Nice guy gets fvcked again

Eggysmith

Banned
Reaction score
I showed up early to the date. I brought her a box of heart shaped chocolates and flowers. I bought her dinner. Then at the end of the meal I asked her for sex and she refused even a kiss and left and called me a jerk. I'm such a nice guy. How can she call me a jerk?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You know that everything you did was wrong and nearly guaranteed to deliver you to exactly where it did.

But you did it all anyway.

This is masochism. Or it's a joke.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is unfair deal with it. You need to improve both your inner game and outer game.

You need to consider it as a muscle as going to the gym. If you work on it enough you will get it. Look at Owen Cook he used to be the biggest nerd possible and is now considered one of the best pickup artists in existence.

Read the DJ Bible for inner game.

Read Roosh - Bang/Correy Wayne's book/Watch RSD youtube videos religiously.

RSD Julien Pimp and The Blueprint By Tyler Durden are also excellent you can buy them or download if you look hard enough.

Get plenty of experience at the same time.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a troll, good one. Textbook on how to fail miserably.

Biggest mistake was to ask her for sex specifically, firstly you tried to buy her. Then you ask for sex communicating that you only did all those things to get her into bed, also saying that you are not good enough on your own so you need to buy her.

If you do "nice" things in order to get something in return you aren't in fact a nice guy, but a weak jerk like she said.

Last edited:

Eggysmith

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
You know that everything you did was wrong and nearly guaranteed to deliver you to exactly where it did.

But you did it all anyway.

This is masochism. Or it's a joke.
If she had common sense it woulda worked.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggysmith said:
I showed up early to the date. I brought her a box of heart shaped chocolates and flowers. I bought her dinner. Then at the end of the meal I asked her for sex and she refused even a kiss and left and called me a jerk. I'm such a nice guy. How can she call me a jerk?
What kind of chocolates did you get? You should have bought an expensive Godiva set. Otherwise, she might think that she's selling herself too cheap...

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once asked a girl for sex. She had just come round to dump me. I had an awful thought of her telling all my peers that we dated three months without me making moves to jump her bones once. She turned down my request of course. I then had another awful thought of her telling all my peers how I asked for sex.

Then I walked her home.

Last edited:

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chocolates are lame , girls prefer pick cars.
Next time get your date a pink Porche Cayenne.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart-shaped boxes kill relationships! Rectangular boxes get mad pvssy, son. What? Russell Stover for the win. FTW

Eggysmith

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Life is unfair deal with it. You need to improve both your inner game and outer game.

You need to consider it as a muscle as going to the gym. If you work on it enough you will get it. Look at Owen Cook he used to be the biggest nerd possible and is now considered one of the best pickup artists in existence.

Read the DJ Bible for inner game.

Read Roosh - Bang/Correy Wayne's book/Watch RSD youtube videos religiously.

RSD Julien Pimp and The Blueprint By Tyler Durden are also excellent you can buy them or download if you look hard enough.

Get plenty of experience at the same time.
It's unfair that she didn't fvck me when jerks get fvcked all the time with no effort. I'm a nice guy but get screwed royally.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggysmith said:
It's unfair that she didn't fvck me when jerks get fvcked all the time with no effort. I'm a nice guy but get screwed royally.
Girls don't like nice guys especially not frustrated ones, bad vibes bro.
Talking about fair, she does not owe you anything.

Februathyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
LuckyStrike88 said:
Girls don't like nice guys especially not frustrated ones, bad vibes bro.
Talking about fair, she does not owe you anything.
Girls do like nice guys.