Never been kissed

Reagan2

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by VHT252
i totally understand where he is coming from. Im almost 23 and im still a virgin, and never had a GF. But i have social anxiety. Ive tried time and time again to over come it and be social but it just isnt happening. The few times i go out i totally get overshadowed by the more social people. I just cant compete with people that are just naturally loud and talkative. I think its great that you guys are trying to keep us positive by offering advice and stuff but the truth is its way easier said than done to just overcome something like this. For me im not even sure if it is overcomable. I mean ive been this way my entire life, even when i was very young like 2-3. I think i might have been born with social anxiety.
Notice how no one touched this guys post. It's probably the most common problem suffered on this board.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was like you too before I kissed. Dude my first kiss, I almost sucked her lip off. She said stop. It was embarrassing oh well, I dated her for 10 months after that, it wasn't a big deal.

Izz

Android

Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you have social anxiety disorder you can still force yourself to talk to girls. it may be hard to do, but how do you plan to ever overcome it if you dont even try?

it will be worth it one day when you have a woman in your arms.

back to the original topic, your first kiss might not be a good one. if it is not good, she might even blame herself for it. theres a lot of variables involved. but the first girl you kiss probably won't be the one you marry anyways. so who cares?