Nex's Bulking Up Time

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: He said "no" to heavy weights...

Originally posted by harwell
Umm if you seriously want to wait three months then thast fine but think your "muscles and joints" will be just fine. (Maybe really sore after your first week, but just fine.)

If you want a solid program to lead the entire way, including exactly what to eat, when to eat, what supplements work, what exercises to do, how much to do, and when to do them, I would really recommend you buy the Skinnyguy.net program. It close to a $100 but damn well worth it. I was more than skeptical telling someone with an internet site to send me a ~ $100 bill, but it's for real! Anthony Ellis, the guy who owns it, has sold I believe around 70,000 copies of it.

As far as the trainer goes, I would say ditch him. You should be just fine doing heavy weights, maybe not right away but..... I would take a few weeks to get your form down (maybe 3?). That is crucial when lifting. So yes do some lighter weights (~ 10 reps) not because your body can't handle big stuff, but more for learning form. You should notice a pretty good increase in strength, which will help when lifting big!
I fully agree. Ellis seems to know what he is doing.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is good stuff but the one downside is he sounds like a supplement marketing machine. but i advice you to download it:cool:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is sponsored by EAS though. :/

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
luckily benchmaster is a badboy and didnt give him money, but if i would have had a credit card i would have purchased it, talking about dodging the bullet:cool:

but it was a worth a good laugh though, as he adviced to do deadlifts overhand.....and to buy a grip help if the grip gets too low, that put a smile on benchmasters face:cool:

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the imput!

The last two weeks have been inconsistent. As much as five parties each week...

However, since I start I've gained 4 pounds! :D