Nervous around a girl, why?

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering. Is it any threads why people start to act nervous when they are with a hot girl, or a girl they consider as hot? and start to mumbling++

A more deeper specific about the subject, than just "They consider them as hot, cuz they think they are more special than them" or "cuz they r putting them on the pedestal"-talk. is it A reason how/why their getting nervous? Or is only two reasons for it... those i mentioned?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's wierd. I don't even get nervous when I consider a girl attractive. I only become nervous when I have feelings for her and like her personality. Then I start to mumble and my eye contact becomes weaker.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sacrifice said:
Hi, i was wondering. Is it any threads why people start to act nervous when they are with a hot girl, or a girl they consider as hot? and start to mumbling++

A more deeper specific about the subject, than just "They consider them as hot, cuz they think they are more special than them" or "cuz they r putting them on the pedestal"-talk. is it A reason how/why their getting nervous? Or is only two reasons for it... those i mentioned?

"A more deeper specific about the subject"? What does that mean?

You get nervous because hot girls are a rare breed and you want something from them. Do you get nervous talking to a overweight girl or your friend? No, because you don't want anything from them, and if you did, you would know you could get it in 2 sec.

Hot girls have alot of choice and if you don't have good game, you won't have a chance.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple-you put more pressure on yourself. If you meet an uggo in the street and start talking, you probably wont care too much either way. If you meet an HB10 you will be under pressure to perform. Not just because you think she is better than you-even if you dont, you will still want her more as there arent many HB10 around!