New and advice wanted

DJ of the Universe

Reaction score
I have been a lurker here for awhile. Some of you guys have really good game, give me your thoughts on why she did this?

I started gaming this HB9 in May and expected her to be really stuckup, but she ended up being really nice and seet, smart (smarter than me, to tell the truth), funny, cooked for me and ****.

She always made time for me (changed her schedule around and **** and took my calls - even if she was sleeping she'd wake up and talk to me. She wanted sex as much as I did and all was good. I started getting - I don't know what, but hey anyway I decided to test her IL

So 3 weeks ago I cut her only to phone calls and to seeing/sexing her once a week (that's down from 4-5 times a week - sex everytime and doing **** together or just hanging out together.)

She *****ed that I had to see her more than that if I wanted to stay together **** that, I figure she is giving an ultimatum even though she calls it "communicating her needs so I can meet them because she is getting worried about how things were going"/the direction I was taking ****. I told her I'd think about what she said and call her back.

I figured she was getting all clingy and **** saying that, so I ganjid her and didn't return her calls for 5 days (she called me twice asking me to call her back and I didn't :rockon: )

So today she calls and I did't pick up again and she breaks it off with me on voicemail saying since I won't talk to her has no other choice but think I don't want her anymore. WTF?

SO I guess she wasn't that into me, but I'm thinking I might want to get her back. How do I game her now? Do I just keep ignoring her and wait for her to call and apologize to me or call her back or what?

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you did was ruined a perfectly fine relationship with a beautiful woman.

why did she leave? because you became a ****. you played anti-game.

here's my advice: don't ever do that again

here's another piece of advice. actually, more of a favor. Don't ever hit on any of my friends. they deserve better than you.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
youre a fvcking dumb ass! youre complaining that she's clinging and now she leaves your ass, you did really good, you stupid fvck!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this should be stickied to show the newbs what NOT to do!!!!!

Ay caramba, que idiota!:crackup:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. You don't test a girls Interest Level by seeing how bad she wants you by ignoring her completely for 5 days. You fvcked yourself over by doing this.... What if your gf didn't talk/call/ or see you for 5 days. Would you want to keep dating that b!tch? Have fun explaining this one when you go crying back to her.

You never know what you got until you loose it! Whats wrong with a clingy girl sometimes? She always wants to be with you, do stuff for you and all the good stuff. That way your not wondering what your woman is doing when you only see her a couple times a week. You better hope she hasn't been fvcking other guys since the break up or you might just be dust.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her, CALL HER NOW!!!!!!!!!! Make up something like you were busy or you lost ure phone. Good god son you are dumb.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, she WAS into you, what she wasn't into was your head games. I agree with Marinetti.