new move, i think

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so this is like my first post
and i am only a freshman but, that doesnt mean im not good when it comes to girls
so u shud believe me when i say, i know what im doin

anyways
i wanted to share this new move i was workin on, im not sure if its been 'invented' yet, but anyway

somewhere on here i read that the more you think about something,the more attracted you become to it

so....
why not give ur target a reason to think about u a lot,

i figure that after talking to a new target, ill get her number,
then give her something to remember me by, so that she thinks about me a lot,
i figure it shuld b something she uses, like a pen or a hankerchief or sumthing, idk
im still werkin on it
if anybody here wants to try it out,
please tell me ur results

Last edited:

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sorry to burst your bubble but Myster has been preaching this for a while. He usually gives a girl at a club one of his necklaces, glasses, or hats and leaves her to go talk to others. But if you thought of it on your own, then hey, you're on the right track.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I found a girl a pair of sunglasses that worked for her. She bought them. Nothing since.

Doesn't always work :)

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt mean jus in a club for a few minutes, i was thinking more along the lines of givin her sumthin before u leave so she'll be thinking about u until u a lot, till u decide to call or sumthin

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prettyboi said:
i didnt mean jus in a club for a few minutes, i was thinking more along the lines of givin her sumthin before u leave so she'll be thinking about u until u a lot, till u decide to call or sumthin

Yeah, thats what Mystery does. He uses the "Your not a thief are you?" line and gives them a cheap piece of jewlery he's wearing and says he wants it back next time they see each other.

Prettyboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
iight, thnx,
i really didnt read any books or anything,
i kinda went jus from sites like these
but does anyone reccomend a book that i should read first

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, read Grammar for First Graders.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is giving her one of your peacocking items that make you stand out. Doesn't have to be anything expensive. It can be like a necklace (you can get lots of cheap necklaces and accessories) or something.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a trick where I tie a watermelon to a rope and leave it outside then whjen a HB10 comes I pull from the watermelon and shell follow it, in the other end theres a cage, I lure her in and trap her, EAT THAT DAVID DEANGELO

Reaction score
Write a message along with your phone number, somthing funny and really out there. Fold it up and give it to her then walk away.