Night out, hot pickup...DON JUAN moves

Testiculz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently went to this club with some of my friends. We saw a group of girls we knew from college 3 years ago. These girls have always been older than me. When I was 18, they were 21. Now I'm 23 and they're 26-27. I was enjoying myself and it showed on my face and in my body language.
We went over and said hi to them. One of the girls couldnt stop staring and smiling. We know each other like I said, through college and mutual friends but she was always with the older crowd back then...while I was hunting the younger chicks. Tonight was the night to strike. After saying hi, me and my boys decided to "keep it moving" and hit the bar, to then work the crowd. Long story short, after 45 minutes, I decided to come back for her. (They were staying in another section of the club)

- Hey wassup, come with me.
- Where? (her)
- To the dance floor, let's go.
- Ok.

Grabbed her hand, hit the bar. Gave her some of my drink while dancing and having a good time. After 15 minutes, it was getting real sweaty on the dance floor so I grabbed her hand to bring her back to her friends in the non-sweaty zone.

- You got a boyfriend?
- No, I had one for 5 years, it didnt work out.
- Got a girl?
- Yes.
- What are you doing this summer?
- I have a 2 week vacation starting next week.
- What are your plans tomorrow.
- I have a barbecue to go to. And you?
- I have to go to a supper.
- Oh ok.
- Give me your number.
- What?
- I said give me your number
- 886-****
- Kool.
- Alot of girls look hot tonight, but you have an edge.
- What's that?
- Your smell.

Grabbed her by the waist and kept grinding for the next hour and half until the end of the party.

- Alright babes, I'm gonna go head back to meet my boys.
- Alright cool.

Next day, no games nothing. Sent her a text message.

- Hey wassup | Alex (Left my name. She didnt have my number)
- Hey! Glad to hear from you! Nothing much you?
- Chilling in my neighborhood.
- Kool, don't you have a supper to attend? (she payed attention)
- Yea and you? bbq?
- Yes, but I'm already hungry!

Played it cool. No more replies. Waited 2 days. Sent her another text message.

- Hey gorgeous, when are you on vacation.
- Next week gorgeous.
- Kool. Wear the same perfume as the other day, and I'll come pick you up. what do you say?
- So you liked the perfume huh? lol...That's fine with me. Just let me know in advance :)

No replies, just playing it cool until next week. She'll be thinking about me. I am putting this chick through hypnosis eversince the club....

My fellow don juans, feel free to leave comments or thoughts

Testiculz

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the first dialogue, I'm the one that asked what she was doing this summer and for her phone number. It might be confusing on the way I layed it out.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although many of the young trolls and keyboard jockeys who post their threads on this site will strongly disagree with this, I can tell you from experience that it is almost impossible to get to fu-ck a gorgeous girl aged in her 20's when you are a 16 to 18 year old boy, but by the time you are 38 you can go out and fu-ck as many gorgeous young 16 to 28 year old girls that you want, things get so much better the older you get. :up:

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Although many of the young trolls and keyboard jockeys who post their threads on this site will strongly disagree with this, I can tell you from experience that it is almost impossible to get to fu-ck a gorgeous girl aged in her 20's when you are a 16 to 18 year old boy, but by the time you are 38 you can go out and fu-ck as many gorgeous young 16 to 28 year old girls that you want, things get so much better the older you get. :up:
Truth, older girls tend to not go for younger guys. However don't believe it is impossible, because although I myself have never hooked up with a girl considerably older than me, I have seen a couple friends who hooked up with 21 yr olds when they were 16.

--Mission

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission said:
Truth, older girls tend to not go for younger guys. However don't believe it is impossible, because although I myself have never hooked up with a girl considerably older than me, I have seen a couple friends who hooked up with 21 yr olds when they were 16.

--Mission
YES,FINALLY!...Someone who beleives that anything is possible. Always keep a open mind and the windows of oppurtunities for you are endless.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good game kid. You played it perfect.

Testiculz

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
lol. how about sleepin with a 34 year old nurse when you're 19.
Screwing a 22 year old when you're 17. Impossible is only in the mind. Carry yourself like a God, and women will see you as one.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend screwed a fine 20yr old when he was 13...yes THIRTEEN. He is now the biggest man***** Ive seen. Back at that age we could only hold our wangs with like 2 fingers lol.

Another funny story is that this guy (20) picked up a hot 40yr old milf...He woke up and walked out to the lounge only to be greeted by someone.....The milf's 18yr old son just invited him to play the XBOX with him.

its not impossible to get older girls...I was 20 when i was fooling round with a 27yr old, then a 24, and then a 26...all in a row but that was an "older" chick fad for me a while ago.

Now I'm seeing a 23yr old...although I am now 22 so its not really a huge age gap ( although theres a huge height gap...shes 6ft and Im 5'6 lol)

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
A friend screwed a fine 20yr old when he was 13...yes THIRTEEN. He is now the biggest man***** Ive seen. Back at that age we could only hold our wangs with like 2 fingers lol.

Another funny story is that this guy (20) picked up a hot 40yr old milf...He woke up and walked out to the lounge only to be greeted by someone.....The milf's 18yr old son just invited him to play the XBOX with him.

its not impossible to get older girls...I was 20 when i was fooling round with a 27yr old, then a 24, and then a 26...all in a row but that was an "older" chick fad for me a while ago.

Now I'm seeing a 23yr old...although I am now 22 so its not really a huge age gap ( although theres a huge height gap...shes 6ft and Im 5'6 lol)
This seems to be happening a lot more in the last ten years, but it didn't happen very much in my teenage years.

I read a lot of articles on the internet about gorgeous teachers aged 22 to 40 getting fu-cked by horny young 12 to 17 year old schoolboys, mostly in the USA, why this happens I don't know.

The thought of fu-cking a hot teacher like, Debra Lafave, when I was 13 seemed like an impossibility, I never knew of any guy at my school who did that.

The first female teacher schoolboy sex scandal that I ever heard about was the, Pamela Smart, case back in 1990, I was 22 at that time.

When I was 13, I heard of men teachers fu-cking pretty schoolgirls, but never hot woman teachers getting fu-cked by schoolboys, I still think that more men teachers still fu-ck more teenage schoolgirls than woman teachers fu-ck schoolboys, but the cases involving gorgeous woman teachers with schoolboys gets a lot more media coverage.

I always wondered why they called older woman who fu-ck schoolboys Milfs, as Milf Hunter, doesn't look like he is a schoolboy or even a young man, so that is strange to me. :up: