NEW Bootcamp Starting Friday 4/9 - Competition!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have forgotten one who is still on mission. ;o
So yeah, I like the rule changes, I also like this week 3, it's genius training, go for rejections!! haha

Also, thanks for taking over cure.
Yeah, I'm still having trouble with this week 2 stuff for some reason, it's not like I'm scared to do it (maybe I am cause I havn't really lol) but I don't know, kind of feels weird. Tomorrow is friday, I have 2 done, I WILL DO THIS!

Hi's - +/- 63
Small Talk - 2
Rejections - 0

Good luck guys

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still in, but I've been having some trouble mainly due to working overtime.

The Conductor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm still in also! Determined to finish. For week 3 I got 3 chic convos, although it was all at once. (They were in a group). Really need to catch up now.

Hi's - 51
Convos - 10
Convos with datable girls - 3

Ok guys I wanna ask a question on week 3. The bootcamp pdf does not specify that the "women you would be interested in dating" have to be strangers, so do girls that you've already met but haven't really talked to much that are datable material count towards the total? Or do they have to be total strangers in the spirit of week 2 like I previously thought?

And for that matter how about week 4? Cause asking for a girl who's in the same school club but you haven't really talked to for her number is a bit simpler than doing it ice cold:)

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crude, alex and conductor, sorry I missed you guys out! and well done for staying on task!

A lot of us seem to have work or school which gets in the way, hopefully allowing the targets to be completed over any time frame will help with that issue.

I think that in the spirit of the competition, it only "counts" as a convo or number close or rejection if its a "cold" approach, someone you dont already know.

That said, by all means persue women you know AS WELL and report back here!! Its all great practice.

I went out for a few hours the other day and couldnt do anything, this stuff is difficult! props to anyone whos gettinganywhere! Ill be going out tommorow afternoon and evening to try once again to push through my AA barrier.

Cure.

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my first rejection in school 3 days ago.

I approached this hottie from the side and said hello. She immediately said she had to go. Haha, this was the fastest rejection I ever had. Haha.

Rejections: 1
Convo's with Women: 2

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got my first rejection yesterday and im proud of it.

total score

150 hi;s
10 small talks
4 small talks with girls
1 rejection

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, Today went crap, I went out aiming to get my 10 rejections but ended up just biking/walking round central London from 1pm to 8pm when I met my friends to go to the pub.
I jsut coldnt get in state or in any mood to approach and rarely saw women I wanted to talk to.

At the end of the night I had yet another perfect opportunity which I threw away. I noticed a hot girl in a pub, as I was unlocking my bike she came out with two female friends, It would ahve been easy to stop them all, small talk for a bit and go for the number, but I just let her walk away.

I keep doing this, its depressing. :mad:

Seems like Ill never get over this wall in my head.

Tommorow Ill go out again, persistence is key, the new plan is to just say "hello" to stationary targets and see where the conversation takes me.
Socially awkward, but better than indirect.

how are the rest of you getting on? congrats to those who go rejections, remember to post details!

Cure

SIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
? im very much still in... week 3 totals i took until this past sunday tho.. but i got the target total.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another failed day for me.
Went out and saw pleanty of hot women, even had easy opportunies but let them pass me by.
Being out there and failing sucks, but its better than sitting on the computer not doing anything about it.

I will simply go out again and again untill I can successfully approach women I see.

I did get one or two "hi's"

Cure.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that's it, had a perfect chance at a number today at lunch but missed it. Going to just walk around and talk to as many people as I can during lunch tomorrow.

Did get some small talk with a group of girls though

Hi's - +/- 65
Small Talk - 4
Rejections - 0

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest and admit that this week has not gone very well for me. I only made 1 approach and didn't really feel like I had the time or ....GASP....interest to even pursue approaches in general.

So the dilemma that I am facing is that I have two plates that I am spinning and find it difficult to have the time to go after other girls. It also makes it difficult to continue with this challenge.

IIRC Master of the Universe started this entire program because he got too complacent, comfortable and satisfied with the positive results that he was getting. Getting a girl or girls is not success but I've been having fun with these 2 plates.

I've read the DJ bible and Book of Pook and I'm still reading various articles (currently on Step 2 Uplifting Material) and learning and want to continue on with this challenge.

I'm shifting some of my focus towards pursuing some of my hobbies and interests. Running, working out, getting certified for scuba diving, quiting smoking, upgrading wardrobe, planning a vacation for this summer.

I'll still pursue this challenge too but it is going to be at a slower pace.

Status of challenge: I'm currently at 6 conversations with girls that I'd be interested in dating.

The Conductor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi's - 52
Convos w random ppl - 14
Convos with datable girls - 5
Rejections - 0

Chatted up 2 girls who went to the same place as me for an interview, and a few hi's and convos so far this week. I'm going for a camp during the weekend and I intend to finish all my convos with girls and get a few rejections going:)

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
got 2 more small talks with girls. I am going to go cold approaching when my semester ends next week.

Hi's: 51
Small talks with women: 4

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, awesome work! keep it up, and those of you who havn't had any sucess, post to say so! we can do this together!

I realised today week 5 started a few days ago, but thanks to the election in the UK and my work shifts, I didn't realise till now.

That said, Im pretty sure everyone who is still working on this is still on conversations/rejections.

hell Im still working on getting over AA and speaking my mind instead of some insincere indirect approach!

So with that in mind Im not going to post week 5 yet, obviously if you want to start on the exercises, go for it!

I suggest that those of us who are still involved start contributing more to this thread, working through our sticking points together with help and suggestions.
Some of us are giong to be better at some parts of the seduction process than others!

Also anyone reading this who wants to jump on board and start from week one, feel free. if this works, we shold end up with a usefull "support group" within the framework of the boot camp, which allows us all to make steady progress at whatever pace we are comfy with.

My current issues-

1.Cant get my head around indirect, it seems so fake and stupid to go up to a girl I like and ask for directions/advice etc. I want to go direct BUT

2. I cant go direct because I cant "let go" and be outcome independant. I just let hot women walk by me, my brain instantly comes up with excuses for not approaching in any situation.
All I need to do is go out and make one or two honest, direct approaches, get rejected, learn that its not the end of the world.

I guess I wil try again tommorow, any of you guys who can do direct approaches got any advice?

Cheers,

Cure.

If Sixth I Will

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean cure. If I see a girl I immeadiately start thinking of reasons not to say something however stupid those reasons may be.

But today I saw a chick wearing a hat of my of my college and I thougtht to myself this is too good of an opportunity to pass up. My only regret is that I didn't continue the convo any longer than I did. I thought "yes making progress get out of here before you make a mistake". Needed to go for the number no matter how awkward it would be in a public place.

SIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is everyone fizzing out? lets keep it alive its helping me out alot and i hope every one who started it.
anyway im a bit behind i guess im on week 5, but i have a date set up from doing the boot camp exercises so I'm kind of on schedule.. i still need to get 2 more numbers tho.

@cure... The indirect way, i find, the more i do that the more confident i get to just do a strait direct opener. keep at it see if it works for you.

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I just need to get out there and do it.. I guess I just need to keep getting out there and wasting time not doing it, eventually I will get bored of NOT appraoching women.

I quit my job a few days ago, Im free as of the end of this month, so will be doing exactly what I feel like 24/7 for a few months, which will include a lot of PU practice.
In the next week, I need to aim to get out and get some more hi's and conversations going, without a direct pick up aim, as i find that builds my confidence really high.

great work on getting the date SIX, keep it up, how many rejections are you on? what are you doing to get them?

Cure.

SIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cure said:
Yep, I just need to get out there and do it.. I guess I just need to keep getting out there and wasting time not doing it, eventually I will get bored of NOT appraoching women.

I quit my job a few days ago, Im free as of the end of this month, so will be doing exactly what I feel like 24/7 for a few months, which will include a lot of PU practice.
In the next week, I need to aim to get out and get some more hi's and conversations going, without a direct pick up aim, as i find that builds my confidence really high.

great work on getting the date SIX, keep it up, how many rejections are you on? what are you doing to get them?

Cure.
I have been basically doing indirect openers and going from ther. Not sure how many rejections, but have gotten the 'boyfreeind' response a bit. Sorry to hear about your job situation, but it will give you more time and commitment to pu which is good :)

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woot.. first number close. LOL. Anyways, gonna call her this coming week.

Hi's: 51
Small talks with women: 5
Numbers: 1