new girl, no english

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i need some help, i am kinda stumped. There are these 2 new girls @ my college that are from peru and honduras. The one I want, from honduras, speaks very little english, I have been flirting non-verbally with her, we even went to get grub after class once or twice wit her friend, she gave me her #, but her english isn't good enought for me to game her and my spanish isn't good enough for any heavy flirting. Also her dad doesn't allow her to date and neither of us live by the college (both about an 45mins away) i told her i love her eyes, i call her goregous in spanish, she likes it. I help her wit her english homework and she helps me on my spanish. There is some interest on her part but there is a language barrier. When I tutor her she sits really close in my personal space, but we joke and play alot, i don't wanna wind up in the dreaded friend zone. her friend, who speaks better english, knows im interested, but having someone translate my romantic interest is LAME. any advice?

JuanMoore

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need any help with specific stuff you want to tell her PM. I can help you.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
huh. well i don't have anything off the top of my head i really wanna say to her. I'm gonna call her tonight. I ain't gonna get too far cause her pappy don't allow her to date or get phone calls. they seem to be traditional and old fashion.