Never Had a Girlfriend (Double fold question)

drchristiantroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I am kindof new to this board but I am 23 years old and I have never had a girlfriend in my life. The closest that I ever gotten to a relationship was with this HB4 that lived in about 70 miles away. We dated for about 4 months but it we never were formally "boyfriend" or "girlfriend". I am just wondering if this is normal for someone my age not have ever been in a relationship? I am just very frustrated with this and it is the root of alot of my desperation, I try hard to seperate myself from this frustration but it won't go away.

My second question is I am looking at some ebooks and I have been thinking about getting "How to Get a Girlfriend" by: Stephen Nash. There is another ebook by a man named Rod Cortez. I am wondering if anyone has experience with these books and could give me some feedback.

Fortunately, I have a friend who is a PUA and we are going to start hanging out again. So, I will keep you guys posted.

Peace

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, don't feel embarrased about this. There are more guys in the same predicament than you think. There are guys a lot older that never had a gf. My advice is to read David DeAngelo's ebook. Click here to read articles from David D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Fag hater up here hasn't said anything ( up to this point ) that has made me step in and counter one of his posts. Please new brother do yourself a favor and stay away from that friggin' Deangelo bullsh!t. He has no experience whatsoever in the stuff that cvms out of his c0ckhole. He's an experienced lecturer but nothing more.

Here's what you'll do:

Read the DJ bible. Afterwards I'll send you a couple of really informative books if you request them.

Stay far away from the C&F crap. Everything you need to know you can learn from reading posts from some of us brothers.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Read the DJ bible. Afterwards I'll send you a couple of really informative books if you request them.

Stay far away from the C&F crap. Everything you need to know you can learn from reading posts from some of us brothers.
Why do you tell him to stay away from C&F? C&F works and specially for newbies trying to change themselves and get a new attitude. I agree with reading the DJ Bible.

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, let me give you props for making a positive change in your life. You are already making efforts that most guys are either too proud or too dumb to do. The dj bible has good info, also check out this other free guide:
http://www.fastseduction.com/youarenew/
Remember the most important thing is you have to go talk to women and find out what works for you. This will probably be scary at first, and you may get rejected and possibly dissed by women.
Remember this quote from Thomas Edison:
Results? Why, man, I have gotten lots of results! If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is often a step forward....

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck mate :) I recommend going to the gym to get in good shape which is healthy for both your game, and more importantly, your state of mind!

cheers!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Why do you tell him to stay away from C&F? C&F works and specially for newbies trying to change themselves and get a new attitude. I agree with reading the DJ Bible.

Because if the first thing a new guy learns is C&F he won't get anywhere. You can't get a little bit pregnant.

jancarlo000

Reaction score
Dude, ****y Funny works like magic.

IF you apply it to your mindset and be congruent with what you're saying, otherwise you'd come off as insecure.

It's not ALL ****y funny, but it's a start. It's all more about being a mysterious, charismatic, fun, genuine MAN

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The thing that appeals to me is "confident and funny".. That works for me quite well. From some of the guys' examples of ****y and funny on this site, if I were a girl, I'd think the guy was a complete *******.

I think David Deangelo has some "common sense ideas" but he's more of a salesman than a pickup artist. I think the guy comes up with a lot of his bull**** ideas just to sell them to desperate AFC's.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't diss c+f,i read alot of c+f lines that may *read* like they're crappy but good c+f is all about the delivery.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c&f seems to work great, if you're in the fully confident mood to pull them off.

I find I'm not psyched enough, and it comes out wrong half the time. There must be easier ways to start off.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there drchristiantroy. Welcome to this twisted dysfunctional family that is sosuave :rockon:

First off, don't worry about it.

a) 60% of higherschoolers graduate without ever having a boy/girl friend. This is a true statistic. So not having a GF is a Majority- almost the norm!

b) Why are you thinking about the Past. The time is NOW! Sieze the moment and f*ck the past- theres nothing you can do to change it.

Secondly, check out the DJ bible. It covers everything you'll need to know, and then some. But if you really wanna get an e-book, try Swingcats "Real world Seduction." Covers all the basics and a few techniques you can chew your teeth into- highly recommended.

I second Karma's objection to C&F though. Speaking from personal experience, Deangelo was the one that opened my eyes initially (his stuff on "not being a wuss" was alright). But half a year later, I had to painfully remove every bit of brainwashing that he has ever implanted in me. Too much to explain in this post, but I sincerely hope that you stay away from his stuff. It might (MIGHT) get you a girl or two, but in the long run, no lasting changes are made.

I think I've seen more harm done by his stuff than good. If you know EXACTLY whats going on and how it works, then I admit, Deangelo's stuff can be a good addition to your game. But since drchristiantroy is completely new to this stuff, stay away from Deangelo!!!

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Improve yourself and have fun. A lot of guys go into this with a super serious mindset. If you go into things like this, your ego will be too fragile. HAVE FUN! Failure is sometimes the best part. I laugh about all the stupid things I did when I was trying to improve my girl catchin skills. The first can be rough if you let it. Most men have bad experiences with their first. If you educate yourself, having a first can be an awesome experience. Just remember, don't buy, eat or fall into the BS. Women can smell a first or Inexp from a mile away. However, you have a chance to brushen up. I say go for it and don't fall for any tricks. Damn, I was manipulated in my early days... Just play it cool bro. Educate yourself. There are some quality dudes on here with experience.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
It's not that unusual. Some guys get dating and relationship experience early in life but others miss out. Forget DeAngelo and all the gimmicky seduction frauds out there. You just need to catch up on the experience and dating lessons you missed.

Before you go buying any books or get mixed up with the longwinded DJ Bible here are two excellent and easy to read starting points for you. These should keep you focused in the right direction.....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100791
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101699

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
It's not that unusual. Some guys get dating and relationship experience early in life but others miss out. Forget DeAngelo and all the gimmicky seduction frauds out there. You just need to catch up on the experience and dating lessons you missed.

Before you go buying any books or get mixed up with the longwinded DJ Bible here are two excellent and easy to read starting points for you. These should keep you focused in the right direction.....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100791
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101699
Fvck yes.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ bible.

do a bootcamp

read the bible again.

do a bootcamp until you master it.

drchristiantroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let Me Change The Direction A Little Bit

Thanks for all the advice. I always thought that DeAngelo made getting women harder than it actually is. Going on what every one else has said I think that it is easy for a newbe to misdeliver ****y funny and it back fire. I actually do have his book and there are alot of good tips in there, but I think that C&F doesn't match my personality. I am a person who tries to be a good Christian. So, I am usually a kind person, unless someone tries to walk over me.

Anyways, I know that this has been discussed a little bit, but when a girl asks about past relationships, how should I respond? Is just open dating alot of women and not trying to pursue a relationship a good idea to build experience, even if I think that a women might be good relationship material?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not I agree with ****y Comedy is beside the point....but there's nothing in it that has to go against Christianity.

I'm kinda tired of Christianity being portrayed as having to suck up to everyone and be a "Nice" guy. Not the case at all.....Jesus himself wasn't what this board would consider a "Nice" guy. Never did he ever communicate lower status.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my Fiance's brother and his friend are all very stong catholics.

and they are huge pyssy pushovers.

very very very Genuine nice guys..but damn

Albanian_Alpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender said:
I second Karma's objection to C&F though. Speaking from personal experience, Deangelo was the one that opened my eyes initially (his stuff on "not being a wuss" was alright). But half a year later, I had to painfully remove every bit of brainwashing that he has ever implanted in me. Too much to explain in this post, but I sincerely hope that you stay away from his stuff. It might (MIGHT) get you a girl or two, but in the long run, no lasting changes are made.

I think I've seen more harm done by his stuff than good. If you know EXACTLY whats going on and how it works, then I admit, Deangelo's stuff can be a good addition to your game. But since drchristiantroy is completely new to this stuff, stay away from Deangelo!!!
I would like to know why you object DeAngelo's stuff, can you explain it to me further because he seems the best dating expert and the simplest when I compare them to Mystery or Swinggcat?