New Type of Female

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Damn, I haven't been on here in a minuto.)

Ok, so I'm in college now. I'm used to getting girls and that is not really a problem. There's this girl who I always see around. She is one of those "rocker/hipster" chicks (she ALWAYS wears Converse Chuck Taylors and some type of tight fitting jeans. Her swag is almost as if she is part of a rock band or something.). She's Latina. I'm not. And I don't act or dress like that (Like I'm a member of Fall Out Boy or something.).

My question is, how should I approach her??? What would be the best way??? She just seems so intriguing to me.

I just want this best way to approach this different chick. Not some crap about "Well if you were a PUA....blah...blah....". I'm past all that. I'm just asking OPINIONS so I can stratigize and capitalize.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm get a personality and talk to her. If shes a rocker chick and youre a...fall out boy dude, wheres the problem?

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're intrigued, interested and she caught your eye.
I'd first suggest you just become aware of what is it that you like about her but over all ?

Being interested (about something ABOUT her) is enough

Be curious DUDE !!; be like a kid in the playground innocently turning over a rock to findout what's under it :D

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dstructor said:
You're intrigued, interested and she caught your eye.
I'd first suggest you just become aware of what is it that you like about her but over all ?

Being interested (about something ABOUT her) is enough

Be curious DUDE !!; be like a kid in the playground innocently turning over a rock to findout what's under it :D

Yeah, I get what your saying. I just don't wanna be too curious........find out she has three nipples or some ish like that. :nono:

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, while I'm at it, I may as well add: I saw her in a piano class that I was interested in. I like playing the piano. Apparently she does too....................can you say: OH YEAH, BOUT TO GET THEM DRAWS!!!!:rockon: