Nice guy lost control of his ****friend

kevin18

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl “ chubby” that have a very low self esteem in other words she is easy. She was admiring me for few years now and I didn’t really give a ****. But one day I decided to give her a chance. I started to date her but she had already a boyfriend.
Her boyfriend is a real jerk. He beat her and is very rude with her.

At the beginning it was great she was doing what I wanted she was admiring me. But fast she saw that I am nice guy so after 1 month she took control. She knows that I love her so she is doing what she want’s and disrespect me a little now.

Now I am like a friend because her jerk only **** her. So she come to see me and tell me let’s go out somewhere I don’t want to be in the house again.What about me?I need sex too.... I have to push her to have sex now it is not like at the beginning.

So I really would appreciate you’re help here. What sould I do and how? I stated to be rude the other day and she asked me if I was angry at her? She always complain about her boyfriend but she always go se him again and again. How can I change my status to make myself like before dominant. This girl is so easy and I am her only “friend” or should say **** friend.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls can be selective in dating as any other girls, if she is "easy" you shouldn't have a problem, but then that's how nice guys think, with arrogance.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin is the male version of a slut.

Female sluts give out sex easily.

Male sluts give out love & niceness (ie pays for ****, listens to her stupid ****, and basically puts up with all her ****) easily.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel bad for your son. when you get played by a b1tch at least make sure that she is hot.

kevin18

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

I know I should move on. But I thought that I could practice my knowledge (dominant male) and see if It works before...And she's not fat just a little bit...

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the most (unintentionally) funny post I've ever read on this message board.... hahaha.