"Nice Girl" vs. "B**ch"

oceanlover1970

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that men generally prefer a "b**ch" to a "nice girl"? Is this a stereotype of men? If not, then what's the attraction? Is it similar to how so many women prefer the "jerk" to the "nice guy"? It seems like the "nice girl" is comparable to an AFC...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's my take on it:

"nice gurls" can be gullible/shallow, they might be more of a challenge to get them into bed..cuz they like to go the safety route, i've even met one that doesnt drink at all!!, but when you do, they're all yours. altho they might get boring easily as they can be an easy catch and are too predictable...possibly even needy or AFC as you said, willing to do anything to keep you. The nice girls are possibly the ones iwth low self esteem and insecurity.

"bit*hes" are more feisty, they play mind games, not give in when yo uwant sex, and are very moody. They can think for themselves, vs the nice gurl...
which means they can also be the guy of the relationsihp

oceanlover1970

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
here's my take on it:

which means they can also be the guy of the relationsihp
Do you mean that the bit*ch's energy is more masculine than feminine? maybe the man is more willing to yield, and does that translate to "weak"? but if a woman is more willing to yield to the [dominating] man, she's just being "feminine"?

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are having gender role issues like most of the poeple here. But it is simple to fix.

Is it true that men generally prefer a "b**ch" to a "nice girl"?
Men generally prefer pu$$y over no pu$$y. (This is the first thing you need to know if you want ot know about men in general.)

Is this a stereotype of men?
Yes.

If not, then what's the attraction?
The attraction is penis into vigina.

***** = girls that has masculine qualities.
Good girl = girl that has good femmine qualities and not the bad ones (bad one as in the ones men don't like i.e. women are natual pessimists but complaining gets old)

AFC = guy that has femmine qualities... this is the "nice guy" that women are not sexually attraced to because he is a wuss and women don't get wet over wusses.
Jerk = guy that has masculine qualities that women are attracted to but are in the end are disfunctional due to one thing or another..... (somebody else can probally explain it better)

Is it similar to how so many women prefer the "jerk" to the "nice guy"?

Real men don't like *****es. Real men might **** hot *****es but they don't deal with them. Real men like good girls.

It seems like the "nice girl" is comparable to an AFC...
They are comparable in the sense that they both act like a woman is supposed to. But nice girls will get real men and AFC won't get real women.

Here is the thing. Dont turn into a *****. Women are supposed to act like women and men are supposed to act like men. This is all screwed up in todays society=> this is why you asked your questions.

Listen to your momma and be a good girl because in the end you will want to be with the guy that sees that for what it is and has the balls to go after you.

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^
Damn good post, I agree completely.

Also have some things to add

I dont know if this is true for all guys, but I think so.

I cant stand b*tchy girls at all, dont want to be anywhere near them. Always complaining, think that they are owed everything, and are too good for everyone. They do have some good qualities though. They are strong, they think for themselves (aka, can make decisions), are not pushovers.

I do like nice girls, they also have positive and negative qualities.
They are nice, sweet, caring, generous, and all around a good person. But, they are sometimes pushovers, need you to make thier decisions for them, can be very needy, and get too attached too easily.

There are more qualities for each type that I have not listed.

I think that just like women liking men that are Jerk's but can be caring, nice, and sweet to them, there is a middle ground. I myself would love to find a girl that has the good qualities of both types (obvious), but they are rare :(

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^
haha nice post. I have yet to see a guy complain about a hot girl being too nice/good.

Balla

Move

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its such a tuff choice. Nice girls do nice things and make you feel 'nice'... *****es however, they drive you crazy with desire. Theres that weird link between finding pleasure in pain.
I just finished seeing a ***** - she totally overran me. After taking in a lot of info from this board and the bible i turned the tables on her. So ultimately my choice would be a *****.
I guess i see them as wild animals that CAN be tamed. It makes things exciting. Nice girls make life too easy :eek:

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ and using strict tactics to go out to get girls will most likely land a ***** everytime. Knowing DJ qualities and just keeping them in the back of your mind while being a gentleman and "nice guy" without going overboard tends to land you a nice girl. Fortunately i have found a "nice girl" Its a challenge i like it!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Move
Its such a tuff choice. Nice girls do nice things and make you feel 'nice'... *****es however, they drive you crazy with desire. Theres that weird link between finding pleasure in pain.
I just finished seeing a ***** - she totally overran me. After taking in a lot of info from this board and the bible i turned the tables on her. So ultimately my choice would be a *****.
I guess i see them as wild animals that CAN be tamed. It makes things exciting. Nice girls make life too easy :eek:
Ermm... I don't really desire b**ches. I don't wanna tame no wild animals. It seems more like a chick thing to want a wild animal of a guy to tame.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avsguy01
Being a DJ and using strict tactics to go out to get girls will most likely land a ***** everytime. Knowing DJ qualities and just keeping them in the back of your mind while being a gentleman and "nice guy" without going overboard tends to land you a nice girl. Fortunately i have found a "nice girl" Its a challenge i like it!
Hahah hit the nail right on the head. I notice those who use strict tactics very often mistake female DJ's for real women. I've found a "nice girl" as well, and I couldn't ask for more!