next her next her next her!!!!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i'v noticed that seems to be the 2 words of the day............ every day on this site. Maby for once its not the woman who is being the ****ed up one????? perhaps rather then nexting the woman you should next the traits in yourself that cause women to act this way?????

i mean some women clearly need to be thrown out like trash....like Blackstar's gf and Viper's ex. But i think 2 many guys on this site dont know what advice to give so they just simply blame the women and tell the chump to next year...... and then what happens??? the chump finds an other girl and the same thing happens. AGAIN AND AGAIN!

wuts the pattern here ladies and gentleman?????

YOU!

while its good to not have oneitis and date more then one women..... dont assume NEXT is the answer when you run into a pothole.

And besides if thats the vibe on this site.... it seems like a lotta guys are on this site trying to get ladies but hte problem is ..............they hate women!

and the guys that ACTUALLY need to next their woman (blackstar) dont take it seriously and throw out all advice on this site. Unless it is valid.....dont simply suggest NEXt casue she "feels" loose in the piss hole.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait wait wait i damn minute now, there is a rumor going around this site about my girl cheated on me?? she never did cheat on me, she just lied a lot, and i told her straight up that the next lie it was OVER for good thats it.

Since then she hasnt lied no more my girl is not trash, but like i said it was my immaturity and insecurity that caused all this problems. i was too jealous im working on changing and i am

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats good you stood up to her. and if you can be secure about it now congrads!!! you nexted something better!

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have noticed that also, theer is a good amount of people that "NEXT HER , NEXT HER" is their only solution and advice that they can give, cause they really dont have no advice to give.

by the way blackstar do you know where the name blackstar came from and what it means?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like my initial advice for some guys wut to stand up to their woman. Tell them you dont tolerate this ****. Then of course they dont follow it and act total afc's so they get into a position where they can do really nothing except move on..... and then they blame this site. Had they taken the initial advice they might be happily with their gf.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree... simply because it's just so much easier to "next" a girl and start new, especially if they are awesome an getting to meet women. And that's mostly what this site targets... Listen to all the AFC questions and the advice given in response. "You need to find a new chick." is the answer 50% of the time. What this site BARELY covers is taking things from the dating period to the relationship period. (Unless you read the DJ bible all the time.) Basically, if you follow ALL the advice on this forum, you'll become the master at going up to women and showing them an awesome time. After that, though... it's up to the person.

There's a lot of controversy over what a MAN really is, and I think that sports a lot of different problems. Since we didn't have a book written when we first came about or anybody to tell us "You are a man, here's what you do: blah blah." everybody developes their own vision of what a MAN really is. Whether or not you totally agree with everything on this site is really up to you, but from personal experience, I've learned that about 60% of this site is correct. It's that basic DJ knowledge that makes up that 60%. The other 40% is the stuff you're going to have to learn on your own, regardless of what anybody tells you on this site.

If someone feels that they have to next every girl once things go wrong, then that's what they should do. If someone feels that instead of nexting, they should make an effort to work things out, then that's what they should do. If it's a mixture, keep 'em around as a friend and look for other women (which is usually what I do... I don't like to burn bridges. You never know when that chick will come around again, and it's always so much more fun the second time around.) That's the stuff that's up in the air. Do what your instincts tell you... don't follow your head or your heart. For some reason, your gut feeling always tells the truth, where your heart will lie to you, and your head will confuse you.

Maybe we should just start telling 'em "Next her w/the option of getting back together." Sometimes that's all a woman needs, just to know that she's expendable, so long as the hole wasn't dug too deep.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you pretty much summed everything up.

I think the key importance about being a "man" is doing what YOU want to do regardless of what ppl think and be a fully confident human being.

The problem is that 2 many guys show lack of confidence (paranoid about a girl cheating.....calling all the time.....being desperate), and i think thats what really burns them. They do not have the courage to stand up to the woman and woman begins to take control until she gets board and then breaks it off.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol reminds me of my girl.

We was talking today cause we had a lil dilema between both of us, and she told me that " i dont wanna be with somebody that doesnt trust me" all the way on my drive home i kept thinking why is it why is it why is it?

It could be a million different reasons, cause she really cares about me and loves me and wants me to trust her, was my main idea of the purpose.

Its a proven fact that everybody in a relationship once they start it, one party or the other is going to think that their partner is cheating, and may be not that, but not being totally faithful, its part of being in a relationship to think like that at one point or another.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah your right, it does come up. YOu just cant let it get to you

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've been noticing that too.

It could be the guy...most defintley.We need to stop and observe the poster's behavior also not just assume the woman is just evil.

But really the thing about nexting girls is guy on-line seem to think they're Superman and girls should want to be with them just cuz.And that is a very gay mind-state to have.

If you next for the slighest thing you'll never hold on to a woman for more than a second date.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually. I think a guy should do both. Yes, I think he should NEXT! her, but then I think he should look for any possible reasons as to how he would have prevented himself from ever HAVING to NEXT! her. Like Fenderules said, there ARE ceratainly some bad apples out there that certainly need to be NEXT!ed because of their ways, but not all the time. Even if the woman IS a bad catch and THOSE tend to be the only women he tends to be dating, maybe the guy needs to look at himself and learn how to spot a GOOD catch instead of dating all of these bad ones.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT = COPOUT

Theres nothing DJ about NEXT...for me it shows weakness. A weakness to face problems and potential rejection headon.

Sometimes its good to pursue a flake or whatever just to prove to yourself that you can win the day. If you dont succeed then so what? Youve lost nothing. You can only gain by not nexting right away.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dearsappho
NEXT = COPOUT

Theres nothing DJ about NEXT...for me it shows weakness. A weakness to face problems and potential rejection headon.
You're right. NEXTing has nothing to do with being a DJ at all. It really depends on the situation, though. How bad things have gotten and personal views, really. That would be what defines whether or not it shows weakness. Someone may next simply because they won't get anymore sex, and they know it. Someone may next because of disrespect. (Instead of making the effort to show "Hey, I ain't gonna take your crap.") Someone may next simply due to an unwillingness to take action. It depends on the person, and how lazy they are really.