New school SENIOR YEAR

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im going 2 a new school senior year. Don't ask y it's long and complicated. I was wondering do yall have any tips on how to adapt to the new school so late. My old school was kinda boring. You know a "college prep' school. So academics was the only thing people thier cared about. Not sports , parties , or really dances. Is going to a new public school that is more like a normal school going to be a big change.

I mean we have dances and stuff but their not as common as at other schools. And r sports programs suck cause academics come first.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in the same situation in middle school. went to a christian school with a bunch of losers and then got dropped in the middle of the year eighth grade into public.

trust me, be as rediculously outgoing as possible. people thought i was doing 35 lines of crack between every class i was so crazy and so popular. those were good times.

have fun. ur only there for a year so if they dont like you, fvck them!

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I know what you feel like. I am going to a 'Prep" school. It is one of the best academically. But their sports program is good. It was my choice to move nayway. But yeah just be as outgoing as possible. I am going to try out for 50 billion clubs and totally fill up my schedule. I advize you to do the same.