Nice guys "myspace article"

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Horse Whisperer
hmm... moderately interesting read but a) She is 21 (a mere pup) which explains why b) she is exuding a faux external confidence leading nicely onto why c) she is single and wants to garner attention from (mostly) men on My Space!

Attention seekers like this must be Shift+Deleted at once!
And we have a winner!!!

This woman is 21, and sounds it. Listening to her moaning on almost transported me back 10 years.

YUCK!!!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes not that hot and its not such a great post.

Come on guys, she really is not that hot. Some of you need to get out more. In addition, her classification of men is really really pathetic and doesnt hit it on the head at all.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I have seen this thread.

I must say, that attention-starved young lady seems like one of the most annoying and boring people that anyone has ever had the misfortune of meeting.

That myspace reeks of attention-seeking and bitterness.

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really good post. I haven't read anything this descriptitve about nice guys in a long time. Well done.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#4 is her emotional tampon. That is the only reason she likes that kind of nice guy.

the bottom line is that women don't like nice guys and she just proved it.
No self respecting man would ever lower himself to become a #4.

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
the **** that *****es post on thier myspace is important. its a window into thier mind. you can get a lot of good info from that. keep this kinda **** coming. props

julym

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is pretty. But the music on her myspace page shows cheap tastes. Just my humble opinion.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friend Kate in the top 12 looks pretty good too. :)

I can't bring myself to add random girls from far away. Doesn't really benefit me any.

And she is nothing less than a 7 on any straight man's scale.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 22-23, that's around the age when most girls know what they like and want in a relationship.

For guys it starts around 25-26.

True. I give her a 7-8 in looks, smart too.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amalthea said:
Yeah, you're right - I definitely must be an HB 0, considering the fact that I'll be appearing in a feature film next year... :cheer:

(yawn)

Ok, I guess it's time to leave you alone to your sexual frustration... :rolleyes: :D
I don't think it was an insult; more the fact that any guy is, for all intents and purposes, an HB0 (at least in my book).:crazy:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me throw something in here aswell aye

"Well she's a real nice girl but not my type" LOL I wonder if any guy has reversed the tables on her LOL.

Reaction score
5. The guy that is used to better their relationship with their dearly beloved boyfriend. What happens is the boyfriend loses interest in the girl, but the girl gets some stupid chump to hang out with her, and then her boyfriend gets jealous, and the girl and her boyfriend fall in love again, since this is what the girl wanted, to use some chump so she can be with her true boyfriend again.

Believe, these guys exist. I got used this way. I don't care because I came in her pretty little mouth, but that's another story.