New MTV PUA Show: First Three Minutes

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point this show is not going to affect you in anyway as long as you invest in yourself, not just only the PUA tactics "everyone is exposed to".
That's just it. Even Natural Game is being taught. TheApproach and Juggler (and probably a lot of other Gurus we don't even know about) take men into the field and have them approach woman after woman after woman, not to mention the thousands and thousands of guys who approach women on their. Guys are using women as "training" to become better PUA's and eventually women will be fed up. It will get so bad that they might even pass laws against approaching strange women. That's how stalker laws came about (and no I'm not saying that all guys who approach women creep them out like a stalker) I'm just saying that enough women got fed up with unwanted male attention and laws against it came about. Nevermind "Natural Game" or "Canned Openers" women will get tired of being approached constantly.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Look at the number of men out there trying to learn this stuff. Whether it be the hundreds of guys taking bootcamps with Mystery, the guys at theApproach, Juggler, Badboy, ect ect. Not to mention all of the David D. seminar attendees or the guys who order his products or other products from other gurus. This website had nearly doubled it's membership in the last two years alone.

Pick-up will be common place. Women rejecting men will neccesarily become common place. The bytch shields will be up permanently. Imagine a world in which you say "hello" to a woman in a public place and the first words out of her mouth are "not interested". Can you imagine it? I can.
What? Please don't tell you actually believe this and think that?

It is hard to change who you are and become a man who you inspire to be. Extremely tough. Its easy to watch a show and learn bunch of material and think it will work. Nothing changes, no habits develop, one just thinks reading the Game will transform them into who they want to be. But it doesnt.

Women already have their b1tch shields up, but it won't matter if you are a guy who knows his worth and is sincere about his life, goals, ambitions and doesn't follow what every one else jumps on. That is a DJ.

Self-Help seminars have been huge in last 20-30 years. Dr. Phil is cashing in big time. Oprah is wealthies women around. Tony Robbins is preaching changing your life and it does work.

Self Help industry is one of the most profitable business out there. One of them. So why isn't everyone rich like it is described in "Millionare next door" book. Why hasn't everyone transformed into a beautiful, physical specimen they inspire to be like thousands of books out there claim you can. Because it is extremely hard and painful to change your ways. And people will avoid pain.

Just because now the information is becoming available to others to know about will not change how a real DJ, a real men responds to life and women. He merely laughs at all that and goes out there and defines his own life.

To think that these shows and books will somehow change your game and how/who you are and what you practice and read is rudiculous and you are missing the point of this website.

Prestige

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne said:
When I have time I like watching all those dump dating shows. They are entertaining and after getting knowledge here you pay attention and disect what to do and not to do based on what others do in these shows. They are fun to watch, almost like guilty pleasure.

Blinde Date, Next, Parental Control etc
Man, I thought I was the only one..lol. Another good one to watch is Matchmaker, the host is ****ing money and when he is chilling with the girl who set up the two people featured in the show, he macks on her hardcore.. I love it. FYI, I think Matchmaker is a Canadian show.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To think that these shows and books will somehow change your game and how/who you are and what you practice and read is rudiculous and you are missing the point of this website.
Okay when you say "you" here I'm gonna assume that you're not talking specifically about me cuz I for one haven't done or bought all of these products. I was simply pointing out that thousands and thousands of guys are buying these things. Thousands and thousands more are on this website or other sites just like it.

You can have your life together all you want. You can become a DJ and all this wonderful stuff will be naturally engrained in your soul. But facts are facts, there are only so many girls to approach in this world and it won't matter how together you are if you try to approach a woman in public and before you even have a chance to speak she reaches for a can of pepper spray because 10,000 other guys have approached her this week and she knows all your trying to do is pick her up because she's seen how guys constantly try to pick up women on MTV or heard about it on talk shows promoting "The Game"

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it was a fun watch! Why hasn't this been made? Reality tv is so popular because it brings a alien, but entertaining and "fulfilling" reality to people. How many guys wouldn't love to watch this? Especially seeing the AFC's and nice guys fail... which would be another reason to inject fear and not approach.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

whether you all like it or not its being exposed and is going prime mainstream. Neil is constantly getting interviews, and shown on TV. A reality is coming eventually, its whats in and whats selling. No matter what though they cant take your inner game. They cant take away your confidence, self esteem, sense of humor etc. All they can do is difuse pickup lines or approaches. However I always felt like learning alot of the stuff was a good way to even the playing field with those who have good looks, money, muscles or a combination of all 3.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne nails it, it's self worth.

A guy who is happy with who is will show this in every facet of life. Be with girls or with his friends or his family. Tactics and materials augment who you are, but only to a certain extent. Girls can read the body language right away or inevitably no matter how hard you try to cover it up. And as far as I am concerned you should not invest in yourself for girls, but for your own good in the long term.

As far as Natural games goes (at least what you describe), it sounds like being comfortable in your own skin while socializing. It doesn't have to be done with girls only, you can talk with a buddy, or the old guy in the park sitting the bench or whatever. You can do this ANY time with ANY one. It's not a waste of time either, you can apply these skills in your job or to network.

Girls are not special, they piss, they fart, they pick their nose and they wipe their ass just like you and I. They do not fart perfume. They are not divine beings. They are human. They are flawed just like you and I. Once you can socialize well in person with anyone, it will transfer to your game. Apply some of the PUA tactics you are most congruent with and your entire game multiplies.

If a girl has a impenetrable ***** shield you shouldn't be wasting your time with her in the first place.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They cant take away your confidence, self esteem, sense of humor etc.
All of that doesn't mean too much if the majority of women become hostile towards random guys trying to pick them up. I know I'm a bit on the paranoid side and believe me I truly truly hope I'm wrong.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are not special, they piss, they fart, they pick their nose and they wipe their ass
What website is that? Man that is hot. Kidding Kidding. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong about it all.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going to happen is the canned PUA material will become as common as the dumb, boring pickup lines people spout. Example: "Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I could see myself in your pants".

The book "The Game" showed us that the PUA material can get old and worn out if used too much. It only means the PUAs will have to work on creating new lines, and the DJ will continue using his imagination to create interesting approaches.

Women are going to get so defensive that approaching a woman in a public place will become virtually impossible because women will automatically assume that you're trying to pick her up, just like the last 10 guys who talked to her.
I don't see this happening at all. The PUAs will get classed into the AFC category (which they are) and the women will reject them because they see right through it. It's only a new wave of pickup lines.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUAs will get classed into the AFC category (which they are)
Wow, I never thought about it like that. You seriously blew my mind. PUAs are AFCs, I need rethink a lot of things.

Edit: I truly wasn't being sarcastic in any of that though it may have sounded a bit so.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Ever onward said:
All of that doesn't mean too much if the majority of women become hostile towards random guys trying to pick them up. I know I'm a bit on the paranoid side and believe me I truly truly hope I'm wrong.
Go to the bookstore and you'll find hundreds of books for women: The Rules, He's not into you, Breakup, How to Keep a Man, Dont Call that man, All Men are Jerks...blah, blah and you realize that no matter how much or how many books they write they cant take away from the fact that women love men and men love women and no amount of logical thinking is going to make that much difference. They read those books, make a change for all of a week and then go back to the same emotional triggers and habits that they had before.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are worried about going to random girls, there are alternatives. Get to know other people to network up. That's what I try to do as well. Join some cliques, study groups, clubs and/or do volunteer work (this is a good one). They often have parties too and a lot of opportunities open up. There are a lot of nice girls that do not club often or at all, you'd be surprised. Quite a few girls think they are 7s but are more like 8.5s. While alot who are 6/7s think they are 8.5s. You want to find the former ;)

I like this approach because it has many byproducts; its not about girls but also job connections or getting to know some people that can mentor you. You can learn a lot from those older than you.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeldomSeen said:
A reality is coming eventually, its whats in and whats selling. No matter what though they cant take your inner game. They cant take away your confidence, self esteem, sense of humor etc. All they can do is difuse pickup lines or approaches.
Exactly man! They can't take away your pride and sense of self-respect as a man! We've still got to build confidence just like every other rAFC out there. So what if girls become immune to our openers/routines and feel used for helping us cultivate our confidence. In the end they'll still need a mate to produce offspring one day and will be looking for that confident one that approached them and expressed sexual interest. It WILL ALWAYS take two to tango! :D

I'll laugh at the day a 3set turns around after being approached with "HEY GUYS I NEED A QUICK FEMALE OPINION OF SOMETHING>....." :crackup:

Personally, I agree with Pook that we should concentrate on improving ourselves in other areas and pursue our dreams in life vs. just women. Getting ourselves financially established, taking entrenprenurial pursuits that we didn't have the balls to risk before, reading material that will expand our intellect, getting into physical shape, pursuing fun hobbies in our life that before women took precedent over. In the end women will still view us as the Great Catch or the Prize if we have our sh!t together and are ambitious. As always, a DJ should remember that women are a compliment to our steady lifestyle not the focus of it.

I actually just got en e-mail from Style's newsletter saying it's getting out of hand how 300 AFCs join his newsletter a day trying to learn the Anniliation Method. Blah. It still comes down to personality, and if you got it than it will shine through your social rapport skills.

There will be thousands of thousands joining the community, learning game out there in the field we can't change what they desire, but we can change how we view ourselves. So don't fret, if you get blown out of a set by an up and coming AMOG. You're still you and if women can't accept you for who you are, than it's their loss! Keep all the other areas of your life growing strong!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worried at all about this show or any show like this as a matter of fact. You cant watch or read info about picking girls up and expect to become an over night stud. The losers out there will watch the show try out some crap get rejected and give up all too soon.

Recently at work I've stopped talking to all the girls period, been like that for a month, and all of a sudden they are all talking about me, its weird, hell one girl even came up to me on my break and started a convo and asked for my number for "her friend".

So really learning all this stuff isnt going to benifit you in any way just do your own thing and when you get a chance go for it, thats all I've done since I joined this site last year and it works great.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are worried about going to random girls, there are alternatives. Get to know other people to network up. That's what I try to do as well. Join some cliques, study groups, clubs and/or do volunteer work (this is a good one). They often have parties too and a lot of opportunities open up. There are a lot of nice girls that do not club often or at all, you'd be surprised. Quite a few girls think they are 7s but are more like 8.5s. While alot who are 6/7s think they are 8.5s. You want to find the former
That is what I call normal socializing or networking. I was only referring to approaching women.

Rovalier, I'll check out the link tomorrow, I promise. I'm so sleepy from typing all day.....zzzzzzz

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can We Clarify Wether This Show Is Fake Or Not, Please?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If GGTW says so, then it must be true. That's it for me folks, I'm outta here