New Target, New Game Plan

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After my many failed attempts I finally managed to play this one differently. Ive read up stuff from David Deangelo and the likes but never really found the oppertiunity to apply the routines of ****y funny and kinda flirt from the start...until now..

There was this chix in my school...one hell of a cute Westernised Asian (Im new asian migrant) a couple of years younger then me(I think anyway as she is 2 levels below me) but I never really got the chance to talk to her, until she got a job at where I work. I made a joke about one of the staff members working with her being a really smelly guy who has bad BO....She laughed so hard and that was when we first started chatting

Few weeks later we were on the same sports trip and we talked a little more about work and stuff. I ddint seem to interested in her at that time and was just playing it cool by teasing her.

We now bump into each other at school and we talk a little all the time now.

So today at work. I decided to get her number for the hell of it.

Me: OMG.. your fones soo crappy.. and you call yourself Asian!(Asians are usually know for having really good gadgets)
Her: LOL.. Shutup..
Me:. O well.... whats your number anyway.. Incase I get bored I have someone to txt..
Her: So your just using me now
Me: Heck yes!
Her: SAD!!!! Na you arent having it...Just kidding....(writes it down)....and puts down the name Stiffy..
Me: Stiffy.. WTF?
Her: Guys call me that all the time
Me: Why? Cause you give them one?
She: ROFLOMGLOL!!!

We then part ways and yeah that was it.......

Question is should I just wait it out and just see her at school on monday or txt her tomorrow.. and how should I approach this? ****y Funny? or the get to know you routine?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ian1988 said:
Her: SAD!!!! Na you arent having it...Just kidding....(writes it down)....and puts down the name Stiffy..
Me: Stiffy.. WTF?
Her: Guys call me that all the time
Me: Why? Cause you give them one?
She: ROFLOMGLOL!!!

HAHA!:crackup: Nice one.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. Funny sh*t bro

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I'm getting some friend vibes reading this post and all. There isn't a forumula, text her whenever you want, make it a funny one relating back to some past convo joke or something (maybe make a reference to stiffy). Don't talk through text, let her do one back and I'd call her maybe the next day and set up a date. You gotta escalate it before she thinks of you as a friend.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say screw the text, CALL the broad.

Answer with "Whats up Stiffy"

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe.. well I saw her at work.

She questioned me why I didnt txt her..I just responded..I wasnt bored

Tickled her a little.. carried on the ****y funny routine and chatted to her a little.

Got home decided to have a little txt with her, still being really cheeky and flirty, I'll just kep my distance and play it out.. mayb pull back a little.. then move forward...

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the way just reel her in, you sound like you know what your doing keep it up.

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that im playing this right this time. She seems to have taken the bait a little.

We talked over MSN and i got really cheeky and playfull, She was just as enthusiastic about it..I cut it off when the convo was nearly starting to taper off.

Shes going away for a B'Ball trip and I told her to txt me while shes down there... I'll kinda give the impression im to busy to txt her if she does make contact with me.