Reaction score
Uh oh...!

(SORRY IF THIS IS A REPOST!)

View the trailer here: http://www.run2three.com/TrailerPage.html

From Cliff's list Newsletter:

Immediate Casting for MTV Network Pick Up Show--
Guys, are you good at picking up girls? Do you know how to have FUN
in the field? Do your friends laugh in disbelief when you tell them
your war stories of agonizing defeat and euphoric triumph?
Prove it! We're casting for the main characters of the newest show
on pickup artists ­ produced and made by pickup artists! You've
seen the popular trailer
www.f3mshow.com. Now, we're ready to move on to the next step.
That means you gotta send us in-field video of your best stuff...
since video quality is not as important as audio quality, we
suggest street sarging, showing us specific
routines/concepts-in-action, game explanations before or after and
last but not least, a brief introduction of yourself and resume, if
applicable. If you are selected, we will request two or more
referrals from your closest friends -- bonus points if you have an
acting background!
Git yer cameras, go out, have fun and send your videos to us RIGHT
AWAY, to:
"Pick Up Show"
c/o Alex Freedman
181 East 90th St. Suite 3E
New York, NY 10128
or by email to: thegameprod@gmail.com
...did i mention, right away?

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping NEVER.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People usually belong to two different camps concerning all the exposure the community is gaining these days.

Group #1: These guys feel that with the exposure of the community, too many guys will be out sarging and girls will catch on.

Group #2: These guys say they don't rely on canned material or any material Style exposed in "The Game". They say that their game is flexible enough that only guys using canned material will be effected.

What most guys in Group #2 don't realize is that if there are thousands and thousands of guys out there trying to pick up women constantly, that it won't matter if you're using canned material are not. Women are going to get so defensive that approaching a woman in a public place will become virtually impossible because women will automatically assume that you're trying to pick her up, just like the last 10 guys who talked to her. The mainstream public (such as MTV) is so excited to have discovered our little world, they don't realize they're destroying it.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I have time I like watching all those dump dating shows. They are entertaining and after getting knowledge here you pay attention and disect what to do and not to do based on what others do in these shows. They are fun to watch, almost like guilty pleasure.

Blinde Date, Next, Parental Control etc

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the moment I have no clue how mainstream this show will actually be.

But just imagine for a second, a woman getting randomly approached will become a media novelty act.

The norm will then become befriending women in social circles only. I'm not THAT concerned, but it will shy away some of the newbies... and then again incite more men to try it.

I don't know what to think, really.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
This is old and fake. Sorry.

I actually thought so too, considering the low quality website and production, etc.

However, why would cliff post this in his newsletter? April Fools is over, man.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are guys worried about competition?

Be a man. Become the best you can be. Practice natural game and just be fun, playful person who is interested in other people and who loves life. Then you have nothing to worry about.

Its not like all these women will catch on and that is it for us man. Give me a break.

If you are not faking and lying. If its part of your true personality then you have nothing to worry about.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ is a part of life its not a weekend retreat that you turn on and off. Its part of you. These shows will always be on. Mystery is getting more popular and there will be more books like the Game.

It will not change how real DJ approach life and women, and will not change how women respond to them.

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Yo, man why are you selling us out?
It was meant to be this way. If every guy out there knew about this stuff then HOW are you going to get her??? This will change the game PERMINATELY!!!

If someone is really in need for change then they will do a search on google/yahoo.com just like we all did to find this site.

In the name of DJ botherhood, don't sell us out.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vivavllv said:
Yo, man why are you selling us out?
It was meant to be this way. If every guy out there knew about this stuff then HOW are you going to get her??? This will change the game PERMINATELY!!!

If someone is really in need for change then they will do a search on google/yahoo.com just like we all did to find this site.

In the name of DJ botherhood, don't sell us out.

OK THAN111!!11oeneone. I WONT AIR IT.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne said:
Why are guys worried about competition?

Be a man. Become the best you can be. Practice natural game and just be fun, playful person who is interested in other people and who loves life. Then you have nothing to worry about.

Its not like all these women will catch on and that is it for us man. Give me a break.

If you are not faking and lying. If its part of your true personality then you have nothing to worry about.

I didn't say it would be the end of the world if such a thing would air, it's just that the savvy girls would know what's up before you get to disarm their bytch shield.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not surprised that mtv would pick up a show like this. look at all the cheesy dating-based programs that's already being aired. this show is much more interesting and i'm guessing will be much more successful than the previous dating-based programs. and despite the fact that mtv does reach an ENORMOUS audience, i do agree with what bourne has to say. although the show may inspire guys to look into what this field is about, the majority of them probably will not put in the amount of time and effort it takes to improve in this area of their lives anyway.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ is a way of life. Search up Pook's material (feminists beware) and it will really change how you see things. It did for me. Some of his writings are long, but worth the time.

PUA, at least the Mystery variant or any similar derivative is a tactic, like any tactic they are only effective/potent in certain contexts and environments. Tactics is like a tool, DJing is a strategy for life.

If you can get your **** together for everything in life, instead of living by the 9-5 paycheck job, do something worth a damn - like having financial freedom via investments. Get your ass in shape if you are not. After some hardwork, you don't have to persue as much if at all, and you will have girls coming to you. You lead and go from there.

Like anything you have to keep it going in the long term, make mistakes and take risks. Make the right choices and work hard for it. Even Mystery did the same thing, he was 21 and had the balls to learn on his own, through trial and error, doing the most embarassing and stupid things and became a real pro nearly a decade after. You have to work on BOTH your inner and outer game or else neither will have any value.

If you get the long term stuff down, be happy with yourself, know how to approach, you can do whatever the **** you want. You can bang the prom queen everyone wanted in High School.

My point this show is not going to affect you in anyway as long as you invest in yourself, not just only the PUA tactics "everyone is exposed to".

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the number of men out there trying to learn this stuff. Whether it be the hundreds of guys taking bootcamps with Mystery, the guys at theApproach, Juggler, Badboy, ect ect. Not to mention all of the David D. seminar attendees or the guys who order his products or other products from other gurus. This website had nearly doubled it's membership in the last two years alone.

Pick-up will be common place. Women rejecting men will neccesarily become common place. The bytch shields will be up permanently. Imagine a world in which you say "hello" to a woman in a public place and the first words out of her mouth are "not interested". Can you imagine it? I can.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Look at the number of men out there trying to learn this stuff. Whether it be the hundreds of guys taking bootcamps with Mystery, the guys at theApproach, Juggler, Badboy, ect ect. Not to mention all of the David D. seminar attendees or the guys who order his products or other products from other gurus. This website had nearly doubled it's membership in the last two years alone.

Pick-up will be common place. Women rejecting men will neccesarily become common place. The bytch shields will be up permanently. Imagine a world in which you say "hello" to a woman in a public place and the first words out of her mouth are "not interested". Can you imagine it? I can.
Even with ***** shields, girls need to get laid one way or another. If they heckle over sex, I say **** them and look somewhere else. They are human and have urges as well.

Try heading over to Europe, Russia and parts of Asia. The girls there are lot more friendlier in general. You could be 5'6 with a pot belly and they still give you equal consideration as long as you have something interesting to talk about.