Never Go On A Date Without IT.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed over the years from dating is that women often will go on a date without bringing a jacket (considering it is not the winter).

I can't count how many times I have went to the movie theater or to a park with a woman, it gets cold, and she begins to look at me with puppy dog eyes and starts eyeing up my jacket.

So I have learned to always bring a jacket or an extra one when I go on dates. If I think my date will get cold, I will offer my jacket and she will usually accept and wear it.

I noticed that a woman tends to feel closer to me while wearing my jacket. I like to look at it as if the jacket is providing constant kino for me (it is at work when I am not). Not to mention the fact that I earn brownie points for being so thoughful and considerate.

Looks really good when it rains out of nowhere.

So always bring an extra jacket on your dates.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
following the same train of thought, i'd say to always carry an umbrella in your bag

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
supplication???

.... maybe worth it because of the fact that it does make her feel closer to you?

Reaction score
Originally posted by \m/
supplication???

.... maybe worth it because of the fact that it does make her feel closer to you?
If you have a jacket, and you don't give it to her, you are a c0ckhead. Period. She will drop you like a ton of bricks.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a jacket, and you don't give it to her, you are a c0ckhead. Period. She will drop you like a ton of bricks.

Exactly. This is where the extra jacket in the trunk comes in handy while you two are walking through the park. If it gets cold, you can offer her the extra one in the trunk and still keep the one on your back that you are wearing.

After wearing your jacket for the afternoon or evening, it seems to help create the mood to for the first kiss-while she is wearing- if its the first or second date.

Remember when your high school sweetheart use to where your jacket all over school?

Field test it. I have for years after dating a girl who used to always forget her jacket. I began to keep an extra jacket in the trunk just so I wouldn't be left chilly after being a gentleman. After we broke up, I just kept the jacket in the trunk after realizing that women always seem to leave their jacket at home. Trying to look cute?

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you keep one in your trunk, then give her the one you're wearing and take the one in your trunk for yourself. that way, her jacket is already warmed up

Reaction score
You might be seen as more considerate if you are freezing your arse off without a second jacket.

Something about getting another jacket out of the boot (trunk...?) seems a little odd.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be seen as more considerate if you are freezing your arse off without a second jacket.
Now that would probably be more along the lines of supplicating. She sees you shivering while she wears your jacket-

If you think the trunk is odd, keep it on the back seat or keep your trunk clean like I do.

Check this out-

Three weeks ago, I was on a date with this broad at a cool restaurant that had a deck right off of a lake. The deck is cool. It is, of course, outdoors and and right off of the water. Very romantic. It was chilly out and my date didn't bring her jacket.

Now we could have easily went inside and lost the whole rommantic mood of being outside on the deck which is the selling point of this restaurant. I could have handed over my jacket and froze my arse off. Neither was necessary, I simply walked to my car to get my extra jacket ( she didn't know it was in the trunk; all she knew is that she didn't have to shiver any more). We stayed on the deck and had a good time. She kept telling me how cool the restaurant was and the mood was maintained until I dropped her off and kissed her good night.

You can, of course, not bring an extra jacket and inconvinience yourself/switch plans because someone got to cold to continue the activity. Just a tip.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just give her my jacket.. or if I didn't have one use the old spontaneity and pull her close to me and huddle with her. Girls love that as long as you've built rapport with them.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just give her my jacket.. or if I didn't have one use the old spontaneity and pull her close to me and huddle with her. Girls love that as long as you've built rapport with them.
It would probably be more effective if you give her your own jacket but I am reluctant to do that. When I wear a jacket on a date, it usually complements my outfit and the one I keep in my car may not.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you keep one in your trunk, then give her the one you're wearing and take the one in your trunk for yourself. that way, her jacket is already warmed up
Yep indeed....that way she smells like your cologne/manly musk. I think that's why they go for the jacket in the first place.

hairybeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that women isn't bright enough to bring her own jacket, then tough **** for her. I hate how women think their always entitled to a courtesy jacket, especially after you tell them before you leave to bring one. If she wants to warm up, she can get in my jacket while I still have it on.