new school--small tight knit classes

Reaction score
hi i just switched schools from a ghetto school to a school with higher educational values. the new school's social structure is different: people are more intelligent and shy, but also the classes are small, about 10-15 people each. everybody are in the same class for pretty much everyday since grade 8, and all the girls are good friends.

i am somewhat of an outsider here, but im not worried about not being accepted, i know i can attract chicks, but i am a little more worried about the ****blocking friends and the small classes--if i am done with one girl, my options are very much limited for good.

what different approach can i take in a smaller school where everybody knows everybody else, and i am stuck with them 24/7?

thanks

Harith

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you should try to spread your network as far and wide as possible within all of these tightly knit groups. Firstly, befriend one of the most inviting amongst them. Make sure not to seem desperate or needy, show that you genuinely want to be their friend. You will be eventually introduced to the circle, then to other circles. Eventually you will be known to 20+ girls at least. Keep in mind that you have to be available all this time. If you play your cards right, they will be fighting over you. There are no routines that you need to learn or anything like that, the rest will just work itself out.

Hope that helps

Harith

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feell ya, in the same boat (except nowadays it's more 5-8 people per class). It's easier to aproach since your not really strangers but beware: in mine atleast if you ask anyone out or it goes the slightest bit wrong you'll never hear the end of it.