Never be afraid to set boundaries or to leave a disrespectful chick

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
rascal, loves expound ad nauseam about efficacy of "text game." however, he has yet to share this wonderful knowledge with the rest of Don Juans of So Suave.
:crackup:

Dude, you are a joke. Talking in the 3rd person. Talking to yourself in threads. Shouting at people in bold. Spending your time obsessed with flaming and wrecking my threads. WTF? :crazy:

You make texting out to be everything, which it isn't. It's just a tool to add to your game that helps you. You're just an angry man who's failed with women. That's why you're so pissed off. Have fun posting in my threads Rex, because there will be a lot more of them for you. :up:

rascal99v said:
I had a chick once who had a secret facebook account. I found the account. She was talking to some dude from the past. Asked her if she still was talking to him. She says "No, I haven't talked to him in 6 months." I dumped her ass just for the fact she was lying to me.

Thanks for quoting me Rex. See, you thought you were trying to flame me. This shows how stupid you are. You don't know anything about conducting yourself in a relationship or being a real man. If you actually had any women Rex, instead of making fake ones up in you head, you could act the same way. :yes:

This is a perfect example of how you set boundaries and stick to them. I was in a short term relationship with this chick. I established my boundaries from the start with no dudes from the past. I found out she was lying and she crossed my boundaries for talking to this dude from the past on a secret facebook account. So, I dumped her ass on the spot for doing that. This is what you do instead of hanging around with lying women who will cheat on you.

Let's all thank Rex for providing us with this great example. :up:

TheException said:
I stick by every word in that thread.
You mean all your words where you called the OP "paranoid" "jealous" and you weren't convinced of anything despite the proof of his girlfriend being at the old man's pad? :crackup:

Again, you defended the woman and you were using your own opinions instead of looking at the facts. Your words below.

"If what he says could be confirmed as 100% true.....it be certainly a red flag. But from what OP has said so far....im not convinced of anything. Its sounds like paranoia on his behalf because he is jealous and is probably thinking of worst case scenarios."

TheException said:
A very weird situation but nonetheless the OP took the correct action once he found out what was going on....exactly what I would have done. My advice had nothing to do with the outcome of that scenario. The woman in question was obviously no longer attracted to the OP and NOTHING would have stopped her from branch swinging and if you think that by vocalizing your disappointment to this woman would have prevented anything that happened.....you are mistaken.

Yes, he did take the correct action because he listened to MY advice that I gave him. So, you contradict yourself in this thread because you agree with me about attraction. When you're girlfriend is losing attraction and talking, texting, hanging out with another guy(s), that is disrespectful behavior. She will be fvcking one of them sooner or later and she is crossing your boundaries if you set any.

Why do you want to defend women and argue with me about chicks talking and hanging out with other dudes when you now agree with me? :crazy:

You're lying, because your words below state otherwise that you still really wouldn't do anything about it, even when she was at the old man's pad. One time is enough. That is the boundary you set from the beginning. if she crosses it, the relationship is done. Period.

There is no confronting, getting answers, or thinking of a "possible break up". That's what betas do who are afraid to leave their women. They still hang on no matter how much disrespect she gives you.

You are a perfect example of that. Not only with the advice you give, but in your own relationship too. When a woman disrespects you in that manner, no matter how long you've been with her, the relationship should be over. That is your boundary you set, and your dignity as a man to uphold. You refuse to take action even with massive disrespect and cheating. Which is why your girlfriend treats you the way she does.

Again, your words below.

I just dont see how "best guesses" from the OP can warrant such extreme backlash from members. If OP can confirm 100% that she is spending time with this guy outside of a work atmosphere and is chilling over his house for random periods of time....I would 100% be in support of confronting her and getting answers, accompanied with a possible break up. But saying "he believes" or "he thinks"....isnt gonna do it for me.

TheException said:
I dont deal in "shoulda, coulda, woulda's".

Instead of looking at women with rose colored glasses, you should pay attention to red flags and warning signs. You tell men to screen for women and to look for red flags, but your advice is the opposite because you ignore the obvious ones and make excuses instead of screening and looking at the facts.

TheException said:
The bottom line is that INTEREST LEVEL dictates if a woman cheats.....not if you restrict her from interacting with other men or not.
Well, no sh1t. What the fvck do you think I've been telling you? So, when her IL is low, or some other dude starts turning her on, she will be fvcking one of the dudes getting her wet. But you don't have any problems with her disrespecting you. Do you? You don't care that she's talking, texting , and hanging out with other men. You act aloof and pretend to be a prize believing that nothing will happen. Women start hitting up other dudes when her IL is declining. Obviously, you don't know that. :crackup:

TheException said:
Your posts lately have demonstrated that you are an insecure CWAF.

:crackup:.

When I'm talking to a chick who has a boyfriend, why would I be worried about her cheating? I want her to cheat so we can have sex. :crackup:

I'm telling you what women are doing if you don't set any boundaries and allow them to disrespect you with other men. She will cheat on you because she is the one initiating everything with the guy. If you want to be blind to the fact, then go ahead. But one of these days when some guy stuffs his d1ck in your girlfriend's pvssy, you will realize that you were wrong once again.

In fact, I told that other guy in that thread what his girlfriend was doing. She was cheating on him with the old man. And what were you doing? Defending the cheating girlfriend, attacking the OP for being "paranoid" "insecure". attacking the other posters, and you saying you refused to believe anything was going on.

TheException said:
I dont think you understand women as much as you think.

That's your false opinion. I've seen plenty of women all behave the same way once they get a new dude she is into. It's just like a playbook, it all unfolds the same way. She fvcks the other guy and the boyfriend is irrelevant. The men who are too blind or afraid to leave are the ones who get hurt and dumped.

TheException said:
What exactly about this is disrespectful?
You don't think a girlfriend texting another dude about sexual innuendos is not disrespectful? You don't think it's disrespectful that your girlfriend spends more of her time with other men than you? You don't think it's disrespectful that a girlfriend is out looking for new options?

TheException said:
Do you happen to know why a woman seeks to monopolize male attention? And no....male attention is not sex with a guy.

So what do you do about it? Do you tell women you are dating that they are not allowed to text or even talk to other men?

Also, how about you give some examples of "boundaries" you set in your own life with women.....not just some internet "tough guy talk". It would be much more beneficial for the members here.

Dude, we've already gone over this in several threads. All you do is make excuses, argue, and defend women all the time. That's why you screen for women who you want to be in a relationship with. The women that you defend who have tons of guy friends and who have been know to cheat, you don't invest in them. You fvck them and use them as plates. Every man and woman should have expectations in a relationship. You set yours from the beginning.

Allowing your woman to spend quality time with another man should not be tolerated. She is inviting an open relationship with her behavior. So, instead of sitting on your hands acting aloof go out and start meeting new women yourself.

Quality women who respect you won't want to be with another man. So, the boundary you set won't be broken by her. I've given some attention and had sex with taken chicks, so you are wrong. Plenty of other man had as well. Any chick who is adding a new dude into the mix wants to for a reason.

Old friends in her social circle are fine as long as she isn't giving more of her time to them than you. Those people are acquaintances anyway.

Ex's, former fvck buddies, new dudes she's looking to fvck are not acceptable. Those are boundaries you should enforce. There is no need for former lovers and new flames to be in the picture. But some men will let her go ahead by talking and hanging out with them. That's stupid.

You always talk about "acting like a prize". Why don't you become a prize instead, so your girlfriend won't be chilling with other dudes? Women who view their man as a prize respects him and doesn't disrespect him with other men.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're an Insecure Attention Wh*re

rascal99v said:
:crackup:Dude, you are a joke.
Speaking the truth right here. Glad that somebody finally said it. Notice the guy you asked the questions to doesn't respond but has the time to post on other threads.-rascalv99 "Uninterested Chicks Won't Fvck you!!Quit Wasting Your Time on Them!!- http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2084112#post2084112

rascal99v said:
Talking in the 3rd person.
"Sorry, but rascal can't endorse anything in this thread."-rascalv99"When to Lie To a Chick," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=211700 Post 20

rascal99v said:
Shouting at people in bold.
Shouting at who? I've stated on my occasions why I write the way I do.

Talking to yourself in threads.
I have reason to believe you're just straight up lying in threads. Is it Rex's fault that you lacked the requisite intellectual capacity to appreciate that particular thread.

rascal99v said:
Spending your time obsessed with flaming and wrecking my threads. WTF? :crazy:
"It's kind of disturbing that grown men in their 20's 30's, 40's (one almost 50) are this obsessed over an anonymous Internet dude."

"It gets tiresome reading someone throwing out derogatory insults in every thread."

"If you can't post in threads without throwing out lame insults, then that's pretty sad. Why do you care so much about him anyway?"
-rascalv99 "This Forum," http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212650 Post 28

rascal99v said:
You make texting out to be everything, which it isn't. It's just a tool to add to your game that helps you.
Actually you are. You deride the advice of others after it's be proven to work, but have yet to do the same when it comes to yours.

rascal99v said:
You're just an angry man who's failed with women. That's why you're so pissed off.
Rex is "angry," but you're the one who can't seem to make a thread without mentioning how wack the next posters advice is, despite the fact that the strategy has been field tested and proven to worked. If I've failed, that means I've been in the field trying. Where have you been bruh? Locked in your room misinterpreting text messages? Gaming chicks that don't exist? Stressing the efficacy of a strategy that you were on the bad end of?

I'm proud of my failures because they've made me better in the pursuit of proficiency, and also you know they exist. You've claimed to have f*cked all of these chicks solely from gaming them from texts, f*cked chicks without meeting them, taken chicks from their boyfriends, but where's the proof? I've read all of your threads and posts, in all of them you have yet to post one field report or explain how explain how and why something works.

You can on my field reports and seen the chicks that have shot me down. If the "failure," that is Rex can get a chick that has no interest in him to stop long enough to take a picture with him, then surely you can get some pictures of all of these chicks you've been banging.

rascal99v said:
Thanks for quoting me Rex. See, you thought you were trying to flame me. This shows how stupid you are.
How am I flaming you when I'm using incontrovertible proof to support my claims?

rascal99v said:
This shows how stupid you are.
This coming from a poster who can't seem to make a thread without mentioning other posters "lame," advice. Let me ask you something, if I'm so "stupid," then why are you taking time out of your life to respond to me? Makes you wonder about who's really stupid.

rascal99v said:
You don't know anything about conducting yourself in a relationship or being a real man. If you actually had any women Rex, instead of making fake ones up in you head, you could act the same way. :yes:
When you say things like this, it leaves reason to believe that you're a woman a mangina. Also, a real man would never accused another man of not being such unless he had solid proof to back up his claim. Again, you just went into the realm of female shaming tactics.

rascal99v said:
This is a perfect example of how you set boundaries and stick to them. I was in a short term relationship with this chick. I established my boundaries from the start with no dudes from the past. I found out she was lying and she crossed my boundaries for talking to this dude from the past on a secret facebook account. So, I dumped her ass on the spot for doing that. This is what you do instead of hanging around with lying women who will cheat on you.
Oh great, you actually do practice some facet of The Game. When will we get those great texting tips.

rascal99v said:
How you provide us of examples of your great texting game, how to steal women from their boyfriends, and how to have women you've never met ready for sex when you meet them for the first time?

There's a lot of things wrong with Roosh's site, but I will say one of the things that he's got right is his policy of zero tolerance in regards to keyboard jockeys, not to say So Suave should ban them, but we should hold posters should held to higher standard and greater scrutiny.

Last edited:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Exception,

This is about screening to prevent, not preventing her from going out because you think it will stop her from cheating.

Screening IS preventing.
Had he screened properly and dealt only with women who were NOT out cavorting with other men, then it never would have been an issue.
A good point and obviously one I agree with....but let me ask you this.

Since you have been in the "no other guys or its disrespect" crowd....where do you draw the line in the beginning of the relationship when you are screening? 2 male friends? 5 male friends? Only women that have no other men in their lives? Now it might not be as simply as having a number, but on one hand people say "there is always another guy in the picture, girlfriends text other guys" and the other you say "letting her talk to other guys is stupid and disrespectful". Im trying to understand what line you are drawing exactly and where.

I say you cant control your girlfriends actions and at the end of the day she will talk to whoever the he11 she wants to whether it be a potential branch to swing to or just a friend/guy from class. A lot of the times its the GUYS who hit up the women and they simply are responding. Point being....if you are uncomfortable with your girlfriend/plate talking to other men, even about mundane sh1t.....thats detrimental and you have room for personal growth.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
:crackup:

Dude, you are a joke. Talking in the 3rd person. Talking to yourself in threads. Shouting at people in bold. Spending your time obsessed with flaming and wrecking my threads. WTF? :crazy:

You make texting out to be everything, which it isn't. It's just a tool to add to your game that helps you. You're just an angry man who's failed with women. That's why you're so pissed off. Have fun posting in my threads Rex, because there will be a lot more of them for you. :up:

Thanks for quoting me Rex. See, you thought you were trying to flame me. This shows how stupid you are. You don't know anything about conducting yourself in a relationship or being a real man. If you actually had any women Rex, instead of making fake ones up in you head, you could act the same way. :yes:

You mean all your words where you called the OP "paranoid" "jealous" and you weren't convinced of anything despite the proof of his girlfriend being at the old man's pad? :crackup:

Again, you defended the woman and you were using your own opinions instead of looking at the facts. Your words below.

"If what he says could be confirmed as 100% true.....it be certainly a red flag. But from what OP has said so far....im not convinced of anything. Its sounds like paranoia on his behalf because he is jealous and is probably thinking of worst case scenarios."

Yes, he did take the correct action because he listened to MY advice that I gave him. So, you contradict yourself in this thread because you agree with me about attraction. When you're girlfriend is losing attraction and talking, texting, hanging out with another guy(s), that is disrespectful behavior. She will be fvcking one of them sooner or later and she is crossing your boundaries if you set any.

Why do you want to defend women and argue with me about chicks talking and hanging out with other dudes when you now agree with me? :crazy:

You're lying, because your words below state otherwise that you still really wouldn't do anything about it, even when she was at the old man's pad. One time is enough. That is the boundary you set from the beginning. if she crosses it, the relationship is done. Period.

There is no confronting, getting answers, or thinking of a "possible break up". That's what betas do who are afraid to leave their women. They still hang on no matter how much disrespect she gives you.

You are a perfect example of that. Not only with the advice you give, but in your own relationship too. When a woman disrespects you in that manner, no matter how long you've been with her, the relationship should be over. That is your boundary you set, and your dignity as a man to uphold. You refuse to take action even with massive disrespect and cheating. Which is why your girlfriend treats you the way she does.

Again, your words below.

I just dont see how "best guesses" from the OP can warrant such extreme backlash from members. If OP can confirm 100% that she is spending time with this guy outside of a work atmosphere and is chilling over his house for random periods of time....I would 100% be in support of confronting her and getting answers, accompanied with a possible break up. But saying "he believes" or "he thinks"....isnt gonna do it for me.

Instead of looking at women with rose colored glasses, you should pay attention to red flags and warning signs. You tell men to screen for women and to look for red flags, but your advice is the opposite because you ignore the obvious ones and make excuses instead of screening and looking at the facts.

Well, no sh1t. What the fvck do you think I've been telling you? So, when her IL is low, or some other dude starts turning her on, she will be fvcking one of the dudes getting her wet. But you don't have any problems with her disrespecting you. Do you? You don't care that she's talking, texting , and hanging out with other men. You act aloof and pretend to be a prize believing that nothing will happen. Women start hitting up other dudes when her IL is declining. Obviously, you don't know that. :crackup:

:crackup:.

When I'm talking to a chick who has a boyfriend, why would I be worried about her cheating? I want her to cheat so we can have sex. :crackup:

I'm telling you what women are doing if you don't set any boundaries and allow them to disrespect you with other men. She will cheat on you because she is the one initiating everything with the guy. If you want to be blind to the fact, then go ahead. But one of these days when some guy stuffs his d1ck in your girlfriend's pvssy, you will realize that you were wrong once again.

In fact, I told that other guy in that thread what his girlfriend was doing. She was cheating on him with the old man. And what were you doing? Defending the cheating girlfriend, attacking the OP for being "paranoid" "insecure". attacking the other posters, and you saying you refused to believe anything was going on.

That's your false opinion. I've seen plenty of women all behave the same way once they get a new dude she is into. It's just like a playbook, it all unfolds the same way. She fvcks the other guy and the boyfriend is irrelevant. The men who are too blind or afraid to leave are the ones who get hurt and dumped.

You don't think a girlfriend texting another dude about sexual innuendos is not disrespectful? You don't think it's disrespectful that your girlfriend spends more of her time with other men than you? You don't think it's disrespectful that a girlfriend is out looking for new options?

Dude, we've already gone over this in several threads. All you do is make excuses, argue, and defend women all the time. That's why you screen for women who you want to be in a relationship with. The women that you defend who have tons of guy friends and who have been know to cheat, you don't invest in them. You fvck them and use them as plates. Every man and woman should have expectations in a relationship. You set yours from the beginning.

Allowing your woman to spend quality time with another man should not be tolerated. She is inviting an open relationship with her behavior. So, instead of sitting on your hands acting aloof go out and start meeting new women yourself.

Quality women who respect you won't want to be with another man. So, the boundary you set won't be broken by her. I've given some attention and had sex with taken chicks, so you are wrong. Plenty of other man had as well. Any chick who is adding a new dude into the mix wants to for a reason.

Old friends in her social circle are fine as long as she isn't giving more of her time to them than you. Those people are acquaintances anyway.

Ex's, former fvck buddies, new dudes she's looking to fvck are not acceptable. Those are boundaries you should enforce. There is no need for former lovers and new flames to be in the picture. But some men will let her go ahead by talking and hanging out with them. That's stupid.

You always talk about "acting like a prize". Why don't you become a prize instead, so your girlfriend won't be chilling with other dudes? Women who view their man as a prize respects him and doesn't disrespect him with other men.
Im gonna try one more time to bring some focus to what you are trying to say, because you sound like a jacka$$ with this reply above. Im gonna ask some nice crisp, easy(maybe not for you), simple questions....and Id love to hear your responses. Try to stay focused, I know its easy for you to pick out some comments Im having with other people and losing track of what WE are talking about but try reallllll hard and you might just be able to do it.

1. Why do women seek to monopolize male attention? You ignored this in your reply and Im betting from the way you talk you havent a clue.

2. Give some examples of your "boundaries". You write up a whole post on boundaries yet fail to give one example.....remarkable. Atleast 1 other members has asked for some examples as well, so for the good of the forum, you should indulge the request.

3. I asked you what is disrespectful about women "talking" to men. This was your response:
Now first off of course each and every one of those is disrespectful and should not be tolerated.....but thats not what we are talking about. Not all communication between two people is sexual pal. I want to know what is disrespectful about a woman having guy friends? What is wrong with texting a guy from class about homework or just "bs ing"?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's cool it on the personal attacks (a few posts up) else I'll have to close the thread.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome thread Rascal!! +1

This is too good of a thread to be locked!!

Women will treat you exactly how they think of you!!

If she loves you.....she will view you as high value.....she will respect you!!

If she doesn't like you.....she will view you as low value....she disrespects you!!

Women who disrespect you think of you as a turd.....turds get flushed down the toilet....that happens when she dumps the relationship.

No guy in their right mind should compete for attention or affection of his girlfriend....your girlfriend is making it a competition between you and the other men.....she gets to sit back and watch you and the other guys give her what she wants.....don't play that game!!

Committed relationships doesn't involve other dudes.....that's what having a plate is for

If a chick can't be responsible in a committed relationship then there is no point in having one.....that's your responsibility to make sure your chick is responsible

Don't make excuses for women because you will get burned!!

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nn877 said:
Great post rascal, other day I was wondering this. A female friend of mine brought me food to work and I was thinkin about, has my ex done this before?? Answer was no. There's always better quality chicks out there if your current gf doesn't do things or go outta her way to please you AAAANDD is disrepectful than wtf are you in a relationship for??

Options is right.
Great post.

I have a girl at work who flirts and hangs out with some of my co workers. Her bf is in the other building when he sees her with my co workers. It's crazy he let he do that right in front of him. One guy says they got it on one time after work. I agree if it gets that bad why are you in one?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
Awesome thread Rascal!! +1

This is too good of a thread to be locked!!

Women will treat you exactly how they think of you!!

If she loves you.....she will view you as high value.....she will respect you!!

If she doesn't like you.....she will view you as low value....she disrespects you!!

Women who disrespect you think of you as a turd.....turds get flushed down the toilet....that happens when she dumps the relationship.

No guy in their right mind should compete for attention or affection of his girlfriend....your girlfriend is making it a competition between you and the other men.....she gets to sit back and watch you and the other guys give her what she wants.....don't play that game!!

Committed relationships doesn't involve other dudes.....that's what having a plate is for

If a chick can't be responsible in a committed relationship then there is no point in having one.....that's your responsibility to make sure your chick is responsible

Don't make excuses for women because you will get burned!!
That's some good buzzin' right there...

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
  • If she is a plate, she can do as she wishes, she is only a plate. But what she DOES as a plate will have an impact on whether she can become more than a plate.
  • Plates can date other men, just as I can date other women. If the plate wants to become exclusive, I expect all "dates" to stop. This includes "he is just a friend" dates.
  • If she has male friends who she consistently hangs out with, immediate disqualification for anything beyond plate. This is my personal boundary because I have never seen it end well and I will not forfeit all of my future opportunities at sex with multiple women for a girl who does such things.
#1 I agree with but elaborate on her actions impacting whether she is worthy of exclusivity or not. For instance....when I have a plate, I dont ask about other men or go snooping around to see what she is doing in her free time without me. So what kind of actions impact her ability to be worthy of exclusivity in your eyes and how do you find out exactly?

#2 Amen.

#3 What about having a social circle with 50/50 women + men split...or even 60/40 men? Do you expect her to stop hanging out with her friends just because you dont like the fact that there are men in the group? And I understand that you "havent seen it end well" so experience has definitely shaped you to be "overprotective" but do you think there is room for personal growth here? Some bad personal experiences are not always a good reason to form an opinion for the rest of your life....sometimes opinions and boundaries are like water and can be manipulated as you evolve.
Where a new ruleset comes into play, one of those being that she does not suddenly start creating male friends, exchanging phone numbers with other men, casual hang-outs with other men, etc,...
The first boundary is questionable, but the rest should be no brainers for every man. Creating new friends is sometimes a part of life. Maybe its a classmate in her field of study, maybe its a new addition to the social circle, a good friends new boyfriend, etc. Whatever the case, life has a way of bringing new people into your own life, unless you are a hermit. So how do you address and enforce this boundary? Do you say things like "hey, so part of the deal of us dating now, is that you cant be out making friends that are men....i find that disrespectful to our relationship"?
A world of difference exists between a guy hitting on your girl at the bar (although in most cases you should be at the bar as well), and your girl texting with some other dude. Passing chatter is an entirely different realm than "drinks with a friend", texting eachother (pictures or otherwise), constant platonic dates, etc,.... Passing chatter is normal interaction among all sexes. When it passes to something more intimate is when the trouble starts. As Jophil would say, cheating starts long before the zippers come undone.
Jophil is correct.

However, I see the two different scenarios more similarly than you do. For example....there is a guy from my girlfriends class who constantly texts her, sometimes about class, sometimes not. He definitely thinks shes attractive obviously but I see him as no threat. He will drunk text and random sh1t like that to try to be funny. Ive even hung out with him and sucked up to me all night and bought all my drinks. Point being.....when he texts her.....I see this very similar to "random chatter at a bar".....hes trying to talk to her.....yet her responses are always one or two word answers. Its funny to see paragraphs on the left side, and one sentence on the right side. I feel he is zero threat unless I were to become unattractive to my girlfriend to the point that I drive her to seek advice or comfort in him....even then......hes most likely still in the friend zone. Thoughts on this?

Some very complicated and in depth questions for you. Take your time responding....this is developing into a very good conversation.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
[*]Social Circle is different than "one on one". I don't care if there are men in the group, what I care about is her manner in interacting with them. Does she flirt? Is there history? Is she trying to hang out with them? Texting one on one? A lot of variables to consider.
Ya....too many variables Id say. I fully believe in screening fully for a woman, but at the same time I think this may be venturing into "caring too much" territory. Like everything in game....there are no absolutes and polar opposites actually work together for the benefit of the man. I prefer to shift my screening focus on the qualities that I can directly observe and judge.....I dont really see digging up the past which each one of her male friends as something that is a benefit to myself. A good rule is to "always assume attraction".....you cant get wrapped up in always worrying about her fidelity. I prefer to assume that Ive screened for a high enough quality woman that she wouldnt cheat or disrespect the relationship.....and if she does.....shes gone. Period. No worrying or fear involved.
Ultimately, if she is hanging out with a man or texting one on one, social circle is irrelevant. It is unacceptable behavior because the underlying intent is there on one side or the other.
Well just because the intent is there from another guy doesnt automatically mean that should count as a negative on the woman....do you believe it should? Should it be held against me if some fat ugly b1tch wants to do me? There will always be men trying to get with your woman(given shes attractive, and she better be), so I find it a losing battle to be out trying to prevent every single other guy from hitting on her. The basic fact remains.....if she is highly attracted to her boyfriend she will not cheat or branch swing. Do you agree with this fact?
Social circle game is where I have fvked the most taken girls, some married. It is a perfect venue for exchanging numbers, being in contact, gaming, etc,...
So youve fvcked one of your friends wives? Or at the very least one of your friends's friends wives right? I dont really care to be honest, but I find that interesting.

I do want to point out that even though YOU hooked up with low quality taken women through social circle game.....that doesnt correlate that HIGH quality taken women also are so susceptible to cheating. Low quality women and high quality women should be considered two different sexes if it were up to me.
  • I don't have to set this boundary because my gf knows enough to not bother doing this. She in turn expects the same from me in not forming friendships with women where we are exchanging numbers or going on "dates".
  • You say "new friends" which is applicable if they are women, but if they are men then it really is "new prospects to assess". This is why men with experience, options and boundaries recognize that a woman who is worthy of your commitment will not expect your acceptance of her entertaining men that would fvk her if given the chance.
1. Amen

2. I disagree with the premise that women cannot have "male friends" and that every male they are friends with or make friends with is "a prospect". If she has been in a program or work with a guy for years, I think its entirely possible she sees him only as a friend....ever hear "oh hes like a brother to me"?

Let me ask you the same thing Ive asked rascal(he didnt(couldnt) answer by the way).....do you understand why women monopolize male attention?
To me this is not "random chatter" because he is not a random person, he is part of her life now. I do find this to be a very interesting situation thought so let's dive a little further.

I agree that he is likely no threat at this point in time, however the precedent is now set where she has no boundaries when it comes to other men and their attention.

Would you be ok with them hanging out one on one? And if it hasn't happened yet, would you? And why or why not?
I can agree to it not being "random chatter" by definition.....but nonetheless I view it as the same. I may even concede the point that I dont have a boundary necessarily on her and talking to other men. She can text whoever, that does not and should not bother me.

The only time that I know of that they have hung out 1on1 before was for class. I mentioned it in one of my RLE...I went out with my friends and she finished a class project with him at my house. I dont think its a big deal because I personally dont constantly worry about her fidelity. Like what do you think is going to happen......hes going to try to get with her and shes going to bl0w him and fvck him because Im not around? Ya maybe if she no longer found me attractive and/or had zero emotional rapport with me and found him highly attractive.....being as that is not the case, if he were to make a move, he would get rejected hard. I have full confidence in that. My girlfriend is committed to me fully.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Act EXTREMELY tolerant and sexually liberal on the first few dates and they will spill the beans very early on. Also, read this site more for advice on how to spot red flags so that you can translate the seemingly innocuous things they say better. Trust me, they are admitting a LOT in the first 2-3 dates.
This is absolutely awesome advice for a guy who wants to find that elusive high quality girl for his monogamous LTR or for his primary partner in a polyamorous LTR. It goes back to the age old advice on various PUA forums that you should be focusing on sex first and relationships second. If you start off screening for a relationship, the girl will adapt by covering up the things in her past that you would want to know about.

Screen for a high quality girl and you will always find a high quality girl. Screen for a h0 and you will always find a h0. The trick is to find the level of h0-ness that you are comfortable with. Fewer partners but a willingness to do everything in bed is what you want.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
The only time that I know of that they have hung out 1on1 before was for class. I mentioned it in one of my RLE...I went out with my friends and she finished a class project with him at my house. I dont think its a big deal because I personally dont constantly worry about her fidelity. Like what do you think is going to happen......hes going to try to get with her and shes going to bl0w him and fvck him because Im not around? Ya maybe if she no longer found me attractive and/or had zero emotional rapport with me and found him highly attractive.....being as that is not the case, if he were to make a move, he would get rejected hard. I have full confidence in that. My girlfriend is committed to me fully.

You're not really sure if this was the only time? You're OK with her bringing strange men to your house for 1 on 1 time? What would she do if you brought a chick to her place when she wasn't there? You're asking for trouble. Many men felt confident that their woman wouldn't cheat. Guess what? They cheated anyway. She's hanging out with this guy and when some other guy she is attracted to makes a move that's what you need to think about. She shouldn't bring men to your place for any reason. That's your home man, not for other men for her to bring over.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Again, you don't ask about her past, you can get plenty of clues if you are perceptive, and she will tell you. This is why as PairsPlus mentioned, you do not judge her when you get to know her. You show that you believe girls should have fun just like guys and that it's "cool to do so".

If she is hanging out with a social group and she has fvked one of the guys previously, then I am not interested in her. Cavorting with exes is a dealbreaker for me.
Ok. So using this sort of "fake openness" at the beginning of the relationship....has this led to any sort of problems down the road such as "hey....you said you were cool with being sexually open" or blah blah blah? Mainly do you ever get called out for not being congruent? Because you two are clearly NOT ok with being this open and being judge free. I elect to simply present myself as I am and go from there. Im naturally more open of a person but I maintain that throughout a relationship. I dont suddenly switch to being some overprotective man all of a sudden. Its a very interesting point made by PairPlusRoyalFlush.....I can see how it may be beneficial, but wanted to see if you guys run into problems later on using it?
You are conflating two elements here.

If an ugly girl wants you, it should not be held against you. But if she wants you and you are entertaining her one on one? Absolutely it should be held against you. Likewise with her. Good committed partners do not cavort with others who want to fvk them. That is disrespectful to their partner.
These are really bad examples and I was the first to bring this cat out of the bag, so thats on me....

Women and Men are so different when it comes to sexuality and sexual encounters that we cant really relate one sex to the other for a comparison. There are just too many different factors to be able to make examples this simple. I get the jist of what you are saying I think.....but lets be honest here.....I wouldnt be hanging out with a hooker UNLESS I wanted to fvck....but women are able to hangout with men who are interested even though the women have zero attraction for them.

And wanted to ask again.....do you believe if a woman is highly attracted to her boyfriend that she will NOT branch swing or cheat? Even if the other person is of equal attraction or slightly higher.

Now, to the second element.

You are not preventing guys from hitting on her, that will always happen. What you are doing is not giving her a free pass to practice hypergamy.
Before I get to the rest of your piece on hypergamy(which is good), I want to preface my future response by saying I dont believe it possible to "cage" or "restrict" women from practicing hypergamy. Its not up for debate in my mind. They are biologically built a certain way as are we.....the closest example to this that I can think of is women trying to "restrict" us from having sex with hot chicks and instead have sex with ugly ones or mediocre ones. Again....not a great example because its too difficult to compare men and women, but we each have sexual needs and processes to achieve those needs....and those processes cannot be restricted in my opinion. They run too deep.
Hypergamy isn't an action, it's a process. Women going out on "dates" or hanging with other male "friends" is practicing hypergamy. How? Because she is assessing the sexual market value while still hanging on to you.

All she needs to do is show up and interact with all of these males to practice her hypergamy. Switching males is only the final step in the process. You have given her 9/10 of the raw materials to get there. A reason to exchange numbers, , a reason to get to know him better, a reason to assess his value over a period of time, and lastly a reason to hang out one-on-one for the real "chemistry".

When you are tolerant of your woman out with other men on "dates" or one-on-one time, you are giving her carte blanche to go out and practice all but the last step of her hypergamy, and when she does take that last step, you still won't know until she let's go of you (assuming she does, because even when they are fvking she is still testing the waters). Why? Because you will have eliminated nearly all of the warning signs.

And still, none of the above takes into account the increased probability that a woman who constantly cavorts with men has or will fvk more of those men relative to the girl who isn't cavorting with men whatsoever.
I think this is a negative view of hypergamy. I dont see it in the same light as you.

Although women are trying to achieve the highest status male partner that they can.....they dont constantly seek out other partners. That would be like men having a hott girlfriend, but dumping her as soon as he found another hott one. If a woman is highly attracted to her boyfriend....she wont leave or seek out other options. Period. Have you ever seen a hott girlfriend with a big dope for a boyfriend? Ever wonder how this phenomena happens or why she stays with him when she can do better? Its because hypergamy is not always in motion. When a woman builds emotional comfort with a man and/or has high attraction for him.....hypergamy "shuts off" so to say.
By what definition do you think these were Low Quality girls?
Because they fvked me?
And how would you be able to spot these girls before you were in a relationship with them?
Do you think they tell others how they cheated?
What signs do you use to identify a low quality girl when she will not share her past indiscretions?
1. High quality women do not cheat in my opinion...they will atleast break up first before branch swinging because they are at the very least decent people. Therefore....if you cheat....you are low quality.

2. Good questions. Its hard to explain but screening is an art. The more experience you have....the more you recognize by "instinct". Certain actions and behaviors are tangled with low quality women. And yes....you should identify whether she is promiscuous or not BEFORE you enter into exclusivity....thats why I advocate for dating non exclusive for about 2-3 months at the least before hand. This gives you opportunities to be in a public setting and see how she interacts. Is she an attention wh0re? Does she constantly seek attention from men in the venue? Does she initiate conversations with men? Is she quick to dismiss them when they approach? These are how I can gauge whether she is high quality or low quality.....but as with everything in game....you can never know 100%.
Attention is the currency in girl-world. It determines which female is the lead of the pack.
They dont monopolize attention so they can "out value" other females. Most men have zero clue as to why women seem to try to horde beta chumps as orbiters.....it has something to do with evolutionary psychology. Ill give you another shot at it.

Ok, so you were ok with her hanging out with him one on one, texting him, etc,....

So, now a real masculine man comes along. A good looking alpha who wants to hang out with her and who really knocks her undies off.

Are you still ok with them hanging out one-on-one?
My girlfriend would not hang out with another attractive man. The beta orbiter gives his value away for free, but another attractive man would not. He would DEMAND sex. Either 1)she turns him down and calls him "creep" because she is not sexually interested when she has an attractive bf or 2)he gives up and gets pu$$y elsewhere because attractive men dont waste their time with taken women.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
What if she finds you both attractive?
I dont deal with "what if's". Worrying about "bad scenarios" is a waste of time. Its highly unlikely that she would ever seek out another partner while in a relationship with a man she sees as high value and is highly attracted towards. But for the sake of your example.....if she were to start entertaining other men that were not orbiters or "male friends".....I would dump her immediately.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
I dont deal with "what if's". Worrying about "bad scenarios" is a waste of time.
does this mean you don't have a pension, life insurance, car insurance?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had to let a girl go who I've been seeing for the last 6-7 months for terrible behavior and life decisions. She is a smoking hot nut job who is not accountable or responsible for anything in her life and always shaming me for not caring enough about her. I told her from day 1 that if she doesn't get her **** together than we will never be exclusive. We have been friends for a long time prior and she is in my social circle amongst other exes.

What's the best way to let these girls go without getting your name drug through the mud? How to handle the sh*t storm of badmouthing to other people that is for sure soon to follow? Of course - I'm the a$$hole here...

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You do it first. Get out in front of it. Yeah the white knights will take her side regardless but no one respects their opinion anyway. Let her female friends hear the truth, they'll know.
Started a new thread - thought it may be good for discussion. Thanks

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
But it often isn't just a "all or nothing" level of attraction for men. YOU may not hang out with a hooker, but that sidesteps the point.

She would not be ok with you hanging around a girl who wants to fvk you, but you are expected to be ok with her doing the same with other men.

No thanks.
I want to reiterate that male and female sexuality is not the same.

Men are mainly incapable of being "just friends" with women. Its usually a disguise that beta chumps wear in order to hopefully receive sex down the road. So in Danger's world mainly every other guy is a threat to him and therefore his girlfriend would be "barred" from having "guy friends".

Do you currently have an exclusive girlfriend Danger?
I think any girl is capable of cheating given the right circumstances. We are all human. Some are more likely than others. Some may do it at a full moon, some may need several planets aligned and Ellen Degenres to be svking c0ck on the same day.
I agree.....but I gave you specific circumstances. Would a woman with high attraction and rapport in her current boyfriend ever swing to random man who she views equally as attractive or even slightly higher?
They are biologically built to utilize hypergamy, but you don't have to deal with the headache (and others) if you choose the girl who doesn't feel the need to hang around with other men constantly.

It's all about putting the odds in your favor.
Although less extreme......I see your viewpoint similar to the crowd that wants a gf with no more than 5 sexual partners....

Its pretty unrealistic to entertain women who will never seek male attention. That was my point which I will address later about monopolizing male attention. Perhaps women in their 40s(around your age) may become desperate enough to settle with a male partner that they will forgo all other male attention....but that is done on their own. You cannot "make" women stop talking to men....and looking for a high quality, young, hott female that doesnt monopolize male attention is a foolish endeavor, but alas.....you are free to search.
Hypergamy isn't the "active" seeking of other partners. It is passive and always in operation. But it's much harder for the woman to fall prey to her hypergamic desires if she isn't out cavorting with other men on a regular basis.

Again, put the odds in your favor exception.
I think we have found the difference.

Danger believes men can restrict hypergamy and/or control women so that they do not monopolize male attention(or atleast lower the odds)

Exception believes men cannot control a woman's nature. They are as they are. No number of "restrictions" or "cages" will stop a woman from seeking another sexual partner if she wanted. What we CAN control however, is the attraction level of the woman. This is more powerful than any "restrictions" we place on her.
And since women do not tell you when they cheat, how do you know you are dating a high quality woman?
Answered this with my #2. Its through screening and experience will give you cues as to what behavior is high quality and which is a wh0re. Im sure by this point in your life, you have acquired the ability to determine whether she is a wh0re or not within 1 or 2 dates.
Now, a clever girl will dismiss men in your presence, but have no problems texting or hanging out with them as long as her man is ok with it. She will go with as much rope as your provide. Why not just date the woman who doesn't even want the rope?
Dont agree that we can "restrict" woman or that there are high quality, young, hott woman that behave this way.
This is exactly why they like male attention. She with the most, and hottest orbiters, wins. We just disagree on this subject. Rollo has a great blog post on the subject here.
A good article......for attention in general. In didnt really get into why they seek to horde MALE attention specifically. I do agree that part of it is for self esteem.....but that is not the whole story.

I have learned from evolutionary psychology that women always have needed protection and provisions for their offspring. Alpha caveman would have sex with multiple females because he was the most attractive....and seldom give any protection or provisions. Beta caveman would give all of their protection and provisions if they believed the kid to be theirs. This is best observed in other species where females sleep with the alpha male when ovulating and some betas when she is not. No one knows whose kid it is. So the betas all provide their provisions, but the alpha provided his alpha genes. So the woman gets the alpha genes and the provisions necessary.......brilliant really, from a female's prospective.

So how does that translate to today? Well no....women dont run around and have sex with alphas when they ovulate and betas when they dont. However they still seek male attention. So they get an alpha into an exclusive relationship.....but an alpha is not some insecure beta so he never gives her all his attention which leaves her with a hole to fill. Beta chumps, whether it be friends or classmates will flirt with and entertain this girl in desperation....meanwhile she gets the attention she needs. Male attention has nothing to do with other females.
So you think she would only agree to hang one on one with ugly men????
Only men that she does not view sexually. Women with high interest in their boyfriends would not jeopardize their relationship. The term "ugly" is how men relate to sexual partners. Women view men as either "attractive" or "not attractive". Its not physical.....its a sum of the parts.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
does this mean you don't have a pension, life insurance, car insurance?
lol. that thought should cross his mind when she is having some guy over with her alone. he probably got a bj out of it.