neg hits question

humiliator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from sarging. One girl that I talked to said she was doing an internship, helping grad students with their research at the Health Sciences dept. of our college. I jokingly said, "And what does your research involve? Making coffee?" with a smile.

Do you consider this a neg hit, or just C+F? I realized that most of the neg hits I see people talking about here are related to the HB's appearance or clothing. What do you guys think of neg hits that aren't related to the girls appearance? (i.e. are they less effective?)

Also, when I asked for this girl's number, she said she didn't have a cell phone. I smiled and said, "Well you must have a number at home," and her response was, "Yeah, but I never answer it." At this point I just left. (I asked for her number because I was leaving anyway). I'm wondering if I should've "made the ho say no." I could have asked for her e-mail or something, but if she wanted to give it to me she'd probably have offered it. Would you recommend "making the ho say no" in this type of situation?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you're not her type? not all girls will give you their number ;]

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hits are little things to make woman feel less special. Make them a little less unique. Nothing mean or bad, you just want to point out an imperfection about them but make it come across as cute. Something to show them that their not perfect but you like them for who they are. In short something that takes them off their self-imposed pedistol. It usally works best with cloths and apperence but it can work with something that the woman really likes. Becareful with Neg-hits. They're really hard to pull off but if you do it just right you'll usally get further than if you didn't use them. It's kind of like an all or nothing bet.

And as far as the number goes: If the woman shows intrest she'll ask for yours or she'll give you another way to reach her. If she's not being forth coming you can usally assume that she's not intrested like that. In that case just walk away. It's better for both of you that way. I never really invest in the "make that ho say no policy."