a casual "going out" (not a date) you have really seemed to take every action she did so personally. Why were are you upset? She's just a friend. She has a phone, she has a right to use it, whenever she wants. Sure, it's rude. But that's her right.

You let it get to you, and it was apparently obvious if she asked you whats wrong the whole time. That's not a good move. ;\ A DJ would had attacked the situation at the moment it happened. Instead you let bug you, and keep you from having a good time. Which was the point of you guys going right?

I think you need to move on.

Some exs you just can't be friends with. Anytime you hang out with them, you start getting feelings for them again. Yes, it sucks. That's why I cut off all contact with one of my exes (just one I have this problem with), the others I have still remained friends with, oddly. But yeah, screw her man. If you can't be friends... as in non romantic friends, then I don't think you have any interest in communicating with her. Sorry.

R5D2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. An update, I text her the next day (yesterday), and spoke to her being all friendly. We arranged to go out today (she's picking me up shortly).

However I think I'm over her, last night I was at a formal dinner, and met some HB8.5 at the table. I gamed her for the evening and ended up back in her room by the end of the night (7 hour rule 4tw!). Lets just say I had a good night, although I was too drunk to have an awesome time, but told her we should meet for a drink soon.

Theres the bell, update later

R5D2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, for anyone thats interested, went out and we were cool like friends. I'm over her now! Can finally move on - got a lot more reading to do first though...DJ Bible for the win!