New Neighbor

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... so I have a new neighbor, looks decent, and is in her 40's. She lives solo and came to my place to introduce herself and asked me if I wanted to go out with her to do some salsa dancing (Hey, I AM Hispanic ya know)...

Now, the way she was looking at me and she asked me... came off as a "date" kinda way and not as a "I just want to be your friendly neighbor"...

I respectfully declined and said I had other plans and she smiled and said it was a pleasure to meet me.

Now... normally, situations like this never rain down from the sky for me. Apparently she had seen me around... and well, I guess she finally got the courage to say HI.

Now, the ONLY reason why I said no is because the LAST thing I need is drama WITHIN my building. I love my apartment and my landlords, but I feel like if I went out with her... nothing good could come of it. I really don't want to go out and something happen... because I'm almost TOO used to the C&f/Kino routines and she is attractive for her age.

Has this happened to anyone?

I felt like I made the right decision because the last thing I need is to bring a future HB into my apartment building and any drama that might have built up with her could damage any potential lays.

I know the first thing someone will tell me is that I am overthinking the situation. But I think I HAVE to. I really would love to renew my contract and not face any potential problems with this lady.

Is there any particular way I should approach this if she asks me again??

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Has this happened to anyone?
Yes. And if any cute woman wants a piece of Iceberg, there's a very strong chance she's going to get it. The only girls I've turned down are my best friend's sister and my friends' ex's. I've banged more girls in my office than is necessary or reasonable. And that's not bragging. I just don't think deeply beyond "She's cute." and "I could bang her."

Is there any particular way I should approach this if she asks me again??
It's hard to tell someone, "No, I don't want to be your friend." I'd say you can just do what girls do and tell the woman, "my girlfriend's coming over." She'd get the hint then. It'd be nice to have a female acquaintance around, though. I'm sure she has friends. That could come in handy

If I were in your shoes, I'd totally just make the mistake and see what happens. But you're being smart about it and that's good. There's a 70% chance than it would bite you in the azz.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I was coming out of my apartment today and she came out of hers at the same time. She was leaving to go somewhere and I was just going to get something out of my car.

She definitely had a completely different attitude towards me today than yesterday when she was asking me out.

I might have dodged the cougar bullet with this one. If she was that cold and dismissive because I turned down a night out with her, I can only imagine what would have happened later down the road after a few fvcks and then her seeing me bringing other chicks into my apartment.

I'll be neighborly, but I'll stay distant.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Yes. And if any cute woman wants a piece of Iceberg, there's a very strong chance she's going to get it. The only girls I've turned down are my best friend's sister and my friends' ex's. I've banged more girls in my office than is necessary or reasonable. And that's not bragging. I just don't think deeply beyond "She's cute." and "I could bang her."
Oops. Done both of these. They were two different friends. and I regret it now. :(

I would also say any girl you work with should be avoided, and generally any girl who you can't get out of your life if sh!t hits the fan. A girl can be nice one minute and a b!tch the next so you always gotta have an escape plan.

KabronMex

Reaction score
I couldn't disagree any farther. I think that neighbors and girls you work with are good fxks. Not only do save you time (you see them all the time) they can also help you in unexpected ways. They can buy you food, clothes, even take you to hospital if you sick. Its not an issue of laziness. Its an issue of opportunity. She is probably acting indifferent since you turned her down. Girls are moody like that. I bet soon she will be nice again. When she is, I would bang her if she is truly fine as you say she is. I'm hispanic too by the way!!!!

que viva mexico!!!!