nice opener that worked for me first time f-close

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,i went clubbing on the weekend.. and got this idea from something robbie williams did at a club,so decided to try it out cause nothing much was happening.. i picked the hottest girl i could see hb 9.5/10,walked up drink in hand leaned into her and whispered in her ear "i wanna tell you a secret...." then gave her a flirty grin and walked off,next thing i was walking through the dance floor with my mates,and i feel a tug on my arm and this chick grabs my arm and pulls me over to an isolated part of the club,her friends were there but soon left us alone,fast forward 45 minutes and i f*cked her in her car,hottest girl ive ever done... thank you robbie haha

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't rape her lol,we went downstairs cause she wanted a smoke, (i dont smoke,i actually find it a bit gross in girls),and i was starting to get nervous so said back in a sec getting a drink and left her alone,it took me like 10 minutes to get served and while i was waiting she comes up behind me and puts her arms around me and goes "whats taking so long?" and i go "ohhh missing me already!!" and put my arms around her sorta hugging,then i just went in for the kiss,we pashed a bit then i bloody get served,talk about crap timing,so i said to her wanna go back up stairs and she said nah lets go,and she asked where my car was (i dont have one) lol,so i said a friend drove me to the club and he's upstairs,and she said "dont worry we'll take mine" so we got in the car and i went in for the kill,started kissing and she unbuttoned my shirt,i started rubbing her up and that got her going so we moved into the back and i took her bra off played with her boobs for a while,then unbuttoned her jeans and moved them down,and started fingering her for a while,she is only 19 so i didn't worry too much about a commy (bad i know),but i stuck it in anyway,she didn't mind then pulled out when i was ready and the rest is history

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been on a high ever since,ive been trying to work out why it worked too lol,i was wearing a really dressy business shirt and jeans,and had my hair done etc,her friends and her looked pretty stuck up,so i wasn't expecting anything but a weird look on her part,i tried to appear really sure of myself,its gonna sound stupid but i tried to act like robbie williams would doing an approach lol,when she came up to me she was rpetty bubbly,there was stacks of eye contact but not so much flirting,i had to start all the convo and i thought it was going bad when we were downstairs that why i went to get another drink,but as soon as i had left it seemed like her interest grew 10%,we had a few things in common,so the convo was pretty easy,i just tried not to get excited and break my state of mind (which was thinking i was gods gift to women) lol

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she was deffinetly drunk and horny.

lol

Glad you had fun though, its always nice to have a confidence booster.

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha probably,she is way hotter than ive ever done before,its certainly raised my standards lol.. im going out again this weekend,i'll see i i can do 2 in a row with the same line,i'll give it some field testing

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
let us know how u get on :up:

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneColdFox said:
Yeah she was deffinetly drunk and horny.

lol

Glad you had fun though, its always nice to have a confidence booster.

No **** Sherlock...ya think?

She was into him as well. Unless a woman is a total sl00t, she's not going to **** a guy just because...it takes some attraction.

Give this man some credit.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah - let us know when the babys due.

Mate, just because she's 19 dont mean you shouldnt use a condom, and pulling it out when your ready doesnt stop pregnancy happening sometimes either. I learnt that one when I was 15 in sex education - jeez man.

Still, good work on the girl...sounds like she was up for it before you spoke to her.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, no condom on a girl thats willing to get pegged after a 30 minute convo.. GREAT JOB!! ur the man now... let us know when ur penis turns green and falls off.. :box:

if you had used a condom.. (and remember kids, always always always bring one) i would congradulate you on a job well done.. but since you didnt, ur a moron.. why not just let her suck you off and finish with that?...

kids these days...

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't tell her anything,i was at the bar with my friends i spotted her,then walked over leaned into her and whispered "i wanna tell you a secret....."

then smiled and walked off,and it mustve sparked her interest,girls like her never give me the time of day,so i did something right lol

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when she said, "What's the secret?" what did you say??

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
she wasn't drunk man,and there was no before i walked over attraction,which makes me think the line i used got me in,when she asked what the secret was i said "i wanna make love to you" and then i started laughing and she found it hilarious

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what worked or how. You got your freak on with the girl you chose. Put that under your belt, go forth into the world, and repeat.