New Trend: Random/funny

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great way to have fun with b!tches. If you truly don't give a fvck, give it a whirl. Of course, c/f is still the standard for getting some, but don't be afraid of mixing it up. The key is to be as random as possible, but while maintaining a perfectly serious demeanor. It takes practice, but is so fun. Example:

Me: *calls her name*
Her: What?
Me: Come over here *i'm sitting on a bench at that point*
Her: What's up?
Me: *I tap the empty bench seat next to me*
Her: *sits down. if you're serious, the girl will do it*
Me: *activate kino, hand on shoulder, etc* I have something important to tell you. It hurts me to say it more than it hurts you to hear it.
Her: What's going on?
Me: I really don't want to say, but I have no choice. This is really important *sad face + good kino*
Her: Tell me what's wrong etc.
Me: Wel...humans need oxygen to breathe. I know, I know, it's painful to hear, but it's true
Her: 0.0

She wouldn't stop laughing.

Be as random as possible. It depends on the chick, of course: some b!tches will just look at you wierd, but that's usually if you don't pull it off wierd. I do this a lot to break the ice, or on girls I know very little.

It's use is up to you. Again, it's the serious face that makes this work. If not, you'll look like you're trying too hard, or you'll look dumb and artificial.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, a workable routine, but only for comic effect with that line. I'll be experimenting this one with some different lines. On a higher note, good job setting it up as something serious, but I'd much rather use a joking neg that breaks the ice.

-Damian

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to have to disagree with this point. Trust me I've had some random coments that I thougth were really funny but girls just like look and stare at me like wtf are you laughing at. I dk maybe I do it wrong but thats just how shyt works out for me.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The example you brought up is pretty lame, but the concept behind it is excellent. My brother is a master at this (although he doesn't use specifically to get girls/break the ice/whatever; he just uses to be funny) and girls flock at him, even though he doesn't have the balls to approach.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
concept and execution good

the whole poxygen thing is lame as hell, that would be very very random.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, your so going to get flamed for this. It's great, but hard to understand. Your going to get just as much ridicule as you are respect for this thread:p

Very borderline seduction...

I think it comes with 'taking a chance' and combining it with confidence. Next time, try and throw in a comedic neg

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try something more along the lines.

Either of the 2 lines i created i've had sucess with:

Rosie O'donnel died *pause* 4 years ago. She was replaced with by a bear.

or

(Really lame but works)
Get this its gonna blow your mind. Smoking *pause* causes cancer. Whats up with that?

idk it works for me if u wanna try those w/e

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do this sometimes, just to a group in the middle of class.

very seriously:

"Did you guys know...that bamboo...is 95% of a panda's diet?"

If I could get a video or audio of it you'd understand. It has to be done right but it's great.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Class...calls your name.

Ex: Teacher is taking attendance...Name is James.

Teacher: James?

James: (Pretend you are asleep... than all of a sudden wake up. Frantically). "Is this a dream? Am I naked or is this real?" (Pinch yourself, then walk around like a zombie..) Moan.

But in my personal opinion, being funny does not magically pick up chick or good looks.

Since, I am very good looking, and hilarious...as most people have said. So don't look at being funny as the key to get women to magically take off thier clothes. It doesn't work that way.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or another...

I just recentely hit a bear in my car...It's kind of odd that this report was actually in the newspaper...Apearentely, the bear stole some 6 cans of alchol from a picnic basket..