New Beginnings

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
@holidayad_ Do you have any experience when it comes to selling art? I already have plenty of ideas but im curious on your input, thanks!
Yes. I used to run a reselling sneakers business and also helped to launch a business that sells art accessories for home decor. Feel free to send me a private text here.

Today went well:
- Haircut complete
- Job application complete
- Kept tobacco consumption minimal
- Hygiene up

I applied for a part time position at McDonald's, which would provide me with:
- Enough time and money to push forward with my art business
- Better ability to train as it wont be physically taxing
- Within walking distance, so saving money on travel expenses
- Enough free time to study for college and to pursue my hobby of illusions / magic

Hookup bailed on me, but no stress, it just motivated me more to do the right things today.

Hope you all had a great day too, be proud of your baby steps!!
Keep going!

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I used to run a reselling sneakers business and also helped to launch a business that sells art accessories for home decor. Feel free to send me a private text here.

Keep going!
Seeing a lot of people my age reselling sneakers is what gave me the idea to customise my own, ill definitely inbox you in the near future. Thank you for the offer and encouragement.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remade CV and cover letter, been applying as a warehouse operative. Decent pay and usually lots of overtime available.

No cigarettes but lots of weed.

Ive started training again, ive taken an interest in calisthenics. Down on the tea and coffee.

Havent done a single thing for college in weeks.

Ive been doing better, but i need some advice or something to take it to the next level? 2 small steps pls!