New house, new asian room mate

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
but the way the thread was even started, and then the "Asian girls are submissive; love you long time" stuff started to happen it I just had to post something.
Sorry bout that. It wasn't my intention to have anyone post offencive comments/sterotypes about asians. For the record I've done russian exchange students here in vegas well. Frankly, this town has a healthy populous of people from all over the world. An asian girl just happened to move into the same home as me. It could have been a russian, danish, french, polish etc etc girl too...or even a non foreigner. Regardless this IS the situation and I'm dealing with it in the way that I feel I'm suppose eerrr want to.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Sorry bout that. It wasn't my intention to have anyone post offencive comments/sterotypes about asians. For the record I've done russian exchange students here in vegas well. Frankly, this town has a healthy populous of people from all over the world. An asian girl just happened to move into the same home as me. It could have been a russian, danish, french, polish etc etc girl too...or even a non foreigner. Regardless this IS the situation and I'm dealing with it in the way that I feel I'm suppose eerrr want to.
Hey, no real problem man. You've gotta do what you've gotta do, if you know what I mean. Heck, I was in a LTR with a Korean national so I know how that is. Just be careful man, those Asian women can be really crazy. You might be opening up a world of trouble you don't need in your life.

Live your life bro :up:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
All state funded colleges where I'm from are forced to have their students take a writing exam in order to receive a degree. The majority of students that fail the test are blacks and non-natives. I started tutoring this one asian chick and ended up closing her. Manipulation is life.

I have to add that she did pass the test after I tutored her.

Reaction score
**** this girl, you're in a brilliant situation.. If you have the skillz, yur gonna lay this broad. It will happen naturally, if you're alone together it's bound to happen.