Nervous Or Not Interested

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I talk to this girl she says soemthing dumb , well she thinks it's dumb, she says sorry and then stops talking to me...

I don't maybe I don't laugh enough when she says something , or I don't know , stumped lol...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
extremely interested. When they act all silly and dumb, that is when you know they are falling hard.... is that what you wanted to hear, lol. More than likely that is the case and has been the case for me too, but you never know until you get out there and try to push. It sounds like she's talking and you're just listening, take some of the pressure off her and let her get to know you so she isn't so uptight being around you

One

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should be able to recognize that she has interest you without asking the board. In this case, it should be pretty damn obvious lol.

PS: It's called G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Try it, you might pass english for the first time.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
I think you should be able to recognize that she has interest you without asking the board. In this case, it should be pretty damn obvious lol.

PS: It's called G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Try it, you might pass english for the first time.
BWahahahahahahha. Thats funny...youre funny...you funny guy you.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get irritated when girls apologize too much, i feel pathetic. like they go i'm so sorry... sorry sorry... yadda sorry

so once i told a girl "can you please shut the hell up"

her jaw dropped open

hahahah

and guess what? she said sorry again. damn i could have slapped her

these sort of girls might be scared of you somewhat, (maybe cos you dont smile alot?) or they may be really shy and self concious as a result of liking you

i think shes jsut nervous in front of you.

anyways, all the best mate, gonna mug for the final year exam. bah, wont be around for abit..

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys , I've never failed english =P.
Also I'm going to try to smile more haha