New Here...motivated

DonnyV

Reaction score
Whats up guys..just want to say hello and the fact Im glad i came acoss this place. Im 18, pretty much an AFC my entire life and quite frankly Im ****ing sick of it and Im about to turn the AFC boat the **** around (im motovated lol). Sick and tired of not having the balls to talk to random girls etc. My question is...how in the hell do i open to a girl? FYI Im not out of shape, Ive been lifting for the past 2 years so all I really need to focus on is my social aspect. It just seems that I get frozen in conversation or when even thinking about talking to a good looking girl..any opener help/drills would be greatly appreciated.

DonnyV

Reaction score
MikeAndIke said:
Start with the DJ Bible. That should get the ball rolling.
Read through that over the past few days...was just looking for some suggestions from people on here

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read the dj bible, you need to read pooks book too.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Since you have the body/fitness handled, the next step is getting the coolest hairstyle. Then on to clothing.

For opening, you first need to think about where you are going to meet girls. What you use in a club might be very different than what you use in class at school.

DonnyV

Reaction score
Appreciate the help guys..reading brads guide now and it seems pretty good, nice and concise. As for now Ive been trying to just carry conversations on with other people lately whether it be in restaurants or the mall or hell even the cashier at starbucks, seems to be helping a little so far