New member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

watery feces

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to the board, but have been reading on building muscle for a while now. I chose this board because other boards seem to pick on smaller guys. I am 18 years old. 5'11" at about 160. I have been training for almost 2 years. I started at 135lbs, so I am making some gains. I would definately like to add more though.

BTW, nice board ya got here!

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'11 and 165 myself so I know exactly what you're going though. I was 137 pounds about a year ago and have gained consistently since then.

Check out my Guide to Eating for some information on what foods to eat and some meal plans. It's helped me gain lean mass with barely any fat. Also check out Diesel's Bulking Guide. Good stuff there.

Anyways. Hit me up if you got any questions.

- Industry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
I am 5'11 and 165 myself so I know exactly what you're going though. I was 137 pounds about a year ago and have gained consistently since then.

Check out my Guide to Eating for some information on what foods to eat and some meal plans. It's helped me gain lean mass with barely any fat. Also check out Diesel's Bulking Guide. Good stuff there.

Anyways. Hit me up if you got any questions.

- Industry
I have a question.

Why would anyone take advice from you, when you weigh only 165 lbs?

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question for you then.

Why would anybody take advice from a 14 year old?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
I got a question for you then.

Why would anybody take advice from a 14 year old?
because i look 10x better than all you losers.

any other questions?

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 14yearoldmonster
I have a question.

Why would anyone take advice from you, when you weigh only 165 lbs?
Will someone ban this ****y little boy?

My weight says nothing of my intelligence. I have gained 30 pounds in a year or so have have amassed a great deal of knowledge (and muscle) along the way. But don't take my word for it. Ask the countless many who I've actually helped and had some good advice for (unlike some punka$$ 14 yr olds).

If you're so great and all then why don't you help someone out instead of saying how you good you look in every thread. You know what... I could care less how good you look. You're 14 and doing steroids? What's happened to that thing called "parenting"?

Get off this board man. You have nothing good to say in anything you post. Now go watch cartoons or something...

- Industry

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already sent Allen a list. The rest is up to him.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already sent Allen a list. The rest is up to him.
Was already under consideration.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was already under consideration? You mean you will not ban them??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

My weight says nothing of my intelligence. I have gained 30 pounds in a year or so have have amassed a great deal of knowledge (and muscle) along the way. But don't take my word for it. Ask the countless many who I've actually helped and had some good advice for (unlike some punka$$ 14 yr olds).

If you're so great and all then why don't you help someone out instead of saying how you good you look in every thread. You know what... I could care less how good you look. You're 14 and doing steroids? What's happened to that thing called "parenting"?

Get off this board man. You have nothing good to say in anything you post. Now go watch cartoons or something...

- Industry
First of all, I dont give a **** how much knowledge you THINK you have. Anyone whos only worked out for a year cant know all that much. Theres a lot to be learned. Chances are these people you "helped out" were probably lead in the wrong direction by your worthless ass.

Oh, and by the way, I look really swell and I'm twice your size.

end of story.

Reaction score
I first came to simply piss you all off, but after looking at this board further, its quite obvious you guys need a ****load of help when it comes to training. Sure, you might not like the way I say it, but I can provide enlightenment to all you lost souls stuck curling the pink dumbells, and benching the bar.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 14yearoldmonster
I first came to simply piss you all off, but after looking at this board further, its quite obvious you guys need a ****load of help when it comes to training. Sure, you might not like the way I say it, but I can provide enlightenment to all you lost souls stuck curling the pink dumbells, and benching the bar.
You can come to help, not to troll.

Reaction score
my pre workout ritual is to snort few g's of coke then
deadlift and squat till I puke. Most at the gym are simply amazed at the weights I am pulling.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was already under consideration before you sent your email. Yes, banned together with lots of others.

Thanks for being proactive, though.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.