New Girl at my job

NYCJoey22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm no Don Juan and have little experience on being very successful with women but im trying. Anyway, there's this new girl at my job who started on Thursday I believe. Very quiet, cute face, nice smile and seems plesant. I've had a little chit chat with her. She seems to be responsive to me in a positive way. I don't want to like be all over her on her first week but I think I have a little crush on her. From what I gather, she has no kids and i dont know if she's single or not. I didn't want to ask her that on the first couple of days. My point is with all this I would like to bulid more of a rapport with her. So my questions for the Don Juans, How would you approach a new girl at the job that is very cute? How would you handle the situation that I'm in?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start some small talk. Work in a little mystery. Convey power. Be scarce so that she delights in seeing you. Make it the highlight of her day.

Once you get a handle on her situation tell you are going to "XYZ" on Saturday and she should come out with you. Notice this is a command to come out with you and not a request. If she's into you she will gladly comply. If not, work on some push-pull for the next few weeks then tell her she should come out with you to a different activity. If she says no, move on.

Never say you want to "hang out" or get together without a plan. Have an existing activity that you are going to do whether she is with you or not, and tell her about it. This way there is little pressure on you and she will like the fact that you are leading and proactive.

We'll discuss my consultation fee at a later date. ;)

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't do it. If you date her and things don't work out, it'll get awkward having to see her at work everyday...

With that said: having done this myself before (thus the previous sentence), the easiest way to go out with her is to NOT bring it up. Go to work everyday and just talk to her. However, when you DO talk to her, bring up all the exciting things you get into when you're not at work. Make your life sound like something she'd want to be a part of.

If she becomes interested, she will say something along the lines of either "Wow, you're always getting into something, you should bring me along sometime" or "Hey, you wanna hang out one day when both of us aren't working?"

If either of those sentences come out her mouth, she's ready to bang you, no question. The last girl I worked with that I banged was doing this at month 3 (when she still had a boyfriend); we hooked up at month 6 and did so for 4 months. So, it may take a bit of patience before it happens but it's doable.

But again, don't really recommend it if you don't want tension at your job when it doesn't work out.

NYCJoey22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats very interesting Harry, What if she says something like "What are you doing this weekend?" or "Do you have any plans?" and lets say I really don't. How should I respond to that?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
NYCJoey22 said:
Thats very interesting Harry, What if she says something like "What are you doing this weekend?" or "Do you have any plans?" and lets say I really don't. How should I respond to that?

Sorry but I refuse to believe you're a full blown retard. Trollololol.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
What if he really is a full blown retard? Maybe this is his only chance at finding true love.

NYCJoey22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Look dude, I don't need your sarcastic remarks here. If you can't help a fellow member out, then don't respond to this thread PERIOD. I'm just looking for some advice.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL @ the other responses. However, I'll be slightly nicer in my response since I used to ask the same questions (and trust, when you get good at this you'll look back and wonder how you were able to ask such AFC questions w/o hitting yourself in the head).

You may have to start out by "faking the funk," i.e. making up stuff. However, the best way to not have to lie about having stuff to do... is FINDING STUFF TO DO.

Seriously - go on to Yelp.com and find out about events happening in your city. It's a great site to use when trying to find interesting things to get into. Then, just start doing those things. At the very least, always have one or two things you'd legitimately like to do on the weekends, regardless of if someone is going with you or not.

Then, when the girl asks you, "so, what are you doing this weekend" or "do you have any plans," you'll have something to tell her - something you're actually DOING.

Right now, though, if she asks you these questions she's not doing it to see if she can tag along - she's doing it to see if you actually DO stuff, as opposed to sitting at home all day. A girl wants to know that any potential guy she's thinking about doing things with is doing more with his time than going to work and being a home body.

You'll know when she's ready to tag along when, after telling her about what you're getting into, she tries to invite her self along - something along the lines of "Ooh, I wanna go!" or "Are you going with anybody?"

Again, I'd like to stress that with girls you work with it's a bit trickier. Therefore, it's better to let HER determine the pace at which she's ready to see you outside of work. Just make sure to listen for key phrases and signals, and you'll know when it's time to make that move.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating someone you work with is just plain a bad idea.

If it works, you're around/near them all the time.

When it doesn't work it out, it's awkward as can be.