New laws in the UK

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriouslly cant belive that law past!

I dont think this has already been posted...cant find one.

But there has been new laws put in action in the UK. They are absolutely ridiculous!

The law is that before having sex with a girl you must get "explicit consent" TWICE!

The girl must be in a non intoxicated state so she as seen as fit to make the decision. (Basically she has to be under the limit on boose)

If the above 2 are not completed and you have sex with that girl. The next morning she can do you for rape. :nono:

I personally think this is so stupid. I agree that convictions on date rape drugs are needed for sure! But this?

Basically the other night made me think more about this. I had a girl come up to me at a party. Hit on me. Drag me into a spare bedroom where we had sex. She was not sober (Nether was I really). So effectivly she could drag me into a another room and have sex with me then do me for rape the next morning. Its fvcking crazy!

Women shud be responsable for thier own actions. They shudnt get too rat arsed to not know what they are doing.

If a girl did the same thing to me...i cant do her for rape if i regret sleeping with her. (Sexist???)

It means "By law" you cannot sleep with anyone who is on any kind of drug including alcohol.

Think this should be added to the book of stupid laws.....

I dont see how they can inforce it anyways...

Still shows how fvcking crazy the world is going.

Radio 1 did a mixed poll on this law and 89% of people said it was stupid. This was by both sexes.

So remember before you have sex....ask if she is sure....twice....its just what you both want to be doing when your in the mood...

Dont belive me? Read on http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4780992.stm

What next? Contracts in writing?

Sorry....Rant over.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also a lot of sex is done when plssed. This law could effect the ONS people a lot lol

hardrockfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, contracts would guarantee that she couldn't press charges... and it is still legally binding even if she is drunk or whatnot. I think I have seen a skit by dave chappelle called "the love contract".

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who came up with that stupid law? guy or girl?

If its a guy I bet he's not getting any anymore....probably thought it would though

Makes sense if it was a chick...more than likely a femisist lesbian who's 50 pounds overweight.....ha ha ha

:crackup:

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe I seriously doubt many women would accuse you of rape anyways, seriously, imagine the stick they'd get off their friends, it wont be used so relax :)

As long as there's no law against sarging, we're all safe ;)

Matt

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still it makes me a little more para....I know i wouldnt get charged for ****. But its the Stigma. I dont want people to think im a rapist if i have sex with a drunk girl. I have never taken advantage of a drunk girl and never will but this new rule makes that not matter. Just to add to the stupidity. On the radio 1 text questions. A man asked does it apply for him and his wife. They said there is no exceptions to the rule!!!! WTF?

Get done for rape for shagging your wife! :crackup:

The only guy on the text in that aggreed to the rule said. "I think this is a good idea. My girl friend was at a party where she woke up in bed with a man but couldnt get the rape charge to stand."

Basically mate....she cheated on you and thought that shouting rape was going to be the best way to sort it out.....

This rule will prob never be inforced...still its got me holding my **** abit. I dont get drunk to the point of not knowing what i am doing...why should women. They need to be more responseable....always us blokes picking up the blame.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scary part is that if you dump a girl or emotionally hurt her, this would be an easy way to get back at you.

I just can't imagine getting passionate with a girl, stripping down and then:

"hey, is it ok for us to have sex?"
"Yes, take me now!"
"Ok, but are you sure? I need you to agree twice. In fact, I'd better go and find a pen and some paper so I can get it in writing."

Talk about a mood killer.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be more to do with trying to reduce the number of ONS's to reduce teenage preganency and STD's then anything else.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I remember hearing about this too!

But think about this....

How would she remember that she didn't get her concent twice if she was too drunk to remember???

;)

This is a bull**** law thought up by idiots!

The problem here is the number of women getting into dodgy cabs! It's simple, take a licenesed cab home you dumb, drunk b!tch!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats my only problem with this law...

Women: moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan!

Goverment: Ok ok ok. Dont worry! We will blame more on men. That will solve things.

Idiots....Any b!tch pulls this sh!t on me and i will not be impressed....:trouble:

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite storry is when these two policement "spit-roasted" this blonde chick they had picked up to drive home because she was too drunk. It was on the news.

Aparently, their excuse was that "she was asking for it" LOL :whistle:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think stopping to ask if you can is a good idea, law or not. This would simply reduces your chances of getting any while everyone else ignores the law. One good thing about sarging going mainstream is more guys will start to take their balls back.

There isn't anyone you can vote for that has any balls right now. Both liberals and conservatives tend to have no balls and want to roll out the red carpet for women in the most AFC-style imaginable. The thing about our governments, believe it or not the crime rate is actually declining, they need to look like they are doing something. The truth is there is already so many laws that there really isn't anything for them to do. The effect is they start drafting up crazy stuff like this, because we are already over-protected to the point that the government is now stiffling our business and personal lives.

This isn't automatically good news for women either. Most single moms are subsidized heavily by men they have children with. If those guys are getting locked up, then they are SOL. Imagine having to work to get money! Horrors!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you ask me that law is pretty B.S. in the uk

verbal consent is useless, particularly if it's between 2 people and no one else.
it's just as bad as any contract. Verbal contracts are the worst, disputes can always arise. even if the girl did consent 2x, she could still go to court and lie about it.

Signed contracts on hardpaper are always the best.

hah, this new law feels like a business proposal. wonder if it applies to foreigners/tourists too?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to go ona rant

I don't want to go off topic here, but I do feel like saying this for the removal from chest affect.

I think throughout the world there is an assualt on civil liberties. The people in power want even more power. Basically, they are creating laws that are impossible to follow. When a dispute arises, the people in power have an unlimited number of ways they can jail *any* person. The laws are so extreme that is impossible to follow them, and they know they have enough laws on the books to find some cheesy reason to lock up anyone.

This is one of those cases where I feel you just ignore the law, and hope it never becomes an issue. There is only so much you can do. Hopefully, men's rights will strengthen in time, but I don't think we should get involved. Better to spend our energy egtting laid.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha... Hey guys your forgetting about the other little law we have here in the UK, Girls can't hold a Rape claim if they were under the influence. So basically this new law is just bureaucratic bull****, because if you do get into the sack and she was pissed allegedly she wouldn't be able to make the claim in the first place. If any of you get into any **** just ask me ill find you a nice loop hole that will save you hundreds on lawyers bills...

Just remember actually Rape a girl (by forcing yourself on her) and your testicles are mine…

Love

Amethyst

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
The message should be "Don't get so flipping drunk"

Is this an excuse to except weaker evidence and victim statments in court? Sounds more like an appeasement aimed at female drink culture than a solution to the problem.

"The results of an opinion poll we commissioned last year showed that a disturbingly large proportion of the public blame women themselves for being raped," director Kate Allen said.
"Disturbingly"? The real people of the u.k know that people should look after themselves.
Maybe the punishment for brawling when drunk should be proportional to how drunk you are :rolleyes:

Fvcking stupid nanny, big brother state. Im moving to America when im older.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's unbelievable.

Are you sure about the change in the UK law? Have you got a source I can look at?

It IS sexist.

Ru sure this is definately the case?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
US is getting filled with crap laws too. Laws are getting worse everywhere. The governments around the world are determined to have absolute power over ordinary people who are just trying to live their lives in peace and not hurt anyone. Some woman is sentenced to be stoned to death in Africa for fornication!