Night game journal - what to improve?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last saturday, i went to the city/clubs. I’ve spoken to a girl. I had my hand on her hips. We spoke a little, suddenly she goes to her friends and stays there for like a min. I concluded she ain’t really interested, and moved away. However, because i had my had on her hips and she didn’t move it, she was clearly interested. Anyways, i moved and saw her again at night, she was speaking to another guy. He took her number and what not. Later throughout the night, i see her again and she gives me a scared but “come to talk to me” look. I ignore that **** because wtf why would you walk away when i was speaking to you. Then simply walked away from the top floor where i saw her for the last time.

Reflecting at the situation, i see that i got over-sensitive when i come to conclusions. I was sober and i was treating people in the club like they were sober, when in reality they were drunk.

How would’ve you handled the situation if she looked at you like come approach me when she was with another guy?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sober and i was treating people in the club like they were sober, when in reality they were drunk.

How would’ve you handled the situation if she looked at you like come approach me when she was with another guy?
By not hunting for poonany in nightclubs, bars, or anywhere else filled with drunks. Unless you're eager to spend time in county lock-up/quite possibly prison, after a boozy party girl accuses you of rape, in the aftermath of a drunken hook up

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By not hunting for poonany in nightclubs, bars, or anywhere else filled with drunks. Unless you're eager to spend time in county lock-up/quite possibly prison, after a boozy party girl accuses you of rape, in the aftermath of a drunken hook up
Lol i’m convinced this forum is a troll now. Wtf does that relate to the post?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've complained about this constantly as someone who went out for years. Women going out with their friends is so counterproductive. However unlike males, women cannot go anywhere by themselves without either another woman or a gay man. And the problem is that the threshold for having a woman ignore her friends has become even higher. Before, if a woman wanted a lay, she would go with you regardless. The chance of her dipping with them was lower. Today, women do not even give a guy a chance. The logistics of the club game is just not there for them anymore.

Rule number one: women are at the club to get attention [and to get laid]. I put that second point in braces to emphasize a point. All woman want to get drunk and/or ****ed when they go out. Maybe not the married girls pulled, but the others definitely want to get d*cked down. Yet here is the problem with these b*tches: if even one of them break off from the group with some random guy who is not King Charles the 3rd, the other women will call her a slut. Another reason why women bringing their friends out with them is counterproductive.

So far you see how contradicting and stupid women can be in their mating strategies. They want to hold all the cards at once. Unfortunately there are many guys she likely has ready to d*ck her down or at least give her attention, so why should give a chance to some random schmlok in a bar? Not saying that personally to you. Just giving the reality of how they think.

In the end, unless you are being creepy or doing something incredibly stupid it is not exactly your fault. Women are just sh*tty like that and they defy logic with their stupid female brains.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motioned for her to come over to me.